- Highly skilled and dedicated Data Engineer with 6 years of IT industry experience exploring various technologies and tools.
- Has excellent analytical and problem - solving skills and a strong ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong Understanding and experience inData structures, Algorithms, and OOPs.
- Experienced in data acquisition withMS SQL Server,MySQL and Creating, configuring and reshaping tables using advanced SQL queries.
- Experience in supporting Bigdata projects and distributed processing infrastructure.
- Experience in working with Cloud Technologies.
- Experienced in preparing andpresentingdaily, weekly and monthly and on-demand reports.
- Ability to handlemultiple tasks and responsibilitiesindependently as well as a proactive team member/leader.
- Possess strong Documentation skill and knowledge sharing among Team, conducted data modeling sessions for different user groups, facilitated common data models between different applications, participated in requirement sessions to identify logical entities.
- Extensive Experience working with business users as well as senior management.
- Experience building and optimizing AWS data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to discuss the development/progress and was active in making scrum meetings more productive.
- Experience in analyzing, validating and creating visualizations of large and complex datasets.
Data Bases: MySQL, Hive, Azure SQL Server
Programming: R, C, C++, UNIX, SQL, JAVA
QA/testing Tools: Katalon Studio, Selenium Automation, Selenium Web Driver
Bigdata/HDFS: Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Impala, Hue
ETL: Informatica, NiFi
Cloud: Azure DevOps, Azure Healthcare APIs, Azure Data Explorer, Databricks, Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, AWS S3, Athena, Presto DB, CloudWatch, Cloud Elastic Search
Cloud Data Engineer
- Played a lead role in gathering requirements, analysis of entire system and providing estimation on development, testing efforts.
- Involved in designing and deploying multi-tier applications using all the AWS services like (EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Supporting Continuous storage in AWS using Elastic Block Storage, S3, Glacier. Created Volumes and configured Snapshots for EC2 instances.
- Created HBase tables to load large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data coming from UNIX, NoSQL and a variety of portfolios.
- Implementations of generalized solution model using AWS SageMaker. Experience in using and tuning relational databases (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL) and columnar databases (e.g., Amazon Redshift, Microsoft SQL Data Warehouse).
- Configured Spark streaming to get ongoing information from the Kafka and store the stream information to HDFS.
- Used various spark Transformations and Actions for cleansing the input data.
- Enforced standards and best practices around data catalog, data governance efforts.
- Experience in Developing Spark applications using Spark - SQL in Databricks for data extraction, transformation, and aggregation from multiple file formats for analyzing & transforming the data to uncover insights into the customer usage patterns.
- Responsible for estimating the cluster size, monitoring and troubleshooting of the Spark data bricks cluster.
- Created Unix Shell scripts to automate the data load processes to the target Data Warehouse.
- Design and implement database solutions in Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL.
- Architect & implement medium to large scale BI solutions on Azure using Azure Data Platform services (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, Azure SQL DW, HDInsight/Databricks, NoSQL DB).
- Design & implement migration strategies for traditional systems on Azure (Lift and shift/Azure Migrate, other third-party tools.
- Engage with business users to gather requirements, design visualizations and provide training to use self-service BI tools.
- Used various sources to pull data into Power BI such as SQL Server, Excel, Oracle, SQL Azure etc.
- Propose architectures considering cost/spend in Azure and develop recommendations to right-size data infrastructure.
- Develop conceptual solutions & create proof-of-concepts to demonstrate viability of solutions.
- Technically guide projects through to completion within target timeframes.
- Collaborate with application architects and DevOps.
- Identify and implement best practices, tools and standards.
- Design Setup maintain Administrator the Azure SQL Database, Azure Analysis Service, Azure SQL Data warehouse, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data warehouse.
- Build Complex distributed systems involving huge amount data handling, collecting metrics building data pipeline, and Analytics.
- Build the new universes in Business Objects as per the user requirements by identifying the required tables from Data mart and by defining the universe connections.
- Used Business Objects to create reports based on SQL-queries. Generated executive dashboard reports with latest company financial data by business unit and by product.
- Performed the data analysis and mapping database normalization, performance tuning, query optimization data extraction, transfer, and loading ETL and clean up.
- Implemented Teradata RDBMS analysis with Business Objects to develop reports, interactive drill charts, balanced scorecards and dynamic Dashboards.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, status reporting, creating various metrics, projects deliverables.
- Developed PL/SQL Procedures, Functions and Packages and used SQL loader to load data into the database.
- Designed and developed Informatics Mappings to load data from Source systems. Worked on Informatics Power Center tool - Source Analyzer, Data warehousing designer, Mapping Mapplet Designer and Transformation Designer.
- Involved in migrating warehouse database from Oracle 9i to 10g database.
- Involved in analyzing and adding new features of Oracle 10g like DBMS SHEDULER create directory, data pump, CONNECT BY ROOT in existing Oracle 9i application.
- Tuned Report performance by exploiting the Oracle's new built-in functions and rewriting SQL statements.
- Extensively used Erwin for data modeling and Dimensional Data Modeling by ERWIN.
- Used EXPLAIN PLAN, TKPROF to tune SQL queries.