Very detail oriented software/database/report coder, developer and designer with areputation for developing software and computer systems that are user friendly and dependable. Recognized for solutions and code that are fast, functional, efficient, and error free.
Development and Applications: Visual FoxPro 3 - 9, FoxPro DOS 1.0-2.6, dBase III-IV, MS Access, T-SQL, SSIS, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, SQL Server Query Analyzer, Crystal Reports, ETL, VB6, EDI, MS Office, InstallShield, Source Safe
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall Development Methodologies, Object-Oriented Design/Programming, Relational Database Design/Programming Management/, Project Management
Internet: HTML, XML, FTP, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 R, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT. 9X, Novel Netware 2x/3x
Network: Exchange Sever, Active Directory, Management, Administration, Security, Configuration
Confidential, Pembroke Pines, FL
Senior Software Developer
- Support, maintain, and enhance in house enterprise software package written in VFP 7 supporting over 150 concurrent users designed to manage the administration of of medical billing, accounting, coding, import - export of medical and insurance data for the corporations mostly international clients.
- Was principle developer to create and integrate web portals use HTML and VFP com objects.
- Also responsible for resolving or troubleshooting all issues reported by all corporate end users as assigned by senior management.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Worked on government HR/Accounting application; contributed to “Affordable Healthcare Act” enhancement, created reports using Crystal Reports 8-10.
Confidential, Clearwater, Florida
- Maintain, enhance, test, debug and document “best in class” financial application written in VFP9 and .Net utilizing MS SQL as a backend.
- Introduce and produced custom reports from VFP to Excel using automation to format Excel through VFP.
- Mentor and assist all Jr. Software developers and tech support staff with the more difficult programming, syntax and design issues.
- Re-engineered end User Interface to have a “more modern” look and feel by introducing Gradient Objects and a Resizing class; applying these new classes to all base form classes and their contained objects.
Confidential, Hudson, Ohio
Lead Software Developer
- Responsible for maintaining, enhancing, unit testing, debugging and documenting leading Manufacturing ERP/CRM/Accounting system written in VFP9 and .Net.
- Also responsible for evaluating feasibility, cost, quoting, and developing requests for new user specific subsystems along with implementation upon acceptance.
- Assist all other software developers and support staff with difficult programming, syntax and design issues.
- Automated Email with MS Outlook for orders and Invoices. Integrated seamless interface with UPS WorldShip. Re-wrote and enhanced "s of Compliance" module.
- Introduce the use of custom reports from VFP to Excel using automation to format Excel through VFP.
Confidential, Twinsburg, Ohio
Director of Information Systems/Database Administrator/Systems Manager
- Responsible for (and achieved) call center operations with “zero percent” downtime.
- Utilized FoxPro Database system integrated to MSExchange Server for call center operators to take incoming support and sales calls and log appointments for servicemen and sales force. Upgradedand brought “in-house” legacy consultant developed system from VFP6 to VFP9.
- Fixed widespread problems, completed major system updates and enhancements, and added new functionality using VFP9. Interfaced custom VFP application to MAS200 accounting system (by Sage Software) to auto export all accounting data captured in VFP.
- Administered and maintained Exchange and Altigen Servers (PBX VoIP).
Confidential, North Canton, Ohio
- Development and enhancement of diverse business applications suite for wholesale food service industry including modules for Human Resources, General Ledger including SBT interface modifications), Asset Tracking and HAACP (Food Safety) using VFP8 with MSSQL backend.
- Implemented and managed upgrade to VFP9.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
- Corporate programming and analysis for the largest private telecommunications provider in the country using VFP6.
- Stabilized the operation of large bank of batched PC’s responsible for communicating with over 50,000 pay telephones on a 24/7 basis.
- Generated and electronically delivered daily regional reports on all 50,000 phones in Continental US.
- All nationally distributed reports where written in VFP and distributed in .xls format using Excel as an automation server.
- Augmented and supported existing software modules for Confidential .
- Wrote and marketed Docket/Tickler system conversion tools for legacy DOS Docket Manger system.
Confidential, Brecksville, Ohio
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Manager Software Development
- Responsible for employee management and leading the team of software developers and support staff in the design, development, and implementation of new software for Records Management Industry utilizing VFP6. Directed work with multiple contractors.
- Designed and coded invoice module.
- Designed and implemented “cloud based” distributed end user module “InfoKeeper”.
- Designed and implemented the migration of software from DOS (FoxPro 2.x) to Windows (Visual FoxPro 3-6).