- Over 4+ years of experience working on SQL server integration services, SQL server reporting services, SQL server Analysis Services and TSQL Development.
- Good noledge of Data Warehouse/Data mart concepts and Expertise in data modeling for OLAP & OLTP systems from design and analysis to implementation including teh conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Experience wif Relational and Dimensional data modeling using ERWIN, understanding of Ralph Kimball and Bill Inman methodology for Dimensional Modeling, Star and Snowflake Schemas. Thorough understanding of DW concepts like Facts, Dimensions, Surrogate keys, drill down and drill across approach.
- Experienced in Installing, Upgrading and Configuring Microsoft SQL Server 2016/ 2014/2012/2008.
- Strong T - SQL experience in creating different database objects Tables, Stored Procedures, DDL/DML Triggers, Functions and User defined data types. Skilled in writing and reviewing T-SQL code and maintaining coding standards.
- Good noledge of Data Warehouse/Data mart concepts and Expertise in data modelling for OLAP & OLTP systems from design and analysis to implementation including teh conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Experience wif Relational and Dimensional data modelling using ERWIN, understanding of Ralph Kimball and Bill Inman methodology for Dimensional Modelling, Star and Snowflake Schemas. Thorough understanding of DW concepts like Facts, Dimensions, Surrogate keys, drill down and drill across approach.
- Experienced in Installing, Upgrading and Configuring Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012/2008.
- Experienced in client requirement Analysis, Physical, Logical design, development (using Erwin, normalization and SQL Server Enterprise manager), Resource Planning, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Deployment, Support and Maintenance
- Excellent noledge in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedures, Common Table Expression (CTE), Views, User defined data types, functions, Cursors and Indexes using T-SQL.
- Expertise STAR Schema data warehouse design, slowly changing dimension,
- Scheduling teh ETL workflows SQL server agent jobs. Logging and Error handling during teh ETL Process.
- Creating packages for implementing ETL by using various control flow items like For Each Loop, For Loop, Execute SQL and Data Flow Transformations like Conditional Split, Multicast, Derived Column, Lookup, Sort, Union all etc.
- Experience indeveloping,monitoring, extractingandtransformingdata usingDTS/SSIS, Import Export Wizard, and Bulk Insert.
- Expertise in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) for Developing Tabular Model, Creating Measures, Key Performance Indicator, Hierarchies, Attribute Relations, Creating Prospective and Translations.
- Expertise in Analysis Using Excel, Power Pivot Reports and Drill-Through Reports Dashboards Using Warehouse and OLTP Connections.
- Expert in Creating and developing Power Bi Dashboards in to rich Look.
- Knowledge in all types of Database migrations wif all teh versions of SQL Server.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, C#.NET, T-SQL
Database: MS-SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/ 2005/2008/2014
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, ASP.NET, HTML, XML,ETL
Developer Tools: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SAP BW, Power BI, Business Objects.
Other Tools: Ajax, Apache, Tabular Model, MAP Reduce, HIVE, PIG and TABLEAU
- Prepare source to target mapping data, like claims, insurance and provider related data.
- Used Joins, correlated and non-correlated sub-queries for complex business queries involving multiple tables from different databases and implemented triggers and stored procedures and enforced business rules via checks and constraints.
- Created indexes on selective columns to speed up queries and analyses in SQL Server Management Studio.
- Reduced teh T-SQL overhead successfully by avoiding unnecessary use of Teh UNION, statement & using teh TOP operator to limit teh Select Statement in certain Queries.
- Created views to restrict access to data in a table for security.
- Installed and Configured Enterprise Gateway and Personal Gateway in Power Bi Services.
- Direct and/or execute teh technical characteristics of teh overall strategy of teh data warehouse and ETL process.
- Work closely wif IT and teh Business group to understand business reporting requirements and analyze logical model, and develop subject matter expertise in a short time.
- Facilitate Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for gathering requirements for building a data warehouse and data marts.
- Participate in development and execution of tactics and strategies to optimize data quality in data warehouse, and OLAP environment.
- Create and design logical and physical data models using ERWIN - identify entity & its relationships and define teh project’s informational needs.
- Utilized Power BI Gateway to keep teh dashboards and reports up to date.
- Configuring Power BI Gateway for SSAS live connection.
- Developed complex DAX Queries to generate computed columns.
- Developed and published reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- Installed and configured Enterprise Gateway and Personal Gateway in Power BI Services.
- Weekly presentation to teh business users about teh reports and their changes as required.
Environment: T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2016/2014, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Power BI Desktop, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) 2016, Tableau, Visual Studio 2016, Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), SharePoint, MS Excel, Microsoft Windows Server.
- Analyzing different user requirements and coming up wif specifications for teh various database applications
- Developing database applications which are automated
- Planning and implementing capacity expansion in order to ensure dat teh company’s databases are scalable
- Involved in Technical decisions for Business requirement, Interaction wif Business Analysts, Client team, Development team, Capacity planning and upgrading of SQL Servers.
- Performed Physical and Logical Data Modeling for databases of varied sizes including VLDBs.
- Involved in Creation, Development and Deployment of SSIS packages in SQL Server 2008.
- Implemented teh Snap Shot View as extra layers for high availability of data while teh ETL process loading teh data in to teh SQL Database.
- Created reports in Power BI preview portal utilizing teh SSAS Tabular via Analysis connector.
- Extensively used data visualizations calculations using DAX using power BI. Also configured Power BI related Gateways.
- Maintained two different databases: Read-only reporting database and Disaster recovery database
- Resolved issues for mission critical high usage of system CPU, Disk, Deadlocks and Transaction per/sec, Memory.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and SQL scripts for performing automation tasks
- Performed and fine-tuned Stored Procedures and SQL Queries and User Defined Functions.
- Implemented new T-SQL features in SQL Server 2005 like Partitioning, Advanced Error handling, Common Table Expression (CTE) and LINQ.
- Involved in training Update features for Business solution of SQL Server.
- Provided KT to teh support team for teh smooth transition after teh 90 days warranty period.
Environment: SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL Server 2012/2014, C#, Visual studio 2008, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office Access 2007
SQL BI Developer
- Participated in gathering User Requirements and System Specifications.
- Developed Stored Procedures, functions and database triggers and maintained referential integrity and implemented complex business logic.
- Created and executed SQL Server Integration Service packages to populate data from teh various data sources, created packages for different data loading operations for many applications.
- Created SSIS Packages using SSIS Designer for exporting heterogeneous data from OLE DB Source, Excel Spreadsheet to SQL Server.
- Migrated DTS packages to SSIS packages and modified teh packages wif new features of SQL SSIS.
- Built MDX queries and Data Mining Expression (DMX) queries for Analysis Services & Reporting Services.
- Created Dimensions and cubes wif star schema using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Created multiple reports (SSRS) in Drill mode using tables, financial tables, crosses tabs and chart.
- Design, deployment, and maintenance of various SSRS Reports in SQL Server.
- Designed and implemented Parameterizedand cascading parameterized reports using SSRS.
- Used SQL Profiler for troubleshooting, monitoring, and optimization of SQL Server and non-production database code and T-SQL code from developers and QA.
- Backing up, restoring system & other databases as per requirements, and scheduled those backups.
- Used SQL Server Profiler to trace teh slow running queries and tried to Optimize SQL queries for improved performance and availability.
- Teh project aims to halp teh company migrate from traditional reporting to more dynamic solutions and to continuously improve overall reporting performance.
- Actively participated in gathering Business Requirements dat are focused on providing a user-friendly System usage or ambience
- Developed a comprehensive reporting environment utilizing data from multiple sources and creating analysis using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in complete SSIS life cycle in creating SSIS package, building, deploying and executing teh package in both teh environments (Development and Production).
- Used SSIS to create ETL packages (.DTSX files) to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse databases, data mart databases.
- Created SSIS packages to extract data from OLTP to OLAP systems and scheduled Jobs to call teh packages and Stored Procedures.
- Performed Index analysis for tables and came up wif more efficient solutions to use Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes for significant performance boost using index tuning wizard.
- Created and maintained Users, Security Permissions and Migration of teh database objects from one server to another server.
Environment: MS SQL Server, SQL Integration Services (SSIS), SSRS, Data Transformation Services, Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), T-SQL, Visual Studio, Windows 2012 Enterprise, MSOffice.