- I am a job - dedicated workaholic that is enthusiastically a self-starter.
- I work outstandingly individually and interface effectively with groups.
- I am very organized and detail oriented.
- The challenges of programming have always been a great joy to me.
- The complexities of a new program or the solving of baffling crashes give more enjoyment than a mystery novel.
- I do tend to be a perfectionist and have the capacity to handle many projects of differing attributes.
- My unquenching curiosity has led me to try to do and learn as much as possible about every job I have done and the related work of those around me.
- My adaptability to the challenges of different job situations is a great asset.
- Wrote and maintained the programs Univers and Campus
- Anyware dealing with the complete administrative duties of Confidential to include online Internet registration for classes using primarily Microfocus AcuCOBOL.
- Oversee computer projects and programming not under support by software provider.
- Systems backup, disaster recovery and LAN maintenance.
- Job cost computations and tracking.
Head of Field Payroll
- Creator of computer graphics for advertising.
- Human Resource Manager for Field Payroll.
- Wrote programs in COBOL updating from cards and tape to Confidential .
- Received the Navy Achievement Medal for the writing and implementation of a computer program that helped in the planning of amphibious assaults.
- Later assigned to a unit to test the feasibility of personal computers and local area networks in front line situations.