- Information technology professional with 16 years of experience. Maintaining all Windows Operating Platforms, effective in prioritizing customer service requests, resolving problems creatively, and learning new technologies.
- Team oriented with team emphasis on sharing knowledge with peers. Able to adapt to and support system changes seamlessly.
- Possesses the ability to develop and maintain working relationships with high - level management and end users which results in a productive and efficient environment.
- Oracle 10g Backup and Recovery
- Oracle 10g Database Administration
- Oracle 10g Performance Tuning
- Oracle 10g Enterprise Management
- Oracle 8 Sql
- Oracle 8 Pl/sql Backup and Recovery
- Oracle 8 Database Administration
- Oracle 8 Performance Tuning
- Oracle 8 Network Administration
- Microsoft Sql Server 2000
- Microsoft Sql Server 2005
- Microsoft Sql Server 2008
- Crystal Reports XL
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Products
- Lotus Notes and Groupware
- Lotus Organizer
- Sametime Collaborate Real-time Tool
- Macess Prep
Junior Sql DBA
- Managed multiple sql server databases in development and production environments resulting in business cost reductions.
- Assisted in improving data integrity, performance and manageability of databases.
- Assisted development and management of backup and recovery processes and procedures.
- Assisted in performance tuning.
- Developed MySql Media and Entertainment databases for hotels.
- Assisted in development of reporting architecture to meet current and future needs of databases for customers using Crystal Reports.
- Assisted in writing detailed documentation for all database changes.
- Cleaned up Active Directory security groups.
- Assisted in the development of processes and reports for users with a security group.
- Assisted in the development of reports using Quest Reporter database with custom developed views in Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Assisted in the development of scripts for bulk changes to Active Directory and the ability to quickly back-out changes.
Medical Operations Analyst III
- Lead on the on-call process and procedures that was implemented for 24 hour production support.
- Created manuals for all Medical Personnel on how to resolve system issues.
- Trained all medical operation analysts on procedures to resolve production issues.
- Held highest resolution record among six computer analysts servicing 4,000+ end users.
- Responsible for build, testing and implementation of new code for production in all Ambulatory functions.
- Subject matter expert for Pharmacy, Dictation and Scanning.
Computer Analyst II
- Started as analyst I and within months was promoted to Analyst II.
- Oversaw of new help desk facility in Atlanta assuring a smooth transition and minimum support disruption.
- Supported all Windows applications.
- Supported all Lotus Notes issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes