- 7+ years of extensive experience in IT industry, focused on ETL and reporting with MSBI suite(SSIS, SSRS)
- Worked on the following versions of MS SQL Server 2012/2008R2, 2008/2005 as developer.
- Experienced in full life cycle ETL development using SSIS
- Extensive experience in creating many complex SSIS packages using SQL Server Integration Services using SQL server 2012/2008 R2/2005
- Experience in Extraction and Migration of Data from heterogeneous data sources like flat files, CSV, Excel, MS Access, Oracle, XML &MS SQL Server using SSIS.
- Experience with Data Visualization libraries/tools/toolkits like Tableau, PowerPivot, Power View Qlikview, OLAP and/or Tabular etc. hands - on experience in interactive graphics, data visualization, data mining and data analysis.
- Experience in Creating, Populating and maintaining Data marts.
- Develop ETL specifications, source to target mapping and other documentation required for ETL development.
- Having knowledge on build cubes via SSAS using MDX and DAX.
- Designs and develops Business Intelligence solutions using multidimensional cube cubes using SSAS
- Expert in designing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Strong experience on an Agile/Scrum.
- Experienced in generating on-demand and scheduled reports for Business Analysis or Management decisions using MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2012/2008 R2/2008 (SSRS).
- Worked on complete Reporting Life Cycle on Authoring, Management & Delivery.
- Experience in creating Data Driven, Drill Through, Drill Down, Tabular, Matrix reports & created charts, graphs using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Designing reports using Report Designer, Report Builder3.1, and Report Manager, creating parameterized reports & managing subscriptions.
- Worked on Report Manager to subscribe reports, assign roles, user access with respect to security.
- Experience in Reporting Conversion from Crystal Reports to SQL Reporting Services
- Upgrade of Crystal Server product to current version, Install and configure Crystal Server (v2008) to 2013.
- Strong in transforming complex business logic into Database design and maintaining it by using SQL tools like Stored Procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Views, DDL/DML, TSQL Scripts and Batches.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to develop creative solutions for challenging client requirement.
- In-depth understanding of all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent understanding and experience in Data Warehouse design (Kimball Group) of Dimensional Modeling, ETL Design and Dimensional and Facts Maintenance.
- Experience in unit testing and support user acceptance testing and document test results.
- Knowledge of Change Management procedures and source control tools.
- Experience in using TFS like Team Foundation Server and Exchange and Team Foundation Version Control.
SQL Server Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, SQL Server Data Tools, Oracle 11g
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/VISTA/7
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2005
ETL Tools: SSIS 2 008
Reporting Tools: SSRS 2012/2008R2/2005, Crystal Reports 9.0
DB Utilities: SQL Server Management Utility, Query Analyzer
Application Software: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 , MS Office
Confidential, Detroit, MI
MS SQL Server/ MSBI Developer
- Involved in the Requirement gathering, documenting and delivered functional specification document to the project team.
- Migrated data from Heterogeneous Data Sources and legacy system (Access, Excel) to centralized MS SQL Server databases using MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to overcome transformation constraints.
- Create packages to validate, extract, transform and load data to a centralized MS SQL server from the existing diversified data sources.
- Performed Data Cleansing by creating staging tables to eliminate invalid data using SSIS
- Involved in performing incremental loads while transferring data from the legacy systems and using different data flow and control flow tasks in SSIS.
- Maintained log tables and error logging tables to handle errors using event handlers.
- Migrated packages from development server to production server using package configuration.
- Extensively used MS SQL Server Reporting Services with relational data.
- Created several reports using SSRS for the monthly claims and details of all locations.
- Most of these reports had multi-level drill downs and charts.
- Developed crystal reports to generate various reports.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2005, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, Visual Studio 2005, Crystal Report 9.0, MS Office, Windows2000/2003.
Confidential, McLean, VA
MS SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS / Developer
- Developed and deployed packages, which extracted data using SSIS from different employee Data base systems and consolidated into the SQL Server 2008 R2, consolidated Employee DB.
- Used various transformations while mapping the data from source to destination databases using SSIS.
- Created data validations and integrity check by using staging tables before loading the data.
- These were achieved using T-SQL stored procedures and some user defined functions.
- Developed several reports for the HR department based on the Employee DB.
- Identified and worked with parameterized reports in SSRS 2008 R2.
- Develop reports using complex formulas and to query the database to generate different types of ad-hoc reports using SSRS.
- Created Cross-Tab, Drill-down and Sub-Reports using SSRS 2008 R2.
- Developed various reports using crystal reports
- Modified functionality of crystal reports and formatted them to match exactly with the predefined styles.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, Micro Strategy 9.0, Crystal Report 9.0, T-SQL, Windows 2003, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, MS Office.
MS SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS Developer
- Involved in transferring old data from various sources like flat files, MS Access, and MS Excel into SQL Server.
- The customer data from these systems were consolidated into a centralized SQL Server database to effectively generate reports.
- Wrote complex Stored Procedure, Queries which were used in the ETL (SSIS) packages.
- Was also involved in the database development creating Triggers, Functions, Indexes, User-Defined functions on the tables.
- Prepared end user documentation, Technical documentation.
- Gathered Requirements from the business users and created parameterized reports and ad-hoc reports using SSRS.
- Involved in training to the end users to familiarize them about how to use the reports.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008, MS Access, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server Reporting services 2008, MS SQL Server Integration Services 2008.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
MS SQL Server Application Developer
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Filtered bad data from legacy system using complex T-SQL statements, and implemented various constraints and triggers for data consistency.
- Created views to facilitate easy user interface implementation and triggers on them to facilitate consistent data entry into the database.
- As a team member developed several ETL packages using SSIS to load the data to the SQL server DB.
- Worked with integration services for transferring data from diverse sources like Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat file.
- Created several reports which had Drill down’s charts to break down the weekly, monthly and quarterly claims handling data.
- Used scheduled subscriptions to deliver these reports to the user base via email.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS
Confidential, SanFrancisco, California
SQL Server BI Developer
- Created tables, functions and views according to business requirements.
- Hands in rebuilding the indexes at regular intervals for better performance.
- Involved in trouble shooting and fine-tuning of databases for its performance and concurrency.
- Monitored and modified Performance using execution plans and Index tuning.
- Extracted the data by using different predicates and joining different tables.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, 2008, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Windows Server2003, 2008, Windows XP.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes