- 10+ Years’ experience in MS SQL Server / Sybase Database Analysis and Administration
- Strong in Trouble Shooting and Performance Tuning
- Rich experience in Business Analysis and Solution Design
- Quick Learning
- Easy - going and Proactive
Languages: Java, SQL, Python
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows
Database: Sybase ASE/ASA, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
ETL: Informatica PWC, SSIS
Managed File Transfer: Sterling CD, Sterling File Gateway
Senior Database Analyst / Senior Database Administrator
- Responsible for Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase ASE database administration
- Mainly responsible for database administration and maintenance, including database server installation, configuration, backup/recovery, upgrades, data ports and loads, batch maintenance, monitor disk space/memory/CPU, health checks, error log scanning, data reports, SQL tuning etc.
- Database monitoring and diagnostics, trouble shooting and performance tuning
- Refine and automate batch, track issues and document changes
- Application performance tuning and optimization, like stored procedure, query, index, caching, lock etc.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and release deployment activities after hours
- Maximize the availability, security, and performance of the databases
- Data mapping/integration and database migration with ETL/EDI tools
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
- Document procedures to ensure data integrity and identify potential data errors
- Manage testing/development/production/ODS/DW environment
- Design/Build aggregation services, analytics services and develop many new business functions
- Based on multiple data sources and business target, help make data-driven recommendations, eg. analyze user behavior and ps
- Design/Implement Managed File Transfer and keep data security
- Coach other team players
- Key project Data/Application Architect
- Help the company to create Northern China branch, build the right team
- Specialize in T&T, Logistics Enterprise(SASAC Enterprise, Foreign Logistics Enterprise), and Enterprise Logistics(Public Company, Manufacturing etc.)
- Cook the Mega Deals
- Proficient in Strategy and Business Planning
- Manage Presales/Technical team of North China daily, including performance and career development management
- Manage cost within planned budget
Senior SOA Solution Specialist
- Report to Greater China SOA Solution Director
- Cover all Industries with around 8M in revenue, mainly focus on Telco, MNC, Retail, Distribution, Logistics, SMB
- As SOA solution leader to cook/define the key SOA project in PRC region
- Design the SOA business solution for customer needs
- Business Strategy for Integration Solution/Consulting Selling in China market
- Build cases in different industry
- Business Development with key business partners in different industry
- Coordinate each Bus/WW and other internal resources(eg, BCS, CDL, CRL)
- Coach the sales/presales team on solution selling
- Reports to PTS SunONE APAC manager directly.
- The only member of SunONE Product(Middle-ware) team in PRC.
- Products cover NetScape Application Server, LDAP, Web Server
- Provide daily technical support to APAC key customers
- Rotate On-duty Call 7*24 Support(Level 2) to the global customers
- Work with local SE/PS/Network/Hardware/Storage as a virtual team and deliver advanced Architecture/POC/POT etc..
- Participate in new products and delivery reviews.
- Provide management and leadership skills to ensure customer satisfaction in a volatile customer situation.
- 20%’s marketing job with e-community.
Senior Consultant / Project Manager
- Mainly focus on Financial/Telecom/Energy/Government/Insurance industry.
- Onsite support for China local customers
- Daily work like Installation/Migration/Upgrading//Health checking etc.
- As the key persons of Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Investigate and defines customers systems requirements and provides the most innovative and appropriate solutions to customers’ needs.
- Design/Implement the key solution to the customers like replication,
- Providing enterprise/professional services to the key customers.
- Manage and architect large project and lead the team to meet the technical, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction commitments.
- Mentor and foster professional for team and the customers
- Reports to Director of Information Centre
- Work on C/S Architecture of Application and Development
- Application and database analysis, design, development, deployment and production maintenance
- Development using T-SQL, Open-Client and PB
- In charge of Daily Sybase/MS SQL Server Database Administration
- Installation, monitoring, backup, system buildup, index maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrade, migration etc.
- Maintain the OS batch for monitoring/installation/configuration/auditing etc.