- Seeking a position wif an innovative, dynamic company where my skills, experience and training can be effectively utilized, wif opportunity for professional growth.
- Over 18 years of experience in Server and Workstation support, administration, architecture and user training
- Microsoft SQL Server setup, configuration and support for versions 6.5, 2000, 2005, 2008/2008R2, 2012 and 2014
- Oracle 10 - 11g Database Administration
- Extensive Windows Server (NT/ 2000/2003/2008/2012 ) experience
- Citrix Servers (Metaframe 1.8; Metaframe Xpa; Presentation Server 4-4.5, XenApp5.0-6.0-6.5) design, setup, configuration and support
- Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS),MS Proxy Server setup, configuration and support
- IAS and Microsoft VPN
- MS Exchange Server 5.5, 2000 & 2003 setup, configuration and support in a single domain environment
- Extensive LAN and WAN networking experience including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, TELNET & WINS administration
- Strong experience in network security, data protection and system restore; Symantec Antivirus, spam filters, RAID controllers, data backup.
- Extensive experience servicing hardware: routers, switches, hubs, UPS, printers, scanners, etc.
- Extensive desktop hardware and software experience. Operating system include MS DOS, PC DOS, Windows 2000, NT, XP, ME, SE, 98, 95, Windows 7
- Website and FTP setup, administration & support.
- Creative reliable. Excellent logical, analytical, managerial and communication skills.
- Capable to work under extreme pressure and multitasking in order to achieve problem resolution
- Ongoing Maintenance and Growth of SQL Servers versions 2000, 2005, 2008/2008R2, 2012 and 2014
- Clustering solutions, mirroring, log shipping, always-on
- Database Operations
- DBMS Software Support
- Database Design, Engineering and Architecture for variety of clients
- Security Management
- Performance Tuning
- Availability Management
- Service Continuity Management
- Client Driven Efforts
- DBA for Microsoft SQL 2008R2, Oracle 10g and MySQL based systems and applications, performed database management functions, backups and fine tuning.
- Provided support for all organizational systems and networks, evaluated systems for performance, efficiencies and production, maintained system standards, policies and procedures.
- Evaluated and performed system configurations, setups, maintenance and fine tuning of Windows 2008R2, Redhat Unix based Servers and Applications.
- Subject Matter Expert and Architect on VMware based out-sourced infrastructure, maintained and coordinated vendor relationship and vendor driven tasks.
- Assisted support team wif Windows, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, SharePoint 2007/2010, Microsoft Dynamics and others.
- Performed needs analysis, requirements definition and preliminary solution designs for software and web-based services based on best practices and industry standards.
- SQL 2008/2008 R2 DBA functions (install, upgrades, user security, backup, maintenance, troubleshooting, data management).
- Oracle 10-11g Database Administration. Acts as Oracle DBA backup in Support of Pilat IBMS system.
- Preparation for disaster recovery, risk and compliance streamlines in order to achieve SOX certification. Build architecture.
- Citrix Metaframe Xp, Presentation Server 3, 4 and 4.5, XenApp5.0-6.0-6.5 (design, install, upgrades, user security, Web, maintenance, troubleshooting, client configuration, printers, farm rollouts, CAG, application streaming, performance tuning); environment 100 Servers physical and virtual VMware based / 2500 users
- Team leader in teh variety of projects and upgrades in Windows environment
- Management and guide lining team of product and system administrators and support personnel
- Involvement in teh development of corporate strategies and product research
- Administrating NT/2000/2003 - based WAN and 8 Windows NT/2000 LANs
- Windows NT 4.0/2000/2003 Servers (install, upgrades, user security, maintenance, troubleshooting)
- MS Exchange 5.5 & 2000, MS Proxy, IIS 4, 5 and 6 (install, upgrades, user security, maintenance, troubleshooting), Antivirus and anti-spam solutions
- MS SQL 6.5 & 2000 DBA (install, upgrades, user security, backup, maintenance, troubleshooting)
- Citrix Metaframe (Winframe, Metaframe 1.8 & Xpa, Presentation Server4) (install, upgrades, user security, Web, maintenance, troubleshooting, client config, printers, farm rollouts)
- IAS Server, MS VPN, Delano, Symantec AV Suite and components
- Installations, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting and finetuning.
- Communications and networks, Cisco and D-link Switches, Pix Firewall & Routers
- New product research & deployment strategies
- Implementation of Windows Application Software solutions including SharePoint and GP Dynamics.
- Active Directory Security, Symantec - Veritas backup, procedures development
- Hardware (Compaq, HP and IBM), printers
- 2nd - 3rd level technical support for a team of local administrators and developers
- Team lead and management of local support personnel (team of 14)
- Design and Architecture
- Technical assistance in variety of projects
- Resolving networking issues
Technical Support Specialist / Programmer
- Developed I / O procedures for Inventory Database System using C under Unix
- Customer required base DB creation based on C programming
- Programming projects interpolation in Windows 95
- Technical support on variety of produced products
- Developed banking machines
- Design of Custom Software Application
- Custom Software Development for internal needs
- Hardware repair, and system testing control for produced equipment