- SQL-Server, MS Access, MySQL
- Microsoft Automation, Back-end database development, T-SQL/SQL, VB6/VBA, Crystal Reports, DTS,data conversions, data and systems analysis, replication/architecture, Visual Studio 2010, Classroom experience with .NET application development and MVC 2.0
Senior Database/Application Developer and Team Lead
Responsible for all database-related activities enterprise-level data and systems analysis, ad-hoc queries/reports, conversions and applications development. Primarily Microsoft technologies heavily focused on client-server incorporated with remote access tools RDP and VDI. Involved in all aspects of the complete software development life cycle technical and user documentation, training and support . Leads classes for database and application development training.
- Responsible for all database related activities for a pet owner's website http://www.zootoo.com
- MySQL 5.0 DB using Mac OSX, Linux, Windows XP, MS Access via ODBC
- Data conversions, automation with stored procedures and triggers, data cleansing, validation and analysis
Manager of Internal Company Database Operations
- Search Engine technology company owning companies 360i and Search Ignite.
- Extensive automation using client-server technology,front and back-end dev using SQL-Server 2000, MS Access, VB/VBA and MySQL. Automation generated daily executive summary reports, XML data feeds, db replication, automated emails, OLAP processes and departmental work-flow functionality
Independent Consultant Software Developer
Microsoft development using VB, Access, Excel and Word. Responsible for all database related activities for a scheduling database. Reported directly to upper management. Daily activities involved data conversions, automated emails, developing new client-server apps, data cleansing, ad-hoc reports/queries.
Consultant / Software Developer
VB 6 and MS Access 2000. Full software development life cycle for an HR/Attendance client-server application. Reports were developed using Crystal Reports 8.5.
Visual Basic and T-SQL development stored procedures and triggers using MS SQL-Server 7.0/ 2000, Access 97/ 2000, Crystal Reports 7.0/ 8.0, published user and technical documentation, worked primarily from home using VPN. Automation using MS Access, Word and Excel
Software company. Customer's development needs included : VB 5/ 6, Access 97/ 2000, client-server and n-tier apps, ADO and DAO, MAPI and Outlook / Exchange Server automation, MS Transaction Server, COM/DCOM objects , MS Office automation,Visual Studio, Source Safe. SQL-Server 7.0.
Consultant for other Microsoft programmers and companies. Wrote customer proposals, billing estimates and development/implementation schedules. Developed Full Life Cycle client-server databases with Access 97, Access 2000 and MS SQL Server 6.5 and 7.0 using views, triggers, and stored procedures , VB 5/6, and Crystal Reports 6.0/7.0. Customized the accounting package AccPac as a VAR
Senior Software Engineer
Developed client-server databases for Chester County Intermediate Unit, using MS Access 2.0 thru 97 , VB, SQL Server 6.5/7.0. Wrote system analysis scenarios, validation plans, and dev SOP. Main software products revolved around 13 school districts, automating all functions of school management like attendance, grading, medical, human resources functions and payroll.
Supervisor, Trust Operations
Department 'Data Control and Services'. Monitored all Trust Operations' activity. Dealt with data conversion issues of newly acquired banks. Maintained asset valuation database for stocks and bonds.