An accomplished professional with over 12 years of experience specializing SDLC entailing business requirement mapping, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software application. Extensive experience for managing client expectations and implementation of complicated client server and web-based applications in Microsoft based platforms. An effective communicator with strong leadership, relationship management and analytical skills.
- Languages/Frameworks: C , .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, AJAX, WPF WCF Services, LINQ, Web Forms, Win Forms, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Excel Integration: Managed XLL, Excel Integration, Excel Macros, VBA
- Issue Tracking: JIRA 3.13x, SharePoint 2010, Team City etc.
- Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 10.x/11.x
- Tools: Visual Studio 2003/5/8/10, TOAD, Infragistics Telerik third party controls, MSMQ, Solace Bus, IBM Web Sphere etc.
- Source Control: Clearcase, Perforce, Visual Source safe, CVS etc.
- Application Security: Fortify, Site minder, Single Sign on etc.
- Financial Protocol: Quick Fix 4.2, 4.4
- Trading Platform: OpenLink Endur v6, v8, SunGard GLWin, WebICE, BARX, OATI WebTrader etc.
- Design Patterns: MVVM, MVC etc.
- Build Tools: NAnt, NAnt build Scripts, Cruise Control.Net etc.
- Core Competencies
- End to end management of onsite and offshore projects from product conceptualization and visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
- Mapping client's requirement and providing them best IT solutions involving evaluation and definition of scope of project and finalization of project requirements.
- Managing and leading team members allocating resources among team members and guiding team members during the project, till final delivery.
- Conducting system study and coordinating with team members for Product Documentation, System Design Integration, Coding, Application Maintenance, etc.
- Designing and executing test plans, UAT activity and gap analysis to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled.
- Verifying change requests and defects tracking and reviewing test plans, test results and unresolved problems reviewing test reports taking corrective actions.
- Holding review-meetings to monitor progress of the project as per schedule, and ensuring timely completion and delivery of the project to the client.
- Delivering and implementing the project as per scheduled deadlines and extending post-implementation and maintenance support providing training to end users
KEY Achievements AND Responsibilities
- Worked as a team leader and managed Commodities IT Oil Flow Team which consist of 3 full time employee and one graduate trainee Responsible and accountable to provide high quality customer services to the Barclays Oil desk. Worked closely to the Traders and provided them all the supports they need to carry out their day to day trading activity.
- Managed and lead the development efforts for TOCOM Trade ordering and monitoring system, application, Oil BARX trade booking Gateways, Freight Tracking application, Prime brokerage trading and confirmation submission application, Tokyo Trade booking to OpenLink Endur trade servers etc. Technologies used were WPF, C , .Net 3.5, Web services, SQL server 2008, Openlink v8 etc.
- Designed and Developed TOCOM DB/GUI Application which has complexities included integrating with a third party vendor application, working with a local IT team in Tokyo and Tokyo Traders, integrated with a fairly complicated application built by a third party contractor, coordinating a global test efforts, managing several deployments, and addressing an outstanding audit points. Technologies used were C , .Net 2.0, Web services, Win forms, SQL server 2005/2008, Openlink v8 etc.
- Rollout SunGard GLWin trading platform implementation in Tokyo and integration with internal application based on real time FIX messaging protocol.
- Designed, developed and Implemented multithreaded TOCOM Fix Gateway, Low maintenance and highly stable real time application, Technologies used were Quick Fix 4.2, C , .Net 2.0, Solace, Asp.Net, SQL server 2005 etc.
- Developed, Managed and Implemented Internal gateway for Real Time trading system, managed and implemented Real Time trading trade servers used solace messaging and tick data processing. Integration with OATI WebTrader and Openlink Endur V8. Technologies used were C , .Net 2.0, MSMQ, Solace, Asp.Net, SQL server 2005, Openlink V6, V8 etc.
- Deployed and managed the implementation for XTP gateway for NY traders, this was to improve latency issue desk was facing while executing the orders from BARX UK server.
- Lead and managed the efforts to upgrade PBBooking/OLBooking Server for Openlink V8 upgrade and played a key role for upgrade Oil Trade servers
- Pricing Sheet development for Oil desk to get real time market data feed from Reuters and Bloomberg, Spread calculation, HO/Crack calculation, Market data etc., Technologies used were Managed XLL, VBA Macros, Excel Add In, C , .Net 2.0, web Services, Asp.Net, SQL server 2005 etc.
- Freight tracking application for Oil desk to maintain and track the Vessel information and also improved forecast for physical oil delivery, Technologies used were ASP.Net, C , .Net 2.0, web Services, SQL server 2005, Crystal report, Infragistics third party controls etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to several broader Commodities IT initiatives including PATS testing and the Commodities IT application security review
- A comprehensive risk management system for the commodities business. It will cover all asset classes and products traded within commodities. It will source its trades from the exotics hybrids trade management system, from Open Link for vanilla flow products and SRA for physical oil products.
- A trade capture, trade management and life cycling platform for commodities exotics hybrids. This is based on re-engineering and enhancing the existing Nola platform.
- Robust risk and scenario engine through which official and non-official PV, risk and VaR requests can be run , either on-demand or via a pre-determined schedule.
- Calculation of official PV and risk for all OpenLink and NOLA-booked trades in existing derivatives portfolios.
- Ability to snap trade, market and reference data, and to associate any valuation run with a particular snap which will be available for re-use in future runs.
- Flexible, intelligent and scalable distribution of valuation requests to enable maximum efficiency in terms of grid computing utilization.
- Intraday risk calculation capability automatic intraday risk calculation for new trades/amends/cancel or on-demand risk calculation triggered by the users for a set of trades or books and specific market data snapshots .
- Submission of intraday risk runs and delivery of results.
- Support drill down capability to the lowest level e.g. leg-level risk where available.
- View of high-level aggregated risk based on EoD inputs from SRA
- Designed, developed and implemented Valuation Web Service, ARC Uploader, NolaLite Importer, Risk Viewer and Batch Risk Runner in Production with minimum support required from the developers.
Designed, Developed and implemented complete front-to-back proprietary commodities trading system for TOCOM, integrated with Tokyo Commodity Stock Exchange. Delivered order management, exchange connectivity, brokerages connectivity, position maintenance and P L calculation services, regulatory and analytical reporting, integration with in-house settlement systems.
Real Time Trading refers to the ability for Barclays Capital to trade power on the North American power grid in a compressed time window. Specifically, traders will trade power for delivery no later than 30 minutes prior to the next hour bid submission timelines vary by Independent System Operator ISO . The real time trading desk will operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Asp.net web site for Trade booking tracking, entitlements, log monitoring, user maintenance, scheduling web site etc
- Team member of a global team for upgrading OpenLink Endur from version v6.0 to v8.0
The Crude desk uses sheets to price distillates products traded on the exchanges. The U.S. Distillates desk uses a common template for the different products traded. The base file is called 'IceProductsPrice.xsl'. There are certain functionalities that are common for all the products. The traders generally publish spreads/diffs for distillates products to ME. The ME-OpenLink Importer reads the spreads form ME and imports it into OpenLink. These spreads are added to the base curves and the outrights are published back to ME. Real time market data extraction from webICE, Reuters and Bloomberg
- Designed and developed applications using C 3.5, WPF Dashboard, Visual Studio 2008, 2010, ASP.Net, Excel Add In, VBA etc.
- Perforce P4V was used for version control
- Cruise Control.Net was used for building the project on build server and creating the MSI package for Production release
- Market Environment, CTMS MX and TX and other in house component was used for configuration repository and trade repository, all stored in XML documents.
- Database server - SQL Server 2008 , SQL Server 2005
- Supporting maintenance and enhancement legacy trading applications written in C , Java, J-Integra, ASP, HTML, VB COM, DCOM etc.
- Extensive use of LINQ for filtering object collections.
- Extensive use of IOC Dependency Injection pattern using Autofac and StructureMap.
- Implemented the whole application using MVVM pattern to separate the implementation from the UI.
- Implemented separation of concerns through interface-based programming.
- Involved in fine tuning the data retrieval for optimal performance.
- Worked extensively with binding the controls with data and objects and properties.
- Worked with Thread pools for concurrent processing to improve the performance.
- Municipal Saving Bond Online Application MSRB Rule G-37
- Custom web application for the Office of the General Counsel OGC to support compliance with Municipal Securities Rule Making Board G37 requirements consisting of an administrative component, which is a distributed application written in C /.NET, and a survey component, which is a web-based component written in C /ASP.NET both components access a common Oracle database
- Regulatory Filing Tracking Web Application
- Regulatory Disclosure Filing Tracking RFT is a web-based application that facilitates the tracking of NASD U4 and U5 DRPs and NYSE RE-3 disclosures from inception to filing. The application was developed using ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and Oracle
- Responsibilities included requirement analysis, application architecture, design, coding, stored procedures, web design, testing, stress testing, package installation, and deployment
- Develop XML Web services C , ASP.NET to pull the employee-related information from another HR application
- Develop Windows services C for pulling, validating, and processing of HR and RDR data multithreading, XML/XSD, WSDL
- Create installation packages for deployment of Web applications, Windows services Windows Installer and Visual Studio Installation and Setup Utility ,
- Designed and developed the complete data migration project to re-platform the existing BroadVision online website to a fully functional EYOnline ASP.NET
- Set up and configured the Microsoft Content Manager Server MCMS 2002 Infrastructure in Production by setting up the Authoring box and read-only published website
- Designed and developed migration script in C to get all users from eDirectory and populate in Active Directory C , multithreading, Active Directory
- Programmed the automate script to create and encrypt a secure password and send an auto email with the de-encrypted password C , Active Directory
- Developed C migration scripts to pull data from BroadVision and create the channel and postings in CMS in a single click C , MCMS, Site manager, SCA, DCA
- Developed user templates, templates gallery, dynamic style sheets, etc., Developed middle and data layer components using C to define business logic and perform data transaction as batch module
- Involved in MCMS architecture, design, setting up the environment Authoring server and read-only production web sites
- Designed and developed the MCMS workflow, designed security modules, and implemented the MCMS in production environment
- Designed and developed the MCMS Templates in .NET using C
- Used ADO 2.5 and ODBC DXN Connectivity for DB2 database connectivity and Oracle Financial ERP database connectivity, Developed Customized Textbox and Number Box ActiveX Controls according to the user functionality
- Creation of database objects like views, stored procedures, and functions by using PL/SQL in Oracle 8i and Transact-SQL in SQL Server 2000/7.0
- Designed and developed User Layer, Business, Security and Data Access layer ActiveX DLLs
- Designed and developed Connection Component for connectivity with DB2 and Oracle Financial database
- Used Visual Basic 6.0 for developing the User Interface deployed DAL components on MTS
- Developed complex reports using Crystal reports 8.0 with option to download to Excel
Intranet based e-commerce application running on Prudential Intranet environment and designed using VB 6.0. Email application designed using OOAD technology.