I am a seasoned business analyst and solutions architect with over 13 years experience leading, designing, and implementing successful .NET development business intelligence projects through the complete systems development life cycle. I have a background in the managed care, and Oil Gas industries as well as 9 years of advanced education spanning Technology, Business, and Biological and Physical Sciences. I enjoy facing dynamic technological challenges that allow me to apply both my analytical skills and creativity. I am looking forward to the continued growth of my career helping business to define, design, and implement I.T. solutions that directly support core business objectives.
Technical Skills Summary
- I.T. Management
- Business analysis
- Agile DSDM AUP Methodologies
- Software architecture
- systems analysis
- ASP.NET development
- Windows forms developement
- Business Intelligence
- C ,ado.net,java script, jquery, css
- relational Database design
- Implementation and integration of commercial pipeline software into various client environments.
- Program custom extensions for the integration of commercial pipeline software with existing business processes.
- Program interfaces for the integration of commercial pipeline software with existing custom and commercial software applications and data stores
- C , T-SQL, NANT, NUnit, Subversion, SQL Server 2008-2012, Visual Studio 2008-2012
Software Solutions Architect consulting
- Currently assigned to Southwestern Energy developing a Windows application for capturing and reporting on Frac Job data.
- C , Winforms, SSRS, Multithreading, MS Synch Framework, SQL Server 2012, SQL Express 2012, Telerik Control Suite
Software Development Manager
- Management of a software development team focusing on web development and analytics projects for small and medium sized businesses.
- Architecture development of a C ASP.NET 4.0 webforms application for creating and tracking mineral rights purchase campaigns
- Architecture development of an ETL application for loading data from inconsistent Access databases to SQL Server 2012
- Development of Crystal Reports and configuration of BI Workspaces in SAP BI Launchpad
- Technical management architecture of various database projects involving database design, stored procedures, SQL jobs, SSIS, and reporting.
- Technical management and architecture of a database consolidation project, migrating and consolidating Access databases into a central SQL Server 2012 database using SSIS, T-SQL stored procedures, DB Links, and C .
- Worked closely with the Director of Analytics and Development gathering requirements, estimating project timelines, and writing SOWs for various clients.
- Technical management of reporting projects using SSRS Crystal Reports
- Technical management of web application development projects using ASP.NET 4.0, JQuery, Java script, CSS, and JSON
Lead Software Solutions Architect
- Lead developer and architect responsible for business analysis, architecture, and development of software solutions, data migration, and reporting projects. Requirements gathering and analysis of business needs from business users at all levels. Direction and delegation of work activities to contract developers.
- Business analysis, architecture, and development of ASP.NET web application for provider relations for data entry and SSRS reporting
- Business analysis, architecture, and developed of data conversion processes utilizing SSIS, C , and T-SQL to convert data from legacy applications into a new custom claims management system.
- Coordinated with business staff to gather requirements, prioritize feature implementation, and re-engineer business processes for increased efficiency and productivity.
- Designed and developed relational database models for in house custom applications.
- Developed enterprise applications utilizing C 4.0 and Windows Forms Development
- Developed Crystal reports and SSRS reports to support business processes and advanced analytics
- Heavy development of T-SQL stored procedures in SQL Server 2008
Environment: Heavy Business Analysis, C 2.0-4.0, XML, T-SQL, Winforms, ASP.NET Webforms , IIS 6.0, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, SQL Express, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Jobs, Database Schema Development, Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, Microsoft Business Intelligence SSIS, SSRS 2008, Crystal Reports, Windows Services, TFS 2010, Web Services, .NET Framework 2.0-4.0, Automate 9.0, Infragisitcs, Dev Express
Senior Information Analyst
- Worked for major drilling company in support of proprietary rig maintenance applications. My role involved leading the business analysis, architecture, development, and definition of business processes and best practices for moving legacy applications into new .NET and SQL Server technologies.
- Business analysis, design, development, and deploymnt an ASP.Net, C , Oracle reporting application that allowed for viewing and exporting of training statistics, custom defined reports, and critical business metrics
- Leadership business analysis of a major data conversion effort to support a corporate merger leading to the successful integration of diverse business workflows
- Business Analysis and implementation of a rig maintenance training solution utilizing Symantec Ghost and Windows Automated Installation Kit to create a fully automated disk imaging system resulting in a significant reduction man-hours require for classroom setup.
Senior System Specialist
- Responsible for ensuring that application development adhered to Sarbanes Oxley SOX compliance standards, application support, and license management of several enterprise applications.
- Business analysis and design of an ASP.Net, C application for registering Right of Way ROW checks to ensure the land department was compliant with Sarbanes Oxley standards
- Business analysis, designed, developed, and support of a mobile web application written in C , and ASP.Net for Blackberry devices, allowing Land ROW Field Agents to interact with office management via web services.
- Full systems development life cycle involvement business analysis, architecture, testing, production deployment, and training
- Responsible for production application support for several mission critical applications requiring a high level of guaranteed uptime, including ArcGIS and SSRS.
Engineering Information System Analyst
- I held several position of increasing responsibility over 5 years ranging from desktop support, server administration, application support, and software development.
- Created HTML Website for the Drilling Training Alliance KIOSK display using FrontPage and Notepad
- Responsible for Chevron upstream business unit I.M. analysis with a focus on reservoir management, production history, and drilling completions engineering data processes
- Designed and developed several Win Forms applications using C , Oracle, SQL, and VB.Net
- Responsible for the complete SDLC, application support, maintenance, and feature enhancements
- License management and application support for Landmark drilling engineering applications for the drilling and completions departments.
- Development of custom drilling information system for Windows
- Migration of data through custom ETL processes for custom drilling information system to WellView.
Environment: C MFC , C , VB.NET, Visual Studio 6, 2003, 2005, .NET Framework 1.0-2.0, PL-SQL, ETL, Oracle, Adobe Form Designer, Oracle Forms, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP, Norton Ghost, VB Script, FrontPage, Network Administration, Server Administration, SharePoint Team Services
technical Skills detail