- 15 years full life cycle development of object-oriented n-tier applications using the latest technologies.
- 13 years application development using the latest version of .Net with C and VB to create windows and web applications as well as web services and windows services.
- 15 years database development using SQL Server to create relational databases and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Legacy experience using VB 6, ASP, Access 97 and 2000
- 4 years of lead development and management experience
- As partner in a startup company with a CEO, I am solely responsible for all IT duties.
- Developing MotionVibe database using SQL 2012
- All other IT responsibilities including website hosting, business analysis with clients and QA.
- Managed development team and was responsible for all IT duties.
- Managed a team of 3-4 developers in full life-cycle development of internal and external software
- Worked with other managers and customers to gather requirements, implementation of software updates and maintenance of current software
- Worked with testers in creating test cases, testing and deployment
- Developed websites and applications using C , ASP.Net 3.5 and SQL Server 2008
- Created custom CMS for creating and maintaining mobile websites
- Merged 2 large systems for Compliance testing into 1 new system
- Developed a portal for customers to update their company information
- Mobile websites for Walden University, Towson University and Aegis Mobile
- PC website for Aegis Mobile
- As one of only two developers, work independently on all phases of development.
- Upgraded application from .Net 1.0 to .Net 3.5
- Created graphics using Fireworks
- Developed Audit application as add-on to SCORE
- Created database tables, stored procedures, function, jobs and services in SQL 2008
- Created reports using SQL Reporting Services
- Created Flex application as add-on to SCORE with various charting, grids and other reporting
- Created many .Net Web Services for the Flex application
- Developed internal Bug Tracking application based on open-source application BugNet
- Provided business analysis on changes requested by clients
- Led 3-4 developers in development of applications using .Net 1.0 with VB.Net and C and SQL 2000
- CSU- Customer Setup
- Maintain customer information
- Maintain customer billing information
- VMS- Vendor Management System
- Maintain vendor and collection site information
- CLE- Correct Load Errors
- Maintain incoming data errors
- My role at HCA was to meet with end-users to gather requirements and develop windows and web applications using ASP.Net with VB.Net and C and SQL 2000
- Transaction Lines
- Maintain over 30 types of transaction lines
- User Security Tracker
- Security Application designed to handle all users in the company
- Daily Importing
- Windows service which imports data from ClearAccess and runs stored procedures and DTS packages
- AppData Requests
- Allows easy addition of new types of data, and is used for database data requests for changes
- Handle application access validation and requests for access for all applications
- As the main developer on-site at Wachovia Securities I developed various windows and web applications using .Net with VB.Net and C and ASP as well as VB, Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL 2000
- Customer Requests / Demo downloads website ASP.Net website with SQL 2000 database which is used for clients' enhancement requests. Also features web-installation of demo applications
- VB.Net Windows application and SQL 2000 database which enables correction of Trade errors that brokers make
- Loan Management System
- VB 6.0 SQL 2000 Application- Daily loan calculations, monthly accounting and payroll entries and extensive reporting using ActiveReports
- VB 6.0 SQL 2000 Application- Scheduled monthly production updating, compensation calculations and web reporting.
- VB 6.0 SQL 2000 Application- Two separate applications which allow a company to cancel and rebill trades and compensate brokers appropriately
- My duties included maintaining and enhancing the LongTerm Care application software using BASIC and C developing new applications using Visual Basic 6.0 and SQL 2000.
- Oversaw conversion from DOS and Citrix LTC application to Windows NT.
- Maintained and enhanced C modules for pricing and drug interactions.
- Developed conversion software using C and batch files, and worked directly with client in converting, installing and training.
- Created applications using Visual Basic 6.0 and SQL2000 which converts other pharmacy's data into QS/1 data