OBJECTIVE To obtain a challenging position in a progressive organization that offers
opportunities for advancement.
- Professional experience in design, development and deployment of large software products in both Client/Server and Web Server Environment using Oracle 11g, 10g, Oracle 9i, Oracle 8i, Oracle Reports 10g/9i/6i, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, PSP, JSP. Involved in system study and analysis, design, coding, preparation of user manual, testing and debugging of software, implementation and training for users.
- Experience in J2EE application development, customization and enhancements using struts framework.
- Experience creating, customizing and enhancing JSR 168 and JSR 286 portlets using WebSphere Portal 6.1.2
- Customized WCM html pages and content for existing pages and text.
- Designed and developed various applications using oracle products/tools for process automations software into database server using PL/SQL packages, procedures and database triggers based on client/server and multi-tier technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing application systems using oracle suite during all phases of system development life cycle SDLC as well as data modeling UML , design and maintenance. Experience working with ERWin and Visio.
- Experience working with Oracle Application Server and Oracle Internet Application Server 9i and 10g.
- Experience with UNIX for doing file navigation/directories, file permissions, for online error fixing, and oracle objects.
- Proficient in backend programming using PL/SQL. Experience writing interfaces, triggers, stored procedures and packages to provide database access and manipulation functionality.
- Created PL/SQL procedures, packages, functions, database triggers and other database objects to generate back-end and front-end reports.
- Collaborated in the planning, designing, developing, and deploying of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Met with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, operations requirements and systems goals. Identified and resolved systems issues. Formulated and define system scope and objectives.
- Responsible for understanding how to analyze and solve business problems. Developed different test scripts with business users and developers to ensure the quality of web applications.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000/ /XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 MAC: OS X 10.4 10.9
- Databases/Tools: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, Eclipse IDE, Oracle 10g JDeveloper, SQL Loader, Struts, UI, TOAD 11.5.1, Oracle Reports Builder 10g, ERwin, IntelliJ IDEA 5.0, Ultraedit 12.0, CCS, Visio, HomeSite 5.5, FrontPage, Smart CVS 7.1, MS Visual SourceSafe, Borland C , Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, MS Project, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, WebCharts3D, Crystal Reports v.10-12
- Create schedules and prepare internal and data-system reports for backup management
- Select existing code and applications for new conversion of objects for Oracle 10g.
- Create PL/SQL code procedures, functions and packages for new conversion and maintenance of new PL/SQL applications.
- Write SQL Loader control files for uploading legacy data to interface tables.
- Generate new dynamic reports using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL and Oracle Reports 10g.
- Provide maintenance and backups to all data modules related to buyers/sellers of the company.
- Provide server maintenance and other infrastructure functional areas based on needs.
- Responsible for security updates and bug fixes.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and providing maintenance to security cameras including backups.
- Evolves, installs, keeps and supports technical infrastructure, hardware and systems software components.
- Works root situation analysis for service interruption recovery and provide on-site support.
- Repairs, configures and troubleshoots internal systems and processes.
- Responsible for installing new software packages, configuration of file changes, and security updates.
- Upgraded all systems from Windows XP to Windows 7, upgraded existing programs and installed new ones.
- Performed server maintenance and assisted other infrastructure functional areas.
- Installed, and supported technical infrastructure hardware and systems software components.
- Provided maintenance to ICCI main website, including new and existing code.
- Determined parameters for solution configuration, testing, and debugging. Looked into and resolved problems on systems or programs for multiple infrastructure platforms known by less experience staff.
- Responsible for examining, testing all systems based on the specifications.
IT Professional/Software Developer
- Participated in the design and development of one extensive Portal Application. This portal application contained over 20 modules and it was developed using WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.2 and WebSphere Portlet Factory Designer 6.1.2.
- Designed and developed application systems using oracle suite during all phases of system development life cycle SDLC as well as data modeling UML , design and maintenance.
- Responsible for creating and customizing JSR 168 and JSR 286 portlets portal pages, UI forms, reports, filters, themes, skins, web charts with drill down and details capability, based on requirements.
- Created java methods using the built-in builders to create dynamic portlets and enhance their functionality. Applied JS code to validate UI forms before passing and saving data into Database tables.
- Created Alerts module to generate e-mail notifications, display content on a portlet letting the employees know to enter missing time. Generated reports for all employees with missing time, and made it available for all managers providing different alert status based on threshold.
- Created dynamic UI forms to give users the ability to manipulate data including new records, update information, do soft deletes, and provide search criteria forms and pagination.
- Created charts using WebCharts3D. These charts were created based on results fetched by SQL queries/web services Charts included tabular data with detail information and the ability to export data onto excel spreadsheets, print functionality, pagination, data sorting and breadcrumbs for easy navigation.
- Built .war files and deployed portal projects in Development Environment.
- Created JDBC Providers, DataSources, JAAS J2C Authentication data used in projects for Service Provider models to include SQL DataSource builders, Service Operation and SQL calls for execution.
- Responsible for documenting best practices, projects' functionality and use, and sharing knowledge.
- Created portlets using Web services, simple schema generators and xml variables for managing the result set based on argument values passed from the portal UI forms, filters and links.
- Modified existing Oracle Reports 10g based on business requirements.
- Developed PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, triggers for internal scripts.
Software Developer/Development Lead
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, reviewing and assigning tickets to other developers and making sure their work was completed on time.
- Responsible for training, mentoring and assisting developers/interns with their projects.
- Designed and developed web applications running on an Oracle 10g Application server. These applications were developed using SQL, PL/SQL, PSP, HTML, JS and CSS.
- Designed Oracle Reports 10g based on requirements and modified existing ones.
- Developed PL/SQL packages stored procedures to retrieve and update the database information.
- Wrote SQL Loader control files for uploading legacy data to interface tables.
- Performed peer code review for new web Applications.
- Created Oracle Materialized views to increase the speed of queries that access large number of records.
- Developed a generic search utility using PSP to query the database return the result set as per the search criteria using stateless paging to limit the result set per page.
- Defined data structures to communicate the information retrieved from the database so that the front-end package can reference the information.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures for internal scripts.
- Wrote SQL Loader control files for uploading legacy data to interface tables.
- Developed PL/SQL packages stored procedures to retrieve update the database information.
- Developed a generic search utility using XML, JAVA PL/SQL to query the database return the result set as per the search criteria. Implemented stateless paging to limit the result set per page.
- Provided database support to the Oracle Database Administrator including: Maintenance, create user accounts, legacy data conversion, integration with non-Oracle Applications, database tuning, backups, and data refresh.
- Involved in the upgrade and migration of all Oracle 8i CHA applications to Oracle 9i. This process involved recreating all the existing Oracle 8i WebDB procedures, packages to Oracle 9i PL/SQL procedures and packages.