Microsoft Server Suite 2012
LogMeI Rescue Technician
Microsoft Office Suite 2007, 2010, 2013
Microsoft Security Essentials
Windows Deployment Services
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Media Converter 8
Cisco/Avaya/Polycom IP Phones
- Integratio of VoIP services including soft-clients and physical handsets via SIP
- Completed our transitio project from our legacy phone switch to a new, innovative softswitch. This consisted of the migratio of 14,000 customer lines from our EWSD switch to Metaswitch.
- Coordinated installations by evaluating customer orders, plans, and technical specifications.
- Planned and configured access nodes to facilitate maximum network efficiency.
- Established voice and data networks by installing telecommunications equipment, routers, switches, multiplexors, rectifiers programming/testing features establishing connections and integrations following industry standards activating remote access tools coordinating with exchange carriers and other contractors.
- Verified carrier services by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms identified call translatio issues and made necessary translatio adjustments to increase call flow efficiency.
- Documented network infrastructure by labeling and routing equipment and cables creating configuratio diagrams and documenting call flows.
- Used Metaswitch SAS to analyze call flows and protocols to troubleshoot various communicatio issues involved with call routing/setup.
- Maintained telephone networks by troubleshooting and repairing outages testing network, back-up procedures updating documentation.
- Maintained a safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
- Worked with the AS400 and NISC billing system to update plant and customer records.
- Completed routine maintenance and backups o routers, switches, and multiple layers of our Metaswitch Integrated softswitch.
- Suggested offering virtualized computing for our subscribers due to high demand for low cost, low maintenance computing.
- Worked directly with colleagues to teach them how the various computer systems throughout our organizatio work, and contributed to their learning of these systems.
- Diagnosed and fixed hardware and software issues for students, faculty, and staff.
- Used Active Directory to manage/create student and faculty accounts, reset passwords, enable/disable account activity
- Aided i desig of a laptop checkout system, which included VB programming and Excel.
- Maintained outstanding problem resolutio for every i use applicatio at the school, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite 2010 , Microsoft SharePoint, LogMeI Rescue Technicia Console, Blackboard, VIP, IMS, MCS, Acrobat, Adobe Suite, Trend Micro, Microsoft Security Essentials, Oracle, and Cisco Phone systems.
- Assisted with managing the school's printing services. This includes installatio of new printers, troubleshooting, and training co-workers of how the printers worked.
- Maintained highest resolutio rate amongst co-workers with all smartphone issues.
- Used Microsoft SharePoint to efficiently track, maintain, and report trouble ticket status.
- Developed technical knowledge base articles i SharePoint for publishing and in-house training.
- Maintained and upgraded images using Ghost and Windows Deployment Services.
- Consistently maintained outstanding customer and managerial feedback.
IT Related Internship
- As a intern, I provided on-site educatio training for teachers about new classroom interactive technologies. I also completed work orders i a timely manner for each school i the district.
- Work orders include but are not limited to, Windows XP, Vista, and 7 issues, Novell, Gmail, Outlook, Server installatio and troubleshooting, SmartBoard troubleshooting, Projector troubleshooting, Elmo and Podium troubleshooting.
- Assisted employees with formatting documents, e-mails, and web pages for the school district.
- Aided i managing server and network infrastructure for nine public schools.
- Assembled floor-mount servers, installed networking cable, and replaced multiple computer labs with new equipment.
- Used Windows Deployment Services to install new operating systems i nine public schools.
- Gained valuable basic networking and server knowledge from using Microsoft Server Suite 2012.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATIO My work ethic and trustworthiness are exemplary. I have constantly received commendations for my outstanding ability to explai technology i a way that non-technical people ca understand. I've worked diligently at every job to build my skillset to facilitate my desire to become a Business Analyst. I understand the role of a Business Analyst, and if give the opportunity, I am sure that my work-ethic, i conjunctio with my educatio and work experience, will help me make a significant impact withi any organization.