- Over 5+ years of experience in Hadoop and Java technologies involving Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation and Training with HDFS, MapReduce, Apache Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Oracle, JSP, Snowflake Computing, Impala, Spark, PySpark.
- Very good experience in complete project life cycle design, development, testing and implementation of Client Server and Web applications
- Developed scripts, numerous batch jobs scheduled under Hadoop ecosystem.
- Experience in analyzing data using Hive Query Language, Pig Latin, and custom Map Reduce programs.
- Involved in writing Database Queries, creating Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Functions, Code optimization and performance.
- Good understanding of NoSQL database like HBase and DynamoDB.
- Experience in understanding the Requirements, Data Analysis, Data Quality, Data Mapping, Testing and Deployment of business applications in high scalable environments.
- Good experience in creating procedures, packages, functions, triggers views, tables, indexes, cursors, SQL collections and optimizing query performance and other database objects using SQL and have good knowledge in writing SQL queries.
- Hands on experience on AWS cloud services (Lambda, EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, Data Pipeline).
- Worked on production support for catching up data and seamlessly migrating the Code from Development to Testing, UAT and Production.
- Problem solving mindset working in agile methodology.
Big Data Technologies: Spark, PySpark, Hive, Kafka, Sqoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Pig
SQL/NoSQL Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Hbase, DB2
Cloud Technology: Glue, Lambda, Athena, EC2, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, EMR
DevOps: Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
Other Tools: Jira, Putty
Confidential, Conway, AR
Big Data/Hadoop Developer
- Worked on requirement gathering, analysis and translated business requirements into technical design with Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Operationalize machine learning solutions that are deployed on Scalable Infrastructures like Kubernetes, Docker, and Serverless Amazon Cloud applications.
- Provide batch processing solution to certain unstructured and large volumes of data by using Hadoop MapReduce framework.
- Installed and worked on Apache to monitor Hadoop jobs.
- Build robust automated ingestion pipelines using Python, Scala, Spark, PySpark, Hive, Hadoop, Sqoop, HDFS, Kafka to help enable the business to access all our data sets in Data lake and Data Warehouse.
- Created various Sqoop commands which imports data from Oracle source into Hadoop Distributed file system.
- Participated inRapid Application DevelopmentandAgileprocesses to deliver newcloud platformservices.
- Design and implement automated data pipelines, Data structures, Algorithms, APIs, data quality checks, CI/CD design, and SQL interfaces.
- Developed Terraform script to create and manage AWS Services.
- Used MapReduce programming to format the data for analysis.
- Created hive UDFs and used them to achieve the proper output.
- Involved in story - driven agile development methodology and actively participated in daily scrum meetings.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Using JIRA to create and manage deployment schedules.
- Performing unit testing on parts of the code to verify their function.
- Following with Integration testing and finally regression testing.
- Updating software issues and tracking their status via Trello.
- Setting up WebLogic Servers for development and testing environment.
- Designed, developed a new ADF application as well as maintain existing applications.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Designed, developed, tested and maintained existing Confidential projects under the principles of Object Oriented Programming using Java and Spring framework.
- Updated the existing projects with newer JBoss version.
- Updated the application to cover various security loopholes like link injection, cross site request forgery, cross site attacks, etc.
- Performing simple to somewhat complex SQL queries to update/select DB tables per customer’s requests and create reports usng XML schemas.
- Performed various webservices updates using SOAP as well as RESTful services.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Development with Enterprise Java Beans in J2EE architecture as well ADF’s Business Components.
- Involved in developing the new functionality, primarily front and the middle layer (ADF Faces and JSF) and using SOAP web services to handle backend.
- Involved in the development of the unit and functional tests for the functionality developed.
- Updated and Fixed defects involving PDF Generation.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Analyze data and remove unwanted data to remove errors within the application.
- Check data entry fields to make sure valid values are entered.
- Primarily a customer support role interacting with outside clients in resolving their issues with Confidential ’s applications.