Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, VBA, Advanced Database Management, Microsoft Office Access, Excel, Outlook, Word and Power Point , Ecura Database, MyEureka Report Designer
- Visual Basic: Application programming, multiple document interface, crystal reports, design user interface.
- Advanced Databases: Plan, design, and implementation Enterprise, process, and data modeling
- SQL Server: Create users and assigned security, stored procedures, DTS packages, jobs and schedules
- Access: Develop databases using SQL and VBA Reports, macros, forms subforms, queries, Import and export databases
- Excel: Manipulate charts and drawings. Build pivot tables and field manipulation. Data retrieval from external database.
- Word: Newsletters, integrated photographs watermarks, forms for Internet, tables, macros, templates, mail merge, charts.
Reporting Analyst/Technical Support
- Analyzed and generated reports for account managers utilizing Business Objects, SQL Server and Microsoft Access
- Designed, developed and programmed relational databases in Microsoft Access utilizing VBA
- Performed various tasks in SQL Server:
- Set up maintained various user accounts assigned their rights to different databases
- Analyzed data, created databases, tables, views, stored procedures and DTS packages
- Ran ad-hoc requests, Querying data, Modifying data using insert, update delete methods
- Exported Imported data to and from various data sources
- Provided technical support for end-users
- Set up maintained end users accounts on Active Directory, Exchange Server and Blackberry Server
- Troubleshot issues on Windows operating system, internet, applications, hardware, software, etc. on pc and laptop
- Installed, upgraded updated Windows operating systems and various software and hardware including printers
- Assisted users with their setup on VPN and remote login connection
- Developed instructional guides on various subjects to assist users' comprehension of products and tasks
Commercial Card MIS Technical Support Analyst
- Maintained Corporate Card Web Site Portal including Report Publishing, Report design/modification,
- Monitored User set-up and the assigning of security, Site monitoring and maintenance using MyEureka
- Facilitated Corporate Card MIS database including Table maintenance, Data feed and content validations.
- Created specialized client defined reports to support specific client needs
- Ran ad hoc reports to support Chase and client special projects
- Utilized Microsoft Access to develop queries, import and export data and data feed.
Assistant Data Analyst
- Assisted on various projects for the Merrill Lynch Gender Discrimination Class Action Lawsuit including QA, technical and user documentation
- Report formatting, GUI design, VBA coding/debugging, report and query design, ad hoc requests and verification of output.
- Utilized Microsoft Access and Excel to import and export data, develop queries and data entry
- Utilized Microsoft Excel and Word to design, format and publish reports and mail merge
- Ran ad hoc requests
- Supervised and trained employees of different departments Tracking inventory within branches of the firm
- Addressed and resolved customer complaints and issues
- Handled cash register Received, shipped and distributed merchandise