Ssrs Developer Resume
4.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Having 8 years of professional experience in SQL& Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and have extensive Knowledge on Data Warehousing (DW) primarily on healthcare and E - commerce and insurance domains.
- Extensive experience on MSBI (SSRS 2008\r2\12, SSIS 2008\r2\12, SSAS and MS-SQL server (2008\r2\12).
- Expertise on retrieving data from tables using Joins, stored procedures, Functions and dynamic SQL.
- Achieved best performance for SQL& SSIS using synchronous Transformations, Fast parse, execution plan, Index tuning wizard and SQL profiler.
- Delivery of business intelligence solutions and ongoing hands-on development and maintenance of SQL Server data warehouse.
- Work directly with various businesses unites to design and implement ad-hoc queries and reports, create and provide system support as needed.
- Good knowledge on Report server admin activities like setting permissions to team members, configuring standard and data driven subscriptions to send end users on weekly\monthly basis.
- Experienced in performing database activities like backup, recovery, installing software, setting permissions to users, deploying SQL code to prod environment and setting up new environment on new servers.
- Extensive hands on experience in Designing and implementing SSIS packages to migrate huge amount of data from different sources in to a data warehouse using SSIS.
- Having knowledge in Dimensional Data Modeling, Cube development and manipulations in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Thorough Knowledge on Data Warehouse concepts like Star Schema, Snow Flake, Dimension and Fact Tables.
- Hands on experience in scheduling and deploying reports on report manger/ SharePoint portal.
- Hands of experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, Database Mail and Scheduling SSIS Packages.
- Expertise inDeploymentofSSIS packages using deployment utility, SSIS catalog and SQL server.
- Implemented Logging, Event handler for error handling, Custom Logging for SSIS Packages to track errors and to load accurate data into destination.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Test new or modified reports against report requirements and specifications and document findings
- Designed, written, debug and reviewed complex stored procedures using Transact SQL.
- Developed Tabular, Drilldown, Drill through, sub reports and cascading reports using SSRS.
- Deploying reports on Report manager, given access to team members on report manager.
- Creating linked reports to original report and creating subscriptions to send reports to end users on monthly.
- Developed 15 medium and 2 complex reports based on client’s request within 2 months period.
- Interaction with BA to understand requirements of teh new reports and working closely with QA team to fix defects as early as possible.
- Daily status meeting with team members and teh manager about teh current sprint items status, number of issues raised in JIRA and No.of issues to be resolved and creating a plan to fix issues as early as possible.
- Weekly status meeting with manager and team members on Adhoc-Reporting status to track teh progress of each item.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008, SSRS, Windows 7
Confidential, Losangeles, CA
Sr. SQL Server BI Developer
- Involved in Creation, Development and Deployment of SSIS packages in SQL Server 2008\r2 and 2012.
- Created and scheduled jobs in DEV and QA environments for testing purpose before moving code into PROD environment.
- Merged and Deployed packages using Power deploy method (power shell script) in DEV and QA environment.
- Integrated TFS with SQL data tools to manage MSBI stack packages properly in DEV, QA and PROD environments using check in and checkout and have maintained history for every minor change.
- Performed Database consistency checks withDBCC, Defrag, Indextuning and monitored error logs
- Optimized teh performance of complex source queries and stored procs with teh halp of execution plan and Database Engine Tuning Advisorto fetch data fast from source systems.
- Developed large number of standard and customized reports usingSSRSfor data feeds and for Reports on server.
- Monitoring scheduled jobs raising incidents in Asana (project management tool) and resolving issues with in time to avoid interruption of business.
- Analyzing cube data by dragging and dropping fields in OLAP browser.
- Created SSRS customized reports like tabular, matrix, drill down, drill through using ssrs tools, expressions on top of cube to fetch teh data very fast and to deliver reports to end users on monthly basis without delay.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008R2/12, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Windows 8, Asp.net
Sr. MSBI Analyst
- Used SSIS tool for Extracting, Cleansing, Transforming, Integrating and Loading data in to target database.
- Getting data from vendors in excel format, converting data into required format using SSIS package with lookups, conditional split, Multicast, Row count, Oledb transformation, script task and for each loop and various tasks and loading data into different client instances.
- Direct interaction with client regarding business requirements and converting requirements into technically
- Given KT sessions on SSIS and SSRS to new joiners.
- Creating teh incidents and solving incidents raised by pm’s in JIRA ticketing tool.
- Developed, deployed and monitored SSIS Packages for new ETL Processes and upgraded teh existing DTS packages to SSIS for teh on-going ETL Processes.
- Monitoring Full/Incremental/Daily Loads and support all scheduled ETL jobs for batch processing.
- UsedSQL Profilerfor Performance monitor to resolveDead Locksand Long running queries by checking appropriate changes to Transaction Isolation levels
- Reviewed & Tested packages, fixing bugs (if any) using SQL 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Studied existing OLAP system(s) and created facts, dimensions and star schema representation for teh data mart and warehouse systems.
- Involved to planning and designing SSAS 2012 Cubes and building attribute relationships for optimal MDX query performance of Hierarchies and Fact Dimensions.
- Involved inStaging PartitionsandUsage Based Optimization (UBO)mechanisms for SSAS 2012 and 2008 OLAP databases.
- Implemented SSIS loggings in packages to store and analyze teh errors occurred while running jobs.
- Implemented Xml configuration and sql server configurations to make packages more dynamic.
- Involving in doing BI testing for teh reports/ETL implemented by other team members.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008, SSAS, SSRS 2008 R2, SSIS 2008 R2, Windows 2003/2008, Asp.net
- Primarily responsible for developing Packages in SSIS as per Business Rules.
- Developed various packages to extract teh data from SQL Server Database and Flat files, Excel files.
- Extract, Transform and Load source data into respective target tables to build teh required data marts.
- Extensively used Transformations like Derived Column, Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Audit, Aggregate, Lookup, Multicast, pivot, ole db transformations, and union all.
- Developed Reports in teh form of Matrix, Table and Chart using SSRS.
- Used Control Flow Tasks like for each Loop Container, Execute SQL Task, Bulk Insert task and Data Flow Task.
- Used different destinations like OLEDB Destination, Flat file destinations and different sources like Flat file, OLEDB and Excel Source to load data.
- Implementing ETL logging and Configuration for Packages.
- Scheduling teh ETL Packages Using SQL Server Agent
- Creation of Drilldown, Drill through reports in SSRS, scheduling teh ETL Packages Using SQL Server Agent.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008, SSRS, SSIS, Windows 2003/2008/vista
SQL & BI Developer Domain: Insurance
- Requirement gathering, Analysis, Understand teh business requirements and specifications.
- Analyzed and understood teh claims and new policies of client data in data warehouse.
- Given KT on SSIS and SSRS to new team members.
- Using SSIS tool for Extracting, Cleansing, Transforming, Integrating and Loading data in to
- Created Reports/Dashboards using SSRS tool.
- Created and deployed SSIS packages to Development, QA and Production environments.
- Participated in load monitoring Periodically
- Involving in Unit Test Cases and Defect Fixing.
- Also involved in doing BI testing for teh reports/ETL implemented by other team members.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005, SSRS 2005, Windows 2003/2008/XP
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes