- 6+ Years of extensive IT experience in MS - SQL Server Developer in creating Business Intelligence Solutions like SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Experience in IT, Retail, Banking, Health, and Insurance environments with primary skill on the Analysis, Design, and Development and Implementing Client/server application using Microsoft SQL Server and BI suite for both OLTP & OLAP.
- Excellent knowledge in creating Databases, Tables, DDL/DML Triggers, Locks, Cursors, CTE and Indexes using Cognos, T-SQL.
- Experience in writing Distributed Queries between SQL Servers to monitor and SQL Server for deadlocks, long running queries and tune the same to improve performance.
- Extensively used Joins and Sub-Queries to simplify complex queries involving multiple tables and established relationships between tables using Primary Key & Foreign Key Constraints.
- Developer in creating Business Intelligence tools (Star Schema, Data-Warehouses, OLAP cubes, Partitioning and Aggregations), like SSRS, SSIS and SSAS, Notification Services (SSNS) and MDX ad-hoc Reporting.
- Experience in Implementing various SSIS features like Event Handling, Precedence Constraints, Break Points, Check Points, Transaction, and package configurations and Logging for Complex SSIS Packages
- Have a good experience in usage of SSIS Control Flow items (For Loop, for each loop, execute package/SQL tasks, Script task, and send mail task) and SSIS Data Flow items (Conditional Split, Data Conversion, Fuzzy lookup, Fuzzy Grouping, Pivot).
- Experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Server Mail Agent, and schedule using SSIS Packages.
- Used Package Configurations to make use of same SSIS package in Dev./Testing/Prod Environments.
- Experience in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous System using SQL tools like SSIS, Bulk Insert, BCP, and XML.
- Experience in designing complex reports like Table reports, Cross-Tab, Pie Chart reports, Drill-Down reports, Drill-Through reports, Dash-Board reports, Ad-Hoc reports, linked reports, Parameterized reports, Cascading reports, Snapshot reports using Cognos based on Client Requirement
- Experience in deploying the SSRS reports using Report manager.
- Built effective queries for high-performance reports and rendered them to HTML, XML, PDF and Excel formats using SSRS.
- Strong experience with Group reports, sub-group reports, Adjacent group reports, Total Reports, Sub-total Reports, Grand Total Reports, Crystal Reports, Strong Data Mapping, Data modeling experience using Erwin Data Modeler and MS Visio.
- Experience in designing, building and deploying Cubes with Star Schema and Snowflake Schema using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS
- Experience in Cube Optimization Techniques such as Cube Partitioning, Aggregation Wizard, Defining Hierarchies.
- Experience in designing Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models.
- Worked on Tableau, Dashboard and report development team under Performance management.
- Worked closely with reporting team for deploying Tableau reports and publishing them on the Tableau and Share point server.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project oriented team player with good written, verbal communication to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
- Self-motivated, diligent with the ability to quickly adapt to new environments and changes.
- Capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships in internal, external and team environments.
Languages: SQL, TSQL, Cognos, Data ware Housing Concepts
Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, Query Analyzer, SSRS
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/2003/ XP/Vista/7, Win 2000 Server
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, Oracle 8i, 9i
OLAP / Reporting Tools: SSAS, SSRS, MDX, Crystal Reports, Tableau, Informatica
Programming Languages: C, SQL, T-SQL, .Net
Data Warehousing & BI: SQL Server, Business Intelligence, Studio, SSIS, SSAS, Access Manager, SQL Server, Analysis Services and SQL BI Reporting Services.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SQL Developer/ BI Developer (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- Involved in gathering user requirements and system specifications
- Developed stored procedures, functions, and database triggers and maintained referential integrity and implemented complex business logic
- Designed and created views for security purposes. Implemented rules, defaults, and user-defined data types. Tested queries to optimize procedures and triggers to be used in production
- Developed ETL packages with different data sources (SQL Server, Flat Files, Excel source files, XML files) and loaded data into target tables by performing different kinds of transformations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Worked on Cognos using it in both Power Pivot workbooks and tabular projects that you build in SQL Server Data Tools, also worked on data visualization composite tool.
- Used custom .NET assemblies for Script Task in SSIS.
- Created Dimension types such as Standard dimension, Parent - Child dimension and Role Play dimension in SSAS
- Created SSIS packages for different data loading operations for many applications
- Developed SSIS Templates which can be used to develop SSIS Packages such a way that they can be dynamically deployed into Development, Test and Production Environments
- Worked on deployment process using MSDN Deployment and file system deployment.
- Extensively used SSIS Import/Export Wizard for performing ETL operations
- Designed and implemented parameterizedand cascading parameterized reports using SSRS
- Worked on creating multiple SSRS reports in Drill-through mode and Cross Tab Reports
- Used SSRS to create customized reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and was also involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports
- Used SQL Profiler for troubleshooting, monitoring, and optimization of TSQL code
- Performance tuning for existing queries in SQL Server Databases to reduce Production environment time cost.
- Improved the performance of many queries by reducing the usage of the cursors and other complex joins along with implementation of new indexes.
- Worked on Analysis services for three different approaches for creating a business intelligence semantic model such as tabular, multidimensional, and PowerPivot.
- Performed Data modeling for existing Databases using Toad Data Modeler and ER Studio
- 24x7 support to meet the deadlines of tasks from customers
- Creating documentation for all databases when they are in different stages
- Be involved in the planning of system, development and deployment plans as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Extensively used VB Script to pass multiple parameters for Stored Procedures to read and write database table.
- Worked on crystal reports XI R2 version and I have been implemented in most of the stuff related to crosstab, exploring, formatting, Cognos and data integrators.
- Responsible for creating OLAP cubes for deep through analysis using SSAS 2008
- Document the testing and maintenance of system corrections
- Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/2005, Microsoft SQL Server Management studio 2008R2, MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), T-SQL, Red Gate SQL comparator.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
SQL Developer /BI Developer
- Create complex scripts to do chucking and massaging of legacy data in staging area of SSIS package.
- Drop and recreate index on the DSS system while data migrating.
- Used DTS migration wizard to convert DTS to SSIS packages and develop new SSIS packages.
- Extensively used SSIS Import/Export Wizard/ Cognos for performing the ETL operations.
- Modified existing databases by adding/removing tables there by altering referential integrity, primary key constraints and relationships according to requirements
- Created trace in SQL profiler and used database engine tuning advisor for performance tuning on stored procedures and Scripts.
- Worked on current information systems (Microsoft DAX, Microsoft SQL Server, Data Warehouse, VMI and others)
- Created CSV and excel files for data analyst for the particular records they want.
- Deployed reports to report manager and troubleshooting for any error occur in execution.
- Responsible for implementing robust disaster recovery plan.
- Worked on Data Modeling (Logical/Physical) with ER/Studio.
- Created several cubes in SSAS and build lot of MDX queries to query cubes and to access cube's data.
- Planning and scheduling backup strategy to ensure reliable backup.
- Involved created database maintenance plan for the performance of SQL server, which covers database integrity checks, update database statistics and re-indexing.
- Participated in testing during the UAT (QA testing). Mentored and monitored team development and status.
Environment: SQL Server 2000/2005, SQL Server Integration Services, MS Excel 2003/2007, MS Access 2003/2007, Enterprise Manager, Management Studio.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
SQL Server Developer
- Composed wise and physical models for arranging database and data appropriation focus using Erwin database showing contraption.
- Planned the entire ETL process including the passageway, control, examination, comprehension and presentation of information from both internal and discretionary data sources to the business.
- Made complex ETL (SSIS) packs to constrain data from DB2/Oracle, stack month to month data from Excel to SQL server. Utilized master child SSIS packs for better layout and effortlessness of upkeep.
- Actualized goof and disillusionment dealing with in SSIS packs using event handlers, section occupies, check centers and used loggings for watching the execution.
- Upgraded groups by avoiding usage of non-blocking change, executing endeavors in parallel and enhancing code Confidential source.
- Made alerts and mail certification of all packs and shape frames in SQL server Agent to get event messages, for instance, accomplishment/disillusionment of group, system.
- Sent SSIS groups to the era server using XML and SQL server setups.
- Made particular kind of reports, for example, parameterized reports, drill down reports, and sub reports to support business needs and incorporated into report association and report security.
- Outlined the configuration for Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) environment, change of mappings and system using Informatics Power Center.
- Actualized security on reports Confidential Server Level, Report Level and Item Level as demonstrated by the pecking request in the affiliation and business essential.
- Regulated interface to organize reports and data sources, plan report execution, transport and track report history.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, Transact-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSRS (Reporting Services), Web Services.
SQL Server Developer
- Involved in writing T-SQL programming for implement Stored Procedures and Functions for different tasks.
- Responsible for creating Databases, Tables, Cluster/Non-Cluster Index, Unique/Check Constraints Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Rules.
- Optimized the performance of queries by modifying the existing index system and rebuilding indexes.
- Created SSIS packages to transfer data from Oracle to SQL server using different SSIS components and used configuration files and variables for production deployment.
- Developed SSIS Packages to Consolidate date from various data Sources and also Data loads from various types of sources files (EXCEL, Access, Flat files, CSVs) and converted XL to SQL reporting.
- Involved in daily loads (FULL & INCREMENTAL) into Staging and ODS areas, trouble shooting process issues and errors.
- Used various Transformations in SSIS Dataflow, Control Flow using for loop Containers, and Fuzzy Lookups. Created several Staging Databases. Used SSIS and T-SQL stored procedures to transfer data from OLTP databases to staging area and finally transfer into data marts and performed action in XML.
- Wrote complex queries, triggers and stored procedures, views and user defined functions.
- Design and implement database logical and Physical Schemas.
- Responsible for database tuning using normalization and application tuning.
- Maintenance of Development, System test, Assemble test and Integration Servers and databases.
- Query tuning, Index Tuning and performance tuning.
- Creation and maintenance of databases objects.
- Extensively used Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, and SQL Server Profiler.
- Developed parameterized crystal reports existing reports for presentations using cross-tab reports, running totals, and alerting.
- Created and modified stored procedures to Create Reports.
Environment: Windows 2000 Server, MS-SQL Server 2000/7.0,Visual Basic6.0, ASP, VB Script, Java Script, IIS, Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS 2005), Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), Visual Source Safe and Internet Information, Server 4.0, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Access FTP Communication.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes