- Over 15 years of experience in the IT industry, involved in complete SDLC including analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, support and maintenance of client/server and database applications.
- Delivered responsibilities as Lead Application developer for various client engagements.
- Solid experience in design and development using MS Access 2010/2007/2003/2000/97/2.0, SQL Server 2008/2005/2000/7, TSQL, SQL with excellent VBA skills Access/Excel , strong SQL, OLAP SSIS, SSRS and data-mining.
- Hands-on Web development using FrontPage 2000, VB Script, Java Script, classic ASP, IIS, Visual Inter-Dev.
- Skilled at developing and understanding logical data models and relational database design Database Development:- MS SQL Server 3 yrs : Transact-SQL T-SQL stored procedures, triggers, SQL Agent jobs, DTS packages, ODBC.
- Access to SQL - DTS - Data Transformation Services, ADO - ActiveX Tools, BCP 2000 and other data extracting, transformation and loading ETL tools.
- Experience in MS Access including table design, writing queries, forms, Reports and VBA code.
- Experience includes programming, unit testing, user acceptance test, and execution in project comprising of development process and maintenance.
- This candidate has excellent communication and inter-personal skills and possess strong work ethic and ability to work independently or with a team.
- Software: MS Access 2.0/97/2000, VBA, SQL, Excel, Visual Basic 5/6, Crystal Reports, FrontPage 2000, HTML, ASP, IIS, Visual Inter-Dev, MS-SQL Server
- 6.5/7.0/2000/2005, IIS/ASP/ Visual Inter-Dev/ActiveX/COM/COM Operating Systems: Windows NT 4.0/ Windows 2000/ XP/ Windows 7, UNIX
- Hardware: Micro-VAX, IBM Mainframe, HP LaserJet Plus
- Languages: SQL, Pascal, VB, C
- SQL: Transact SQL T-SQL , SQL Plus and Access SQL GUI: Visual Basic 6, Visual Studio
- Protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet and Token-Ring
- Databases: MS Access, MS SQL SERVER 2000/2005/08, Sybase, Oracle. Tools: ERWin, Data Modeling, SQL Navigator, DB Artisan
- Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Reporting Services, Visual Studio 2005/08
- Work on initial design and functional requirements phase.
- Create tables, data-modeling, queries, forms and reports.
- Create Switchboard with several detailed and drill down Reports.
- Extensively used Business Object in Calculations, Variables and User Objects in the creation of reports
- Write triggers, stored procedures, functions, and views T-SQL
- Clarify client requirements, business needs and project objectives via feedback sessions and client meetings, in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Capture the requirements and developed the design document.
- Project design and initiation, systems design, analysis and testing.
- Create MS-Access databases for different usage.
- Also used Power Pivot to Analyze data
Software: SQL Server 2008/2012, Business Objects, MS-Access, MS-Office Suite.
Worked with Human Resources Personnel data that was imported from a database into Excel spreadsheet for updating data, providing Excel Report of New Employees hired, Terminated and current employees on file on a global basis. Reports were provided on a weekly basis.
Environment: MS Excel 2007
Lead Technical Analyst/MS
- As the Lead Technical Analyst for Housing Urban Developments Office of Public and Indian Housing PIH Real Estate Assessment Center REAC Physical Assessment Subsystems PASS is responsible for:
- Review and understanding the requirements for the software development.
- Capture the requirements and develop the design document.
- Provided ongoing support/expertise for several Tools, including TRDBA, Time-Stamp, Super Tracker
- 2000, Inspection Correction Tool, Monthly Management Report, QA Scheduling Tool, etc.
- Modified/maintained several MS Access proto-type Tools on a required basis used by management stake holders/business users.
- Responsible for troubleshooting user issues and providing solutions.
- Wrote queries to analyze data and provided critical reports to management for decision-making.
- Improvised and rectified/enhance code in MS Access to reflect new regulation changes.
- Development/Maintenance/Enhancements to the REAC PASS Offline Tools written in ACCESS
- 2007 utilizing ODBC connections to the Data Warehouse maintained in Sybase.
- Developed technical documentation to support various applications i.e. User Manuals, Standard
- Operating Procedures and Technical Standardization Manuals .
- Participate in requirements gathering with users and the administration of User Acceptance Testing of applications.
- Used SharePoint for storage of completed MS Access databases.
Environment: MS Access 2007, SQL, ODBC, Sybase, SharePoint 2007
MS Access Developer/Analyst
- Worked in conjunction with HR Personnel user to design and develop an MS Access 2007 database for HR employees usage purposes
- Created an MS Access database from scratch for Human Resources Personnel Dept to update, edit and add information of employees nationwide for New hirees, Separated and Current employees with detail information
- Also created additional Form with parameters to select employee/employer, employer/employee and other complaints to be input noted by HR Personnel for their purposes and the ability to print various Reports with different criterias.
Environment: MS Access 2007
Application Developer /Analyst
- Worked on a partially developed client MS Access 2003 database which dealt with Rebates to Pharma
- Govt Part-D clients
- Migrated the MS-Access application to SQL Server 2005 using SSMA Implemented security and login for users
- Worked on tables, queries, forms, switchboard, macros and modules. Database redesign and normalization and complied with Quality Assurance Dept. testing
- Wrote documentation to present to users on using the MS Access/SQL Server 2005 Client/Server
- SQL Server 2005 - Created tables, stored procedures, views, functions, and triggers using T- SQL. Done Performance Tuning SQL Server database using tools like SQL Profiler, Index Tuning
- Wizard, Database Engine Tuning Advisor for optimal performance.
- Transferred data from various data sources systems including MS Excel, MS Access, Flat Files to SQL Server using SSIS/DTS using various features like data conversion etc. Created derived columns from the present columns for the given requirements.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, MS Access 2003, TSQL,
Application Developer /Analyst
- Imported data from data source DB2 into MS Access
- Designed tables, created queries, sub-queries, forms and developed drilled-down Reports
- Worked with users' business requirements and created User Interface forms and Switchboard with several detailed and drill down Reports for state-wide Supervisors, Managers and employees
- Generated daily, weekly, and monthly reports for the manager and supervisors
- Provided support to internal users in MS Access and write queries and VBA
Environment: MS Access 2003/2007, VBA, SQL, DB2
- Migrated several Housing applications from Wang into MS Access 2003 databases
- Created tables, performed data-modeling, created queries and designed forms along with VBA coding for housing application in MS Access ready for migration into Oracle database
- Designed and printed several Salary Increase Reports in MS Access for City-wide Professional and nonprofessional employees
Environment: MS Access 2003, Wang, Oracle 9i.
- Designed, developed and implemented application in MS Access/VBA from user-specifications for Workmen-Compensation management importing data from MS-Excel files into MS Access database for data-validation statistical daily input utilized for Customer Account tracking programming forms with VBA/SQL ADO coding for various calculations
- Downloaded data from Pick Basic database through SQL Server connectivity and created database in MS Access 2003 according to client/user requirements for accounting department's reporting needs and usage.
- Downloaded data from Pick Basic database through SQL Server connectivity and created database in MS Access 2003 according to client/user requirements for accounting department's reporting needs and usage
- Designed and developed a database in support of administrative accounting
- Responsible for ongoing development. Adhered to quality assurance process through development testing
Environment: VB 6.0, MS Access/VBA, ADO, SQL, TSQL, SQL Server
Application Developer /Analyst
- Repaired, rectified troubleshoot problems in existing Access.MDB's and bat files including Job Scheduler
- Remote sites in the US using Uni-Center Remote-Control software program to work with various servers on the network to get them up and running at different US locations
- Modified existing Access databases making them fully efficient and enhancing their capabilities
- Investigated systems performance problems and made recommendations for improvements
- Created, enhanced and supported Microsoft Access databases.
- Performed software development and maintenance for two MS Access Production programs
- Wrote SQL queries for the Access Front End Converted .dbf files to MS Access Table Objects for ease of manipulation
- Designed form and query structure that increased data entry efficiency over the existing system
- Identified and resolve performance problems.
Environment: MS Access, SQL
Applications Developer /Analyst
- Created tables, data-modeling, queries, forms and reports
- Created Access databases utilizing Visual Basic for Applications, including tables, reports, modules, macros and forms
- Created web page, using Visual InterDev - designed for entry into an Access database using ASP, VBScript, SQL and HTML
- Developed ACCESS/EXCEL query system, which dynamically selected column and row data from various tables based on DLOOKUP functionality. Dynamic calculations based on tables so that future calculation changes did not require additional programming. Data cleansed through both SQL queries and internal/external VBA. Custom VBA EXCEL programming to facilitate assembly of multiple file data into contiguous, manageable information
- Utilized SQL Navigator to run queries to analyze data for daily functions and monthly reporting
- Generated various benefit reports for COBRA Retirees utilizing Access-SQL VBA programming
- Created Data Access Pages and Group DAP augmenting with VBScript
- Developed and enhanced database and reported to management on an ongoing basis
- Proposed and designed a fully automated Contact Management application using MS Access and VB
- Utilized SQL Queries as String Variables called by the GUI Utilized ADO Record-sets as Data- sources for linked Applications Linked the database to Outlook and Word using VBA Utilized variable Record Sources for Combo Boxes in conjunction with code to make self-limiting option lists
- MS Access 97/Windows NT 4.0 environment for Human Resources Department.
InterDev, ADO, SQL, TSQL, SQL Server, Access 97, Windows NT 4.0
Application Developer /Analyst
- Managed and supervised 2 programmers ensuring daily tasks were fully performed as required.
- Developed an MS Access database utilizing Access-SQL/VBA to reflect business/ IT issues
- Converted existing EXCEL data structures into MS ACCESS and in turn was solely responsible for implementation, and subsequent management of data set migration.
- Developing T-SQL queries, triggers, functions, cursors and stored procedures
- Used DDL and DML for writing triggers, stored procedures, and data manipulation.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of mappings /transformations based on source-to-target specifications, defining ETL extract, transform, load development standards and conventions.
- Utilized Crystal Reports on back-end SYBASE/SQL SERVER and Express Options for Windows E O Win to process exercises Non-Qualified Cash/Stock Swap, ISO Cash/Swap, Foreign Cash-less for First Union and generated reports using Crystal Reports for FUBS on a daily basis.
Software: T-SQL, SQL Server 2000/6.5, MS Access, Sybase, CICS, TSO, Unix Shell Scripts ,Visual Basic 6.0, VBA Excel, Access , COM/COM ,Crystal Reports, ADO/DAO, SQL,.