- 7+ years of database administration including, but not limited to Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Proficient in implementing policies and procedures for disaster recovery and high availability.
- Expertise in Database Patching, Upgrade and Migration to Cloud (Azure, AWS).
- Hands - on experience in replicating, filtering, and transforming data from one database to another.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Shell scripting, Python, Java, C++, C#
Platforms: Clouds, Unix, Linux, Windows
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Worked in a heterogeneous, large-scale and high transactional DB's environment.
- Experience with Sap Ecommerce Hybris and Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python (LAMP)
- Technical analysis and design, including database design, planning and database normalization in microservice architecture.
- Served as 24/7 on-call production support.
- Migrating Databases to Open Source Solutions based on (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Implemented proactive monitoring and wrote many scripts for database automatization (improved downtime by 70%).
- Fixed various database performance issues in all teh levels (hardware, OS, database parameters, queries, blocks, latch and etc).
- Worked in a heterogeneous environment (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres and MongoDB) comprising of over 300 databases with teh larger databases including cloud-hosted database solutions in Azure, AWS.
- Performed periodic refreshing/cloning of production databases to development & testing databases.
- Maintenance of Physical and Logical Standby, backups for Disaster recovery and cluster for High availability.
- Maintenance of Cluster Databases.
JUNIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Extensively worked on complete & incomplete recoveries of teh databases including point in time recovery.
- Worked with application developers to address and clarify data requirements to resolve technical and functional issues.
- Securing confidential and personal data in databases.