- Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, SSRS, SSIS
- Active Directory, virtualization (VMWare 3.X, 4.X, Hyper - V), SAN technologies
- Database analysis & design, networking, security
- SQL/T-SQL, Powershell, VBA / Visual BASIC
- Windows / 2008 R2. Veritas Netbackup 6.5/7.0
- s MCITP: Database Administrator - SQL Server 2005
- MCITP: Server Administrator - Windows 2008
- Sole production database administrator for 40+ database instances
- Server design and deployment; SAN administration; Windows 2003 and 2008 clustering; database mirroring; SQL Server administration and troubleshooting, performance tuning; scripting (Powershell and T-SQL)
- SSIS package deployment and troubleshooting; server administration and management; Policy development (backup, DR, HA)
- Achieved MCITP: Database Administrator - SQL 2005 - Planning on upgrading to MCITP: Database Administrator - SQL 2008
- Part of a team of system administrators responsible for the administration of approximately 100 Windows servers and their supported applications, a VMWare ESX environment hosting approximately 80 virtual machines, and a 67+ terabyte EMC fibre-channel SAN
- Utilized previous database and SQL Server experience in supporting high-profile district systems
- Updated MCSE:2003 to MCITP: Windows 2008 Server Administrator
Network Support Administration
- Delivered Microsoft Official Academic Curriculum for a number of courses covering such topics as Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2003 network infrastructure, and Exchange 2003 administration
- Helped to ensure students received the very best academic experience possible, incorporating both theory and practical skills to help them develop their abilities as IT professionals
Microsoft Windows System Engineer / Technology Consultant
- Involved in researching, designing, implementing, and troubleshooting information systems and technology solutions in support of small to medium size businesses.
- Worked with a wide range of hardware and software in a variety of business environments.
- Involved in user / guidance and system documentation.
- Served as liaison to clients to ensure client needs were met.
Director of Technology and Data Systems
- Served as IT manager - providing technical assistance and leadership in all areas to the staff; Also served as webmaster and network administrator.
- Assisted in designing and developing standardized operational procedures for data collection - also designed data warehouse for storage and analysis of enrollment and degree completions data for the thirty-seven TICUA campuses. Utilized MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, and T-SQL.
- Performed analytical work involving the collection, maintenance, extraction, analysis, and processing of a variety of institutional and program information; created both routine and ad-hoc queries and reports for data extraction / analysis.
- Promoted from Assistant Director of Research and Technology - March 2007.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes