- 7+ years of MS SQL Server Development experience with expertise in MS SQL Server 2012/2008R 2/2008/2005/2000 and Microsoft’s suite of products like SSIS and SSRS.
- Highly experienced in Creating, Configuring and Fine - tuning ETL workflows designed between Homogenous and Heterogeneous Systems using SSIS of MS SQL Server 2008R2, MS SQL Server 2008 and MS SQL Server 2005 respectively.
- Experienced in creating complex SSIS and DTS packages for ETL purposes. Implemented complicated transformations to be used in SSIS packages.
- Expertise in Data Conversion, Normalization and Data Modeling, Multi-Dimensional Modeling and involved in creation of Fact Tables, Dimension Tables, Star Schema and Snowflake dimensional schema using Erwin Tool.
- Proficient in creating On-demand and Scheduled reports, handling sub reports and defining query for generating drill down reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2008R2/2008/2005 (SSRS).
- To integrate data from SQL Server PDW with data from Hadoop
- Experienced with client server application where XML feeds were consumed and Store Procedures were called using ADO.NET
- Experienced in writing Parameterized Queries for generating Tabular reports and Sub reports using Global variables, Expressions, and Functions, Sorting the data, Defining Data sources and Subtotals for the reports using SSRS 2008R 2/2008/2005.
- Strong experience in Stored Procedure, Formulated Stored Procedure/TSQL coding, Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Highly proficient in the use of T-SQL for developing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, User Defined Functions, views, indexes, user profiles, Relational Database models, Data integrity, query writing and SQL joins.
- Expert in using tools such as Bulk Copy (BCP).
- Extensive knowledge in developing and implementing Disaster Recovery Model, and Replication Models.
- Expert in using tools like MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard, Windows Performance for monitoring and tuning SQL Server performance.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs using agile methodologies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities independently as well as a proactive team member.
- MS SQL Server 2012/2008R 2/2008/2005/2000
- MS Access
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- MS SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- MS SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
- SQL Profiler
- SQL Query Analyzer
- Visual Studio 2008/2005
- DTS SQL Developer
- Windows Server- 2008/2003/NT/XP/2000
- Windows vista.
Confidential, Ramsey, NJ
SQL BI Developer (SSIS/SSRS)
- Worked with business stakeholders, application developers, productionteams and across functional units to identify business needs and discuss solution options.
- Agile methodology was used throughout the project, Performed pivotal role in planning and developing as well as aligning with the assigned sprints.
- Developed and deployed SSIS packages for ETL fromOLTP and various sources to staging and staging toData warehouseusing Fore Each Loop Container, Execute Package task, Execute SQL Task, Sent Mail task,Lookup, Fuzzy Lookup, Derived Columns, Condition Split, Slowly Changing Dimensionand more. Performed ETL mappings using MS SQL Server IntegrationServices.
- Supported Production Environment with schedule the packages and make the package dynamic with SQL Server Package Configuration.
- Designed high level ETL/SSIS architecture for overall data transfer from the OLTP to Data warehouse with SSIS and also prepared ETL/SSIS mapping processes and maintained the mapping documents.
- Integrated data from SQL Server Parallel Data Warehouse (PDW) with data from Hadoop
- Created SSIS packages for Dynamic ETL/SSIS flow to validate, extract, transform and load data into database using Lookup, Fuzzy Lookup, Derived Column, Conditional Split, Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) to perform Data Scrubbing, including data validation checks during Staging, before loading the data into the Data warehouse
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Created/Updated database objects like tables, views, stored procedures,function, packages.
- Designed Change data capture to capture insert, update, and delete activity applied to SQL Server tables, and to make the details of the changes available in an easily
- Rigorously tested and debugged the Stored Procedures and used Triggers to test the validity ofthe data after the insert, update or delete.
- Deployed reports on Report Server and SharePoint Server also scheduled reports using SSRS to generate all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports including current status.
- Developed and delivered dynamic reporting solutions using MS SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in monitoring and tuning report performance by analyzing the execution plan of the report.
- Generated Drill down, Drill through, Matrix Reports, parameterized reports, cascading parameterized Reports using SSRS.
- Designed and developed monthly, quarterly and yearly reports at branch and company level.
- Involved in table and indexpartitioning for performance and Manageability.
- Identified, tested, and resolved database performance issues (monitoring and tuning) to ensuredatabase optimization.
- Monitored the overall performance of the database to recommend and initiate actions to improve/optimize Performance.
- Used SQL Server Profiler to trace the slow running queries and the server activity
Confidential, Tampa, FL
SQL BI Developer (SSIS/SSRS)
- Created Star schema dimensional modeling for the data mart using Visio and created dimension and fact tables based on the business requirement.
- Gathered report requirements and determined the best solution to provide the results in either a Reporting Services report or an Excel pivot table
- DesignedSSIS packages to Extract data from different sources like SQL server 2012/2008R2,MS Excel, MS Access, transform and then load intoDimension and Fact tables in Data Warehouse using SSIS .
- Migrated data from Development to UAT servers and deployed packages to different servers.
- Designedand developed SSIS ETL/SSIS packages to validate, extract, transform and load data from OLTP system to the Data warehouse and Report-Data mart.
- Applied various data transformations like Slowly Changing Dimension, Aggregate, Sort, Multicasting, Cache Transform, Conditional Split and Derived column etc.
- Created SSIS Packages using Pivot Transformation, Fuzzy Lookup, Derived Columns, Condition Split, Aggregate, Execute SQL Task, Data Flow Task, and Execute Package Task etc. to generate underlying data for the reports and to export cleaned data from Excel Spreadsheets, Text file, MS Access and CSV files to data warehouse.
- Developed SSIS packages using for each loop inControl Flow to process all excel files within folder, File System Task to move file into Archive after processing and Execute SQL task to insert transaction log data into the SQL table
- Produced operational reports in SSRS 2012/2008R2 i.e. drill-down, drill-through, dashboard and matrix reports.
- Generated monthly and quarterly reports as bar charts for the management using different techniques like data filtering, adding interactivity, deploying reports to report server using SSRS
- Converted manual reports pasted together into parameter driven stored procedures to be used with Microsoft Reporting Services 2012/2008R2
- Attained legacy data to use as a source to develop new reports previously compiled and maintained manually
- Translated XML Input file data to another XML from consumed by UI.
- Developed functional and technical documentation to assist in the design, development and/or maintenance of deliverables
- Responsible for managing BI environment, which includes Business model, Data Model, Data sources, ETL/SSIS tools, target data warehouse, Data marts, and Reporting tools.
- Created SSRS Data Model projects using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2008 and using Report Builder for report server to create reports
- Configured the report server and generated the report models for user interactions
- Responded to ad hoc requests and special projects that require immediate attention while at the same time maintaining deadlines on existing requests.
- Developed and maintained system documentation, diagrams and flowcharts.
- Worked with project manager and technical leads for resolution of technical issues.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
SSIS /SSRS Developer
- Worked on the complete life cycle of the project from design to implementation
- Translated user requirements into functional and technical requirements in coordination with the Sr. Business Analyst
- Executed Store Procedures using ADO.NET framework.
- Analyzed thebusiness requirement and functional specifications provided by the data specialist
- Worked on SSIS for transferring data from Heterogeneous Data format to SQL Server.
- Developed SSIS packages using Change Data Capture (CDC) functionality using complex stored procedures, Execute SQL Task and Data FLOW Task in Control Flow and OLE DB Source, Script Component Transformation and OLE DB Destination in Data Flow.
- Migrated few Oracle sources to SQL server development environment.
- Developed SSIS Packages using Lookup Values & implementing rules provided by Business in the mapping document.
- Developed SSIS packages using Fuzzy Lookup and Fuzzy Grouping for data cleansing purpose.
- Used SSIS Variables for storing the values which are used in various components of Data Flow Task.
- Developed Unit Test Plans for SSIS packages for checking the functionality of each component.
- Modified the existing SSIS packages to meet the changes specified by the users.
- Scheduled Jobs for executing the stored SSIS packages which were developed to update the database on Daily basis
- Worked with Inbuilt Transformations in SSIS ETL/SSIS like Persistent Lookups to enhance performance for lookups and more utilization of I/O resources.
- Documented the complete data warehouse environment, including all dimension and fact tables, the relationship between SSIS packages and the target tables, which packages were valid and in use, the relationship between the jobs and SSIS packages.
- Designed and maintained a wide variety of daily, weekly, and monthly financial and analytical reports used by different departments within the company.
- Accountable for making sure reports are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner.
- Designed reports using proper text formatting, report headers and footers, and page size to allow for printable reports.
- Created ad Hoc and parameterized various reports using SQL server 2008R2 reporting Services with data from SQL Server and MS Access as data sources
- Created ad hoc SSRS reports in the test environment for data validation
- Produced dynamic Reports from the cube using SSRS 2008R2, and stored procedures.
- Troubleshoot the deployment of reports in the test and production environment using SSRS.
- Cleaned the data and created fact and dimension tables, performed calculations required for the reports using SQL Server 2008R2 environment and accomplished data modeling.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SQL BI Developer
- Worked closely with business unit(s) to understand key business drivers and then identify the individual business metrics and key measures that support them
- Designed and configured, including parameters, settings, metrics, data elements and objectives
- Worked with management to develop strategies to support company needs
- Resolved data conflicts and inappropriate use of data
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, stored procedures, used defined functions to verify the data from the database to generate reports based on the business requirement.
- Wrote SQL Stored Procedure for checking Insert and Update on particular tables and created Transactions and Error Handling in it.
- Utilized SSRS reports from different source formats and satisfying clients by representing reports and presentations
- Generated matrix reports, tabular, drill-down, drill-through, sub reports, chart reports, multi parameterized reports
- Created ad Hoc and parameterized various reports using SQL server 2008 reporting Services
- Implemented multiple grouping into several reports using visibility and toggle options
- Administrated and scheduled mailing subscriptions on SSRS reporting server
- Developed dependent, dynamic menu objects to allow end-users selection and data filtering capabilities
- Structured conditional formatting logic to control components behavior and appearance
- Produced parameter driven, matrix, sub-reports and integrated report hyperlink functionality to access external applications.
- Customized SQL queries to create RDL Datasets and create SQL reports.
- Created Tabular and Matrix Reports with all aggregate functions and expressions
- Produced dashboard SSRS reports under report server projects and publishing SSRS reports to the reports server.
- Developed functional and technical documentation to assist in the design, development and/or maintenance of deliverables
- Created SSRS Data Model projects using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and using Report Builder for report server to facilitate Ad-hoc reporting by the business users
SQL Server /SSIS Developer
- Based on business requirement, developed the Complex SQL queries with Joins and T-SQL, Stored procedure, Views, Trigger to implementing the business rules and transformations.
- Data Analysis and Designed the logical and physical model architecture for database.
- Interacted directly with the various SME for gathering the business requirements.
- Involved in Design DW of Star Schema (Dimensional model and Fact tables) based on business.
- Convert data from Legacy system to SQL Database.
- Used ETL SSIS to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data into data warehouse.
- Prepared the complete data mapping for all the migrated jobs using SSIS
- Data Migration from Flat files, CSV, MS-Access, Excel and OLE DB to SQL Database.
- Using SSIS, loaded XML data to the Database tables.
- Generated XML files from Database tables.
- Created /modified and maintained the ETL packages- Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from various Database tables i.e., from Source Tables to Mapping the Target table in respective databases.
- Collected data from Various Heterogeneous database/files like MS SQL, DB2, ORACLE, Flat File, Access, Sybase, EXCEL sheets, CSV format and used complex data conversion to target.
- Scheduling and monitoring the regular jobs and ETL packages.
- Involved in Query optimization, performance tuning and index creation.
- Database Backup and restoring the database.
- Worked in Database Security, Replication, and Log shipping activities.
- Prepared Documentation of the system.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes