- Software Developerwith 7 years of experience onTableau, data visualization, data analysis, report development, MS SQL ServerDeveloper/ ETLDeveloperin analysis, design, implementation & administration of Business intelligence solutions (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) with Microsoft SQL server in development, testing & production environment
- 2+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Data Warehousingand Database applications usingTableauDesktop & Server
- In - depth knowledge onTableauDesktop,TableauReader andTableauServer.
- Expertise inTableauand Data Modeling
- Generatedtableaudashboards for sales with forecast and reference lines.
- Generatedtableaudashboards with combination charts for clear understanding.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameterized usingTableau.
- Preparing Dashboards using calculations, parameters inTableau.
- Extensive experience working on trend reports, service provider functionality, sample assessment, online business intelligence, fleet management systems and capital markets.
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis
- Created dashboard pages and sections.
- Expertise in Manage theTableauserver.
- TableauDevelopment using SQL Server Analysis Services as data source
- ImplementedTableaureports in a variety of use cases requiring complex customizations and large data sets.
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Worked with development teams in the design of physical databases and in modification.
- Formulated and documented the physical ETL (SSIS) process design based on business requirements and system specifications with strong ETL (SSIS) design skills, including source to target mappings, transformations, lookups, aggregations, expressions.
- Highly responsible for scheduling and delivery of jobs using SQL Server Agent. Performed T-SQL tuning by using Database Engine Tuning Advisor for long execution plans.
- Transformed complex business logic into database design and maintaining it by using SQL objects like store procedures, User defined functions and Views.
- Configure SSIS Email attachment task for sending automated alerts/email with Alerts for successful or unsuccessful completion of SSIS packages with appropriate error message.
- Generated Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Subscriptions, Dashboard reports for the analysis of managers and end users by using SSRS.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and change management to existing reports and optimize report performance (SSRS).
- Validated reports to ensure quality of data and conducted Meetings with business users to review reports and obtain continuous feedback.
Web tools: HTML, PL/SQL, SQL, XML
BI/Reporting tools: SQL Server, SSAS/SSIS,Tableaudesktop,Tableauserver, DataModeling, Power designer, Erwin, ER Studio, MS Visio
Databases: Oracle MS Access, MS SQL Server.
Operating Systems: XP, Windows NT / 2000. Windows Server
Confidential, New Brunswick NJ
- Working with Business analyst in converting data over toTableauusing SQL/SAS/Excel data over to tableau reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in installation ofTableaudesktop 8.2,Tableauserver Application software
- Creating users, groups, projects, Data connections, settings as atableau administrator.
- Creating New Schedule's and checking the task's daily on the server
- Maintaining server activities, user activity, and customized views on Server Analysis.
- Involved in installing tabcmd to schedule the report's and setup email reports using command lines.
- Created Business requirement documents and plans for creating dashboards.
- Involved in creating ad hoc analysis and reporting requests in a timely manner for BusinessRisk related to fraud, Approval's, Declines daily,monthly and yearly.
- CreatedTableauscorecards, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps,
- Gantt charts using show me functionality.
- Worked on motion chart, Bubble chart, Drill down analysis usingtableaudesktop.
- Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics, and Log Axes. Groups, hierarchies, Sets to create detail level summary report and Dashboard using KPI's
- Created organized, customized analysis and visualized projects and dashboards to present to Senior Level Executives.
- Good SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries highly recommended
- Deep experience with the design and development ofTableauvisualization solutions Analyzing, developing, testing and debugging the code by using various SAS techniques like SAS SQL, SAS MACROand system options like SYMBOLGEN, MLOGIC according to the requirements that are dynamic for meeting the need of modeling team that supports the CCAR Submission.
- Developing new code and modifying the existing complex code to extract the data from various data sources like DB2, ORACLE.
- Creating the SAS Datasets form raw data by using Proc SQL and various Joins to be available for production.
- Creating SAS datasets by sub setting the production datasetsaccording to the requirement from the modeling team.
- Extensively used Informats, formats and indexes in creating the Snapshot datasetsfor portfolios likeHome equity.
- Providing data-analytical support on strategies for CCAR Stress testing
Environment: TableauDesktop8.3/8.2/8.1/8.0,Tableauserver / Administrator, tabcmd, SQL developer,SQL 2008,Oracle 10g, Microsoft Excel 2007, MS Access, Windows 2007 server, java1.5 platform,Teradata, MicrosoftOffice 2007,Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, UNIX, DB2
Confidential,San Francisco, CA
- Created dashboards according to user specifications and prepared stories to provide an understandable visions.
- Involved in gathering user requirements and in the Design Team
- Created and publishedTableaureports utilizing complex calculated fields, table calculations, filters, parameters.
- Participated in building and visualizing dashboards usingTableauDesktop.
- UsedTableauvisualization software to generateTableaucombination dashboards.
- Created views inTableauDesktop that were published to internal team for review and further data analysis and customization using filters and actions.
- Projected and forecasted future growth in terms of number of subscribers based on upgrading to LTE by developing Area Maps to show details on which states were connected the most.
- Created Bullet graphs to determine profit generation by using measures and dimensions data from Oracle SQL Server and MS Excel.
- Created Heat Map showing current service subscribers by color that were broken into regions allowing business user to understand where we have most users vs. least users.
- Blended data from multiple databases into one report by selecting primary key's from each database for data validation.
- Combined views and reports into interactive dashboards inTableauDesktop that were presented to Business Users, Program Managers, and End Users.
- Reviewed basic SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins inTableauDesktop by connecting live/dynamic and static datasets.
- Developed story telling dashboards inTableauDesktop and published them on toTableauServer which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information.
- Scheduled data refresh onTableauServer for weekly and monthly increments based on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately.
- Tested dashboards to ensure data was matching as per the business requirements and if there were any changes in underlying data.
- Participated in meetings, reviews, and user group discussions as well as communicating with stakeholders and business groups.
Environment: TableauDesktop 7.0/8.1,TableauServer, MS Office Suite, Oracle SQL Server R2, MS Excel
Confidential - NJ
- Designed, Coded, Tested, Implemented the Stored Procedures to support the System.
- Fixed bugs in the existing in-house developed Software which is used to upload the reports for the end users to view the reports.
- Designed, coded and tested several T-SQL Queries to Support the System.
- Fixed bugs in the software that was used to support the healthcare system.
- Designed, Coded, Tested, Implemented Stored Procedures to get data for the reports.
- Designed the reports using Crystal reports And SSRS to create reports for the end users.
- Created ad-hoc reports, drill down, and drill through reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Scheduled meetings with the end users and business owners and gathered requirements for the system.
- Developed triggers on tables to support the system.
- Created and configured SQL mail to send mail as events occur.
- Used the SQL profiler to trace the data and thus troubleshoot effectively.
- Worked on SQLSMS to grant other users the rights to the needed stored procedures and table as required.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, MS Visio, Erwin Visual studio 2008, NET Framework, PowerBuilder, Crystal reports, SSRS.
- Created detailed design and requirements documents with logic to help team members understand the requirements and design.
- Developed and optimized database structures, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Views, Triggers (DDL & DML), Cursors and User Defined Functions (UDF).
- Gather requirements and design of data warehouse and data mart entities•
- Built Data marts (Fact and Dimension tables) from the warehouse tables.
- Understanding Customer requirement via interaction and writing functional specifications.
- Involved in creation of Dimensions using Star and Snow Flake Schema.
- Developed OLAP Cubes, Dimensions, Data Source View, Partitions and Aggregations.
- Responsible for identifying and defining Data Source and Data Source Views.
- Defined attribute properties in a Parent Child Dimensions.Installed, configured and maintained SQL Server Integration Services.
- Developed, deployed and monitored SSIS packages.
- Created packages using Integrated Services (SSIS) for data extraction from Flat files, Excel Files, OLE DB.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Created a tree view application to view the recent reports generated and a scheduler to schedule a selected report to be run on a particular date.
- Maintained Operators, Categories, Alerts, Notifications, Jobs, Job Steps and Schedules. Monitor connections, Locks and performance of SQL Server.
- Designed and implemented Stored Procedures and Triggers for automating tasks.
- Incremental and full database recovery with experience of complex recovery scenarios.
- Designed, added, eliminated and maintained indexes, organized tables, recommended changes to application development team.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, T-SQL, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7.
MSBI Developer / SQL Server Developer
- Actively participating in interactions with report requestors to clarify needs and ensure that deliverables are to their specifications and delivered in a timely manner.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining MS SQL Server 2012.
- Performing Conceptual, Logical, Physical, Multidimensional, & Hierarchical data modeling.
- Involved in Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and
- Heterogeneous systems using SQL tools (SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Bulk Insert.
- Designing and developing SSIS packages to transfer data from various sources like Text Files, XML Files, Excel, Flat files to SQL Server 2012.
- Scheduling of several SSIS packages for different tasks like data cleansing and standardizing, sorting, conversion, conditional split and back up.
- Developing ETL packages using SSIS 2012 to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse and data mart databases.
- Handling various Transformations in SSIS such as Dataflow, Control Flow using For Loop Containers and Fuzzy Lookups, etc.
- Identifying data discrepancies and data quality issues and working to ensure data consistency and integrity.
- Maintaining existing ETL processes and responding to and resolve load failures and performance issues.
- Generating reports using SSRS from OLTP and OLAP data sources and deploying on report server.
- Creating reports by dragging data from cube and composing MDX scripts.
- Designing tabular, matrix, chart, drill down reports, parametric, cascade reports and dashboards and score cards reports according to business requirement using SSRS 2012.
- Developing reports utilizing Interactive Sorting, Multivalued Parameters, common functions in SSRS such as Text, Date, Currency, etc., depending on the business requirements.
- Designing SSRS reports with sub reports, dynamic sorting, defining data source and subtotals for the report.
- Deploying and Scheduling Reports using SSRS to generate all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports including current status.
- Implementing Triggers and Stored Procedures to achieve the required functionalities.
- Accelerating the performance of long running views and stored procedures by 90%.
- Enhancing the performance by adding indexes, removing unnecessary columns in the inner views and adding conditions to get only required data.
Environment: SQL Server 2012/2008 R2, Business Intelligence Studio (SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS), Import and Export wizard, T-SQL, MS Office 2007, ETL, MDX
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes