- Around 5+ years of experience as a Python Developer utilized skills to enhance the Knowledge with python concepts such as OOPS (Object - Oriented Programming), Multithreading, Exceptional Handling.
- As a developer worked on Agile methodologies, developed web applications and, practiced advanced concepts like python frameworks Django, Rest API, Pytesting, Flask, Object-Relational Mapping (ORM), Data Analysis, Machine Learning techniques.
- Knowledge in DevOps tools, Jenkins, GIT, GITHUB, building CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Developing, Testing, and implementing life cycle utilizing approaches like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Hands-on experience on several python packages like NumPy, Pandas, Beautiful soup, Pytables, SciPy, Matplotlib, Python -twitter, Pickle, urlib2
- Good Knowledge on Version controls such as GIT, SVN, CVS
- Proficient in creating, maintaining and updating various Web applications created primarily in Python as well as coding and maintenance of web-based application utilizing Python
- Experience in using multiple IDES and software development in Python such as Pystudio, Spyder, PyCharm, Sublime text, Jupyter notebook
- Good Knowledge of REST APIs in Python and MongoBD, providing backend capabilities to interface with OpenStack and other downstream APIs
- Build and automate deployment APIs (REST, NETCONF, RESTCONF, etc.) for interfaces between network elements, EMS's, BSS, Data bus, Orchestration tools, and Customer Portals
- Detailed Knowledge of Python, including the development of extension types using the Python/C interface, and popular scientific computing libraries (including Numpy and Scipy)
- Hands-on experience in writing python scripts to parse CSV, XML documents and load the data in different resources/databases like MYSQL, Mango DB
- Good Knowledge in integrating R and Python for Email Connectivity and Single Sign-On.
- Up-to-date Knowledge of software development best practices (SCRUM, CI, CD) and enterprise design patterns (Service-oriented architecture, Microservices, Cloud application patterns)
- Exceptional Skills in Backend Development with Python using the Django framework with the latest in the technical communities and have a track record of delivering scalable backend solutions and APIs
- Proficient in developing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, packages along with performing DDL and DML operations in the database
- Proficient in using OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) concepts in Python
- Hands-on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and PYTHON/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MYSQL and PYTHON/PHP) Architecture
- Experience in a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL, and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- In-depth Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and the ability to solve complex software engineering problems in a global setting, experience writing production Python code, and R&D skills to address severe issues.
- Good Knowledge of using data science life cycle from data preprocessing, data visualization, feature engineering, feature selection, and Machine learning Models, Model deployment
- Experience in using Scikit-Learn and Statsmodels in Python for Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Hands-on experience in using NLTK, OpenNLP, and StanfordNLP for Natural Language Processing and Sentimental Analysis
- Skilled invalid coding, well-documented, well-commented code for web development.
- Strong Communication, Team player, Managerial, planning skills, and Organizing with the ability to meet deadlines effectively.
- Hands-on experience in installing and administrating CI/CD tools like Jenkin, Bamboo
- Skilled in using Collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Good Knowledge on configured SSIS packages using Package configuration wizard to allow packages run on different environments.
Programming Languages: Python, R Language, SQL
IDES/ Development Tools: Spyder, Eclipse, PyCharm, Pystudio, AtomSublime text, Jupyter notebook
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Tornado
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, XML, Java Scripts
Web Servers/ Application servers: Apache Tomcat
Building and Design Tools: UML, MAVEN
Analytical tools: Tableau
Databases: RDBMS Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL
No SQL: Mongo DB, HDFS(Hadoop)
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Python Libraries: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, MatplotlibSeaborn, NLTK, Beautiful soup, stats modelsPytables, Python -twitter, Pickle, urlib2
Data Analysis: Machine Learning
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior Python Developer
- Involve in Working on Agile methodologies, Scrum stories in Python
- Involved in writing python scripts for extracting data from CSV, XML files, HTML file, JSON documents and load the data in the database andRESTAPIcalls.
- Designed and coded various MYSQL queries from Python using PYTHON-MySQL connector and MYSQLdb package
- Designing various graphs and reports for business decision makings using python packages like NumPy, Matplotlib
- Involved in web scrapping the data from websites using Beautiful soup library in Python
- Designed and automated daily tasks using Python and involved in CI/CD pipeline for managing the weekly updates
- Involved in developing a fully automated CI using GIT, Jenkins, MYSQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash
- Involved in the entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework
- Involved in working withPyTest, Python ORMLibraries includingDjango ORM, SQLAlchemy
- Involved in REST API’s to access data and used for statistical analysis
- Wrote scripts in Python for Extracting data from HTML file
- Involved in the development of Merge Jobs in Python to extract and load data into MYSQL database
- Versioned the playbooks on the source code management tool GitHub
- Involved in developing RESTful Microservices using Django framework modules like MVC.
- Worked on JSON/XML to transfer the resources in REST APIs.
- Involved in writing Subqueries, Triggers, and Functions on MYSQL and PostgreSQL database
- Worked on deploy, support and troubleshoot applications on Tomcat
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC like requirement gathering, analysis, designing, coding, testing, integration, and documentation.
- Involved in the development of dashboard, user interface of the websites like HTML5, CSS, TurboGear
- Designed and coded automation jobs to upload data into database, generate graphs, bar charts, upload these charts and backup the database
- Good knowledge of Python pickle
- Created Specific images using Python Imaging Library for the custom images used for each book
- Analyzed the SQL scripts and designed the solution to implement using PySpark.
Environment: Python 3.3, MySQL, Jenkins, Linux, GIT, GitHub, Django 1.4, HTML5, XML, CSS, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in creating a front-end module with a python-based GUI component
- Worked on performing the various mathematical operation for calculation, statistics for analysis using Python libraries
- Worked on large datasets using pandas MYSQL, PostgreSQL and executed queries from Python using PYTHON MYSQL DB package
- Involved in the process of building and deploying the scripts in MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to transfer from one environment to other environments
- Worked on Object-Oriented Programming(OOP) concepts using Python
- Worked on Restful web services using python REST API Framework
- Involved in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django web application frameworks.
- Involved in web scrapping to extract data, build and analyzing graphs using Beautiful Soup, matplotlib library as well as used python-twitter library for fetching twitter feeds to retrieve particular words in the data.
- Designed, created, executed, and kept up answers for utilizing Docker, Jenkins, Git for microservices and ceaseless arrangement.
- Develop Python microservices with Django/Flask framework for Confidential & Confidential internal Web Applications.
- Manage datasets usingPanda data framesandMySQL, queried MYSQL database queriesfrompython usingPython-MySQLconnector andMySQL dBpackage to retrieve information
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Created a Rich Single Page Application using HTML, CSS, JSON, Node.js
- Worked on python modules such as requests, urllib2 for web crawling and even used PyUnit, for Python unit test framework, for all Python applications
- Worked on module to buildDjango ORM queriesthat can pre-load data to greatly reduce the number of databases queries needed to retrieve the same amount of data.
- Involved in building and deployment process with tools like Jenkins, Git
- Design, integration, deployment, and administration of PHP, Tomcat across LINUX platforms
- Configuration Management of LAMP architecture
- Good understanding of the Software Configuration Management (SCM in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Used Python’s XML parser architecture(SAX) and DOM API for tracking small amounts of data requiring DB
- Involved in Unit testing and developed the unit test cases using PyUnit framework.
Environment: Python 2.7, Django 1.4, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Linux, Eclipse, PostgreSQL
- Designed and coded application components in anagileenvironment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Worked on server-based web traffic usingRESTful API’sstatistical analysis tool usingFlask,Pandas
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Develop easy to use the documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
- Worked on Object-Oriented Programming(OOPS),multithreading concepts in python
- Iterate rapidly and work collaboratively with product owners, developers, and other members of the development team
- Work closely with Teams across the BU to create comprehensive test tools and automation frameworks
- Involved in querying data fromMongoDBand use them as input for the machine learning models
- Works with other team members, including DBA's, Other ETL developers, Technical Architects, QA, Business Analysts & Project Managers
- Work directly with project owners across the business and plan, manage and execute critical projects
- Follow and improve established processes for software development life cycle with an agile approach to delivery software
- Worked on Rest Web Services and Node Rest framework for backend services while using MongoDB for database services.
- Established continuous integration (CI) process for the application deployments. Set up a Jenkins server and created Jenkins jobs to build and deploy the application in different environments using Maven and different plug-ins.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
Environment: Python 2.7, Jenkins, GIT, MongoDB, Docker, Linux, GitHub, HTML5, CSS, XML, AWS
- Involved in Agile methods break tasks into small increments with minimal planning and do not directly involve long-term planning and daily stand-ups, updating tasks.
- Develops processing, archiving, and recovery procedures for systems. Provides production procedures for programs
- Develop relationships with the Quant and Financial Development Teams to resolve pricing related issues
- Coordinate, communicate and provide technical support to other functional groups relating to web applications
- Developed Python-based API (RESTful Web Service) to track sales and perform sales analysis using Flask, SQLAlchemy, and PostgreSQL.
- Involved in implementing Flask framework to design server applications.
- Worked on creating Data tables utilizing flask-sqlalchemy to display welldata and policy information and add, delete, update Well records.
- Developed and designed an API (RESTful Web Service) for the company's website.
- Developed and designed email marketing campaigns using HTML and CSS.
- Maintained customers relationship management databases (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Developed server-based web traffic statistical analysis tool using Flask, Pandas.
- Played a key role in a department-wide transition from Subversion to Git, which resulted in an increase in efficiency for the development community
- Developed a Coverity mail script that extracts code defects data per component for a daily report to drive reducing defects in the codebase
- Investigate new technologies, tools, and processes and make recommendations for adoption
Environment: Python, Flask, MYSQL, GIT, Linux, HTML5, CSS
- Involved in gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements from a functional and technical perspective
- Involved in performing analysis of data to support monthly reporting to a critical leadership audience
- Designed data dictionary to map document data elements, structures, flows, stores, processes and external entities in the system to be designed
- Involved in collaborating with technical teams and business users to perform impact and root cause analysis
- Involved in preparing understanding documents for all the applications supported
- Involved in all project phases project initiation, planning, execution & control, testing, training, deployment, and closing
- Involved in upgrading the database installation procedures for the latest oracle release version
- Worked on SQL queries to do operations on DB2 Database
- Involved in estimation and technical analysis of development projects
- Worked on JDBC connections and custom SQLs for Database operations