A highly skilled, detail - oriented profesional with lead technical experience and creative ways to teach technology to the most non-technical end users. My customer service skills unmatched to provide support on any technology platform. A true leader that is highly self motiviated to exceed company priorities and daily standards. I am seeking to secure lead positions in an Engineering,Finance,Project management or strategic planning role. I have a bachelors degrees in computer science as well as a masters degree in computer science with international experience.
- Leadership. Strategic Planning. Engineering, Finance, Customer Experience. Project Management.
- 10+ years strategic planning, decision making, team management, customer relations. KPI s.
- 14+ years software project management, software analysis and development. EPM, PMI, Agile, SCRUM.
- Math algorithms and models, numeric theory, statistics, artificial intelligence, fuzzy logic, set logic, business intelligence.
LAMP: Autocad, Matlab, Workbench, SVN, Window, IOS, Linux GIMP, Jira, API, GoogleSheets. SAP. ITIL. SOAP, Web Services. Tableau.
- Design, planning and management of IT, accounting and risks systems. Strategic planning and decision making, national scope. Data analytics. Agile Scrum Master, Product Owner, Develop, track and report KPIs.
- Manage budgeting, data and sales.
- Strategic planning and data analytics based decision making.
- Northwest region (5 states). 223 branches and 14 business branches.
- Business intelligence. Build practice, coding. Track and report KPIs.
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible of planning, budgeting and executing Software projects.
- Managing of teamwork, engineering analysis, call center manager and recruitment.