Sr. Software Engineer Resume
- Master degree with over 13+ years of diversified experience in software development on embedded systems and Desktop; covering all the phases of SDLC includes specification, analysis, designing, coding, debug, Integration and testing.
- A self motivated quick learner with emphasis towards work objectives, with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- 2 years of experience in embedded software development for heavy equipment manufacturing industry (mining)
- Operator interface application to communicate with machine systems, sensors, communication systems for the purpose of displaying vehicle information.
- Object Detect System (ODS) to reduce blind spots and increase perimeter awareness of the machine.
- 2+ years of experience in embedded software development for Automotive Industry
- QNX using Aviage multimedia suite, Momentics IDE 4.6 and Windows CE Automotive using VS2005, Platform Builder.
- Developed infotainment system - Detecting media-file, storing/retrieving from SQL-Lite, metadata (ID3 tag) parser, HMI simulator, etc.
- Developed device connection manager, play list parser (.m3u/.pls) and XML parser.
- Knowledge on BT streaming, Voice Recognition, Navigation.
- 3+ years of experience in embedded software development for telecom domain on Windows Mobile and Custom mobile platform
- Developed media player, camera, camcorder application using DirectShow API. Developed direct show filter and audio driver. Developed custom CETK tool. Developed various mobile applications like => StopWatch, Calculator, Instant Messenger and Timer. Developed phone dialer application, Ticker & Chart Control application for Digital Audio receiver.
- 8+ years of programming in C/C++.
- 7+ years of experience in RTOS programming
- 6+ years of experience in multithreaded programming
- 3+ years of experience in GUI development using MFC/Win32 API
- 3+ years of experience in windows desktop application/middleware development using C, C++, Microsoft VC++ and Borland C++.
- Developed Phone Control GUI tool for GSM & WCDMA chipsets using Boreland C++.
- Developed DAB scheduler application using VC++.
- 3+ years of experience in PDA (H/PC, PPC & SP) application development using Microsoft Embedded VC++, Microsoft Embedded VB and Platform Builder.
- 1+ years of experience in DirectShow filter design, development and testing.
- 1+ years of experience in audio driver development/bug-fixing on Windows mobile/CE platform.
- Good Experience in configuration management tools (Git, SVN, RTC-Jazz, Clearcase, Perforce, MS Visual SourceSafe, QSURE)
- 3+ years of experience in socket programming and template programming.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL (Native Windows CE Database (.CDB), MS-Access and SQL-lite)
- 2+ years of experience in CAN/J1939/CDL(CAT Data Link)
- Knowledge of Codecs and codec formats
- Knowledge of video encoding/decoding, graphics, camera/imaging framework, audio framework
- Knowledge in Agile software development
Hardware Platforms: PCs, PPC, H/PC, Smartphone, SMDK2410, OMAP1510/3530, TI Jacinto and on Custom board.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/NT/XP/Vista.Embedded System QNX, Windows CE/Mobile and Proprietary OS. Languages C, C++ and Visual Basic. Domain/Tech. Used QNX Aviage multimedia suite, DirectX, MFC, STL, ATL, ActiveX, COM/DCOM, Win32/SDK, Win socket, and TAPI.
SCM Tools: Git, SVN, RTC-Jazz, Clearcase, Perforce, MS Visual SourceSafe, QSURE and Project By Net (Web based Project Management) Tools/ Software QNX momentics IDE 4.7 Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, Borland C++
Embedded: Visual C++ 3.0/4x and Embedded Visual Basic 3.0
Platform: builder and Visual Studio 2005/2008, JTAG, QXDM and QPST
Database: Native Windows CE Database (.CDB), MS-Access and SQL-lite 3.0.
Confidential, Peoria, ILSr. Software Engineer
- Designing/Developing Machine information application for new (G310) display device.
- Designing/Developing TOPE (GUI) application for new (G310) display device.
- ODS Application porting/developing new future to new (G310) display device. iDesk server (TCP/IP based) porting and added more future to it for the project requirement.
Confidential, Peachtree City, GASoftware Engineer
- Developed multimedia service (MMS) using QNX Aviage multimedia suite.
- Developed media player application using DirectShow API on WinCE platform.
- Developed XML parser to support multi-language.
- Ported iPOD USB Control driver and iPOD Audio control driver to SH7723.
- Developed HMI simulator application on WinCE/QNX platform.
- Developed play list parser (.m3u/.pls) and WMA tag parser.
- Developed ID3 tag parser for .mp3/.wma files.
- Developed device connection manager to detect the appearance and disappearance of device.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CASoftware Engineer
- Troubleshooting on packages/products/process problems as related to design, material, and process.
- Application development/porting to different target.
- Working on MR’s and issue fixing.
- Creating/updating/Validating a package for ODM.
Confidential, Redmond, WAProject Lead
- Assistance with technical TAM tasks
- Assist TAMs with technical advisory and consultant tasks from OEMs focused primarily on CE and WM. Engage directly with OEMs at the direction of TAM and TAM ultimately accountable for deliverable.
- Repro & Debug Readiness Initiative
- Proactively ensure that we have the hardware, images, setup/flashing/debug instructions and ability to build/debug our partners devices readily available at MSFT.
- CSS Repro/Debug Assistance
- Assist CSS engineers and TAM setup OEM repro’s. Focus on reducing the burden we put on partners to assist MSFT repro and iterate through the debugging process (logs, tweak, logs, and tweak).
Confidential, San Diego, CASr.Software Engineer
- Developed direct show filter and driver for audio file playback.
- Developed custom CETK tool to test functionality of Audio, Camera, Camcorder & mobile TV feature.
- Developed camera/camcorder application using DirectShow API.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes