- Overall 5+ years of in the development of client/server and multi tired applications using Oracle Database, SQL, and PL/SQL on different platforms
- Involved in gathering requirements, design, development, testing, implementing, support and documentation of business applications using Oracle technologies.
- Strong knowledge on oracle architecture and database design concepts like Normalization and ER Diagrams.
- Proficient programming in Oracle 11g/ 10g/9i using SQL, PL/SQL on Windows NT, UNIX.
- Proficient in application development using Oracle FORMS 10g/6i/5.0 REPORTS 10g/6i SQL* LOADER, Designer 6.0
- Experience in creating interfaces between Inventory, Financials, and Custom Oracle applications to transfer data.
- Experience in How to Maintain POS System and Fetch the Data and Generate and load on files.
- Extensively used bulk Load, bulk collect options such as PL/SQL tables and VARRAYS and REFCURSORS
- Developed several PL/SQL Batch programs implementing transaction management using oracle features like Save point, Rollback, Autonomous transaction, User Defined Exceptions. Also handled auditing and error processing by logging errors and continue the batch processing.
- Extensively used SQL*Loader and UTL FILE API to load bulk data and transformation of XML files into Oracle database and vice - versa using XML parsing.
- Extensive experience in developing database objects such as Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Cursor, Ref Cursors, Constraints, Indexes-B-tree Index, Bitmap Index, Views, Inline Views, and Materialized Views, Database Links, Export/Import Utilities and user-defined datatype.
- Experienced on optimization of SQL query and PL/SQL code using (Analyze, Explain Plan, TKPROFF and DBMS TRACE).
- Extensive experience optimizing/debugging SQL queries, stored procedures and DB triggers.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL objects (packages, procedures, functions, database triggers, etc) for OLTP (everyday transaction processing) and Data Warehouse Systems (ETL and Data Load) and Web based systems (interaction with client side applications)
- Practical experience in writing PL/SQL objects using advanced features (Dynamic SQL, Collections, Bulk etc)
- Practical experience in writing complex Oracle SQL queries for data access and data analysis (in-line views, analytical functions, subquery factoring).
- Extensive experience in development using Oracle Forms/Reports and JDeveloper.
- Having good understanding of ETL (Informatica 6/7.1) process for Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from multiple source database systems to Data Warehouses.
- Good knowledge of various transformations such as Source Qualifier, Lookup, Router, Filter, Update, Expression, Aggregator, Sorter and Sequence Generator.
- Coordinate with Oracle Database Administrator for Performance and Tuning, Storage management and maintenance (Table space, Data file, table, indexes etc.), Database security (User & Resources, User Privileges & Roles).
Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux RHE, Unix
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g/11g, My SQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Web/App Servers: Apache, Oracle9iAS, Oracle10gAS
Front End: Oracle Forms 6i/10g, Oracle Reports 6i/10g, JDeveloper.
Reporting/BI Tools: Crystal Reports 8.x / XI, Oracle Hyperion SQR
Oracle Pl/Sql Developer
- Created and modified complex functions, stored procedures, packages and Triggers by using Oracle PL/SQL based on the business rules.
- Extensively worked on Schema Migration, Database Program Migration, Data Migration from Sybase to Oracle by using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Worked on SQL Tuning by using various tools like EXPLAINPLAN, DBMS PROFILER, Hints etc.
- Worked on Dynamic SQL by using Execute Immediate and DBMS SQL along with Bulk Collect.
- Extensively used PL/SQL advanced features like forward declaration, Procedure Overloading in the PL/SQL Packages.
- Used UTL FILE PACKAGES for writing DBMS OUTPUT into the files.
- Extensively used Oracle 11g features like RESULT CACHE, Compound Triggers etc.
- Worked on SQL*Loader to load data from flat files obtained from various facilities every day
- Worked on Table partitioning and Index creation to improve the performance of the query.
- Worked with DBA’s regarding the data checks during migration, loading, creation and management of tables, indexes, table spaces etc.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, High Level Design, Low Level Design, Development, Unit testing & Integration Testing of Data Migration process using ETL Methodology.
- Facilitate timely approval of major milestones, approvals and signoff.
- Report the project status and generate milestone reports.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like Toad, PL/SQL Developer and SQL* plus.
- Communicate with developers, database administrators, project managers, Systems analysts and senior management about the issues that impact the project’s success.
- Create a risk plan and list all the mitigations.
- Present the change requests for approvals.
- Facilitate and document the post implementation results in the form of closure reports.
- Conduct weekly status meetings.
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Participate in requirements review, application design review and test plan reviews
- Coordinate activities with infrastructure, business and QA teams.
Sr. Oracle Developer and I.T Administrator
- Developed PL/SQL packages & procedures to implement complex business logic for price verification of the financial Instruments.
- Extensively used the expression filter feature to perform analysis and integrity checks on the incoming data like Validation, Materiality exceptions based on business rules.
- Experience in Oracle Forms and Reports, create new as well as modified the existing as per requirement.
- Developed the extraction logic for generating the outbound interface files using the UTL FILE package.
- Loading and processing of the derivative valuations and market data interface files from external vendors like SICPA, BURHANI in a variety of formats including XML by using SQL*loader.
- Implemented business logic using PL/SQL packages to transform the data from pre-staging to the model tables.
- Developed database triggers to meet the business requirements.
- Involved in the development/validation of business objects reports.
- Involved in creating indexes and table partitions for better performance.
- Converted the dat, txt and xml files received from various internal and external sources into Oracle database tables.
- Worked extensively on SQL tuning and PL/SQL procedures using Explain plan for optimum performance.
- Created packages to maintain history tables and log tables for logging errors, debugging, informational logs and Warnings during execution.
- Involved in the creation of E-R model using Erwin.
Environment: Oracle10g, PL/SQL, TOAD, Erwin, Java, JSP, spring, Hibernate, JDeveloper, Business Objects XI and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 OS, UNIX shell scripting, Oracle Forms/Reports 10g.
Sr. Oracle Developer
- Responsible for business analysis, design, preparing external and internal design document.
- Experience in Oracle Forms and Reports, create new as well as modified the existing as per requirement.
- Followed up quality standards and procedures, Monitoring unit and functional testing.
- Participated in complete software development life cycle. Effort also included providing technical and user documentation.
- Designed coding specifications and documentation. Provided training and task assignment for entry-level programmers.
- Troubleshooting performance issues and bugs within packages, forms, and reports using dbms output, Forms debugger, explain plan and TKPROF.
Environment: Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Oracle Developer 2000 (Oracle Forms 6i & Oracle Reports 6i), TOAD.
- Designed, developed, documented, performance tuned, and tested various Oracle PL/SQL programs for supporting educational services.
- Created various UNIX shell scripts for automate process of loading data files from customers to Oracle database using SQL*Loader.
- Pre-Summarized data for purpose of multidimensional analysis along a combination of “dimensions” and “hierarchies” from detail levels and populated it into data warehouse tables
- SQL performance tuning and created tables, indexes, constraints, views, types, sequences, materialized views.
- Created various PLSQL packages implemented front end API
- Designed, develop, and tested complex set of Oracle programs for Non-Rating Score Master database. Non-Rating Score Master database is designed to store the various types and values of scores and their supporting components (components, factors, sub-factors) that are assessed for various types of analytical entities.
- Designed, develop, and tested complex set of Oracle programs to populate primary Participant Evaluation Group tables from staging tables.
- Designed, develop, and tested complex set of Oracle programs for Dependent Rating Notification services.
- Developed various Oracle PL/SQL programs for rating services to help investors perform efficient credit risk-driven investment analysis.
- Performance tuning complex views and PLSQL programs
- Worked in I.T Department of Confidential Bank Limited. 4 months worked with Project Management Team and 2 months with M.I.S Team.
- Develops the Project Plan with the team and manages the team’s performance of project tasks.
- This role is comprised of various team members who perform technology support for the project.
- How to handle the project and how to complete the project on timeline and check about requirement is fulfill or not.
- Maintains project support technology.
- Documents and analyzes business processes using value-added/non-value added, process modeling tools, cost-time charts, and root cause analysis or other tools as appropriate.
- Documents “ability to” functional requirements for use by application designers and developers.
- Is an active participant in unit testing, system testing, and regression testing.
- 2 months worked with M.I.S Team supports other departments with their technology needs. important function provides information to other departments such as accounting, marketing, human resources and operations. provides electronic records and support and deliver reports, forms, information and computer support for organization.
- Provides typical outputs include accounting documents, human resource system documentation and marketing analysis reports.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes