- 6+ years of experience
- Should have Experience in Microsoft SSAS(Analysis Service) technology. Strong in cube building methods
- Should have good experience in the writing MDX, .Net scripting and Cube Processing using XMLA or SSIS packages
- Should be familiar on the Design Patterns.
- Should have done Test Driven Development.
- Should have worked on SVN, GitHub, and Continuous Integration environment.
- Should have experience in developing SQLs
- Should have recent hands on development experience in above mentioned technologies
- Should have experience in working in team following Agile or XP methodology
- Should have Retail domain experience to understand the business requirement.
- Should have experience in coordinating with various matrix teams
- SQL, MDX performance tuning experience is preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of Senior programming level experience involving some architecture and high level design
- Skilled in co - ordinating with teams of at least 3 offshore members
- Ability to groom junior level programmers
- Understanding of distributed systems and related concepts required
- Think out of the box to provide suggestions
- Be creative in analyzing business requirements while preparing test cases
- Nice to have some knowledge in Retail business
- Be extremely proactive and independent
- Be a value addition to the team to collaborate and achieve success by completing project goals
- Participating in requirement gathering sessions
- Meeting with Client business analyst to understand requirements
- Meeting with Solution Architects to design whole application framework
- Meeting with client project manager for planning deliverables, timeline, resource estimation etc
- Explaining the requirements, functionality, design & framework to onsite & offshore team members
- Provides management with timely communication on status &Utilizes appropriate tools and/or develops custom solutions as required to meet objectives.
- Identifies areas for process improvement.
- Maintains appropriate communication within the team and across various teams (i.e. internal and external).
- Considerable leadership experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to work with Business and relate to IT requirements where necessary
- Perform proof of concepts to evaluate different big data platform for suitability
- Support the solution through deployment and operations
- Participate in the ongoing development roadmap
- Test case/plan creation and documentation
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to work with all teams and understand code changes and review business requirements and identify any gaps
- Exhibit integrity in all decisions and actions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must