- 7 years of API Design and development experience using Mule ESB and IIB (IBM Integration Bus)
- Extensive experience in Enterprise application integration and service - oriented Architecture with MuleSoft recommended API-Led connectivity approach.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer- MCD Integration and API Associate (3.9).
- Have strong experience in requirement gathering, Data modeling and Mapping, Creation of Design documents.
- Have good experience in creating API specifications using RAML and Swagger.
- Good experience in working with MuleSoft connectors for SFDC, IBM MQ, SAP, Workday.
- Good experience working with DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL databases
- Good experience with reliable messaging using IBM MQ, Anypoint MQ, JMS and Rabbit MQ
- Strong experience with implementing Security in Mule ESB, IIB and DataPower using OAuth, SSL Certificates, SAML, LDAP, WS Security
- Strong experience working with XML, JSON, IDOC, CSV, EDI Data formats and their transformation using Dataweave, MEL, ESQL, XSLT
- Experience with On-Prem, Hybrid and Cloud-Hub
- Experience with CICD implementation
- Experience working with Mule accelerators and Frameworks
- Experience with creating test cases with MUnit
ESB & SOA: Mule ESB 4.1.3, 3.8, 3.8, IIB, DataPower, WTX
Mule: Studio, MMC, Cloudhub, AnyPoint MQ, Exchange
Database: MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
OS: Windows, Linux, Unix
Messaging Systems: IBM MQ, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Anypoint MQ, JMS
CRM: Siebel, Workday, Sales Force
Misc: Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, GIT, Informatica
Cloud: Cloud Hub, Azure, AWS
Testing: MUnit, Postman, SOAP UI, Load Runner
Sr. Mule ESB Developer
- Involved in the project from Greenfield stage and developing the requirements, data mappings and use cases
- Developed APIs using API Led connectivity
- Created Proxy services in Mule to wrap the existing services in the first phase
- Created RAML specifications. Created WSDLs for SOAP specifications
- Involved in the Mule environment planning & setup
- Implemented the exception handling and logging frameworks
- Involved in the developing of CI/CD process for promotion of APIs, policies and tiers
- Worked with Sales force, workday and SAP connectors for implementing Mule APIs
- Developed Mule APIs to work with Oracle and SQL Server Databases
- Involved in transaction management, re-connection strategies and business error capture planning and development
- Developed message transformations in Mule APIS with XML, JSON, CSV, IDOC, FFD
- Worked with Scatter-Gather and Pub-sub modelled mule flows. Worked with Caching, Watermarking
- Implemented API security, OAuth, Authentication, policies in Mule
- Worked with Batch Processing, Upserts, Data synchronization through Mule APIs
Sr. SOA Developer
- Involved in the infrastructure planning and setup of Mule On-Prem and Cloud environment
- Involved in the planning and setup of Clustered, Multi instance MQ, IIB environments
- Developed Specifications for REST and SOAP Services using RAML, Swagger and WSDLs
- Involved in setting up Error handling and Logging frameworks and creation of reusable components
- Developed Mule Flows using MEL and Dataweave
- Developed IIB message flows using ESQL, Java, Mapping and XSLT nodes for transformation
- Worked with SAP, Siebel, Mainframe integrations.
- Developed Web services in Mule, IIB and DataPower
- Worked on message flows to query, update databases using SQL and Stored procedures. Involved in Query performance tuning and optimzation
- Developed Message flows for aggregation and collection of messages
- Implemented reliable messaging patterns using IBM MQ Series and Anypoint MQ
- Involved in the Installation and configuration MuleSoft runtimes in Non-Prod environments and production environments and set up API security and integrate with IDP, SAML 2.0 or OpenID, Ping and OAuth.
- Worked with HTTP/HTTPS, SFTP, FTP, Active MQ, ServiceNow, Active Directory connectors.
- Worked with Domain projects for on-prem deployment
- Implemented Mule flows for routing, filtering and aggregate message between application based on content and rules.
- Worked extensively on DataWeave transformations for comparing different sections of the payloads.
- Client interaction for Requirements Elicitation.
- Helped the team to learn and understand the process and deliver in time.
Sr. Middleware Business Analyst
- Worked closely with Client for requirement analysis and worked on design aspects of the project.
- Worked on creation of Functional design documents
- Built requirements for Data-Model, integration, and process work-flow
- Translated the business requirements into functional requirements for development team