- IT professional with over 15 years’ experience including 14 years in MS SQL Server 2016/2014/ 2012/2008/2005/2000 database development and administration (DBA) in Windows environment.
- Skilled in installing, upgrading and configuring MS SQL Server in clustered and non - clustered environments.
- Expert in testing, implementing and managing Log Shipping, used for Hot Standby solution for MS SQL Server 2016/ 2014/ 2012/ 2008/ 2005/2000 databases.
- Solid experience tuning SQL queries and improving database performance.
- Installation and Configuration of Heat (Desktop Support Application)
- IT Team management of Application/DBA/QA/BA/PM.
- Vendor Management.
- Microsoft License Management and Mentor.
- Extensive experience in Team Management.
- Application Platform as a service, Virtualized infrastructure, Enterprise Middleware and Database Strategies, High availability / Disaster Recovery solutions, Process analysis & Improvement.
- Experience with administration and installation of Windows 2000 Advanced Server, 2003, Windows 2008 R2 and Windows server 2012.
- Provide 24x7-production support.
- Conversant with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle involving Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation.
Languages: Pl/SQL, SQL, T-SQL, XML, C
Middle Tier: MSMQ, SPLUNK, Web Connect, Microsoft .Net Technology
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000, 7.0, Oracle, MS Access
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server.
Data Modeling: Erwin (AllFusion) 3.0, 4.1
OLAP: MS OLAP Services Manager
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows NT 4.0 / 3.51, 2003 and 2008 R2
Reporting: Microsoft Reporting Services/ Crystal Report / Business Object XI.
Other Tools: Idera Diagnostic Manager, Quest Spotlight/Foglight.SCOM,SiteScope.
Hardware: Compaq 8000, 6500, 6000, 5000 Servers, IBM PC AT, DELL R310,710..
SR. DATA MANAGER
- Manage all Data Analyst to analyze data from hospitals and care units in a repository.
- Maintain 50 TB of data all over the New York’s Data in Oracle Database.
- Loading DOH data thru SSIS/Loader/SAS to SQL Server and Oracle.
- Maintained detail reports in Tableau and connect to different data Sources in Alteryx.
- Working experience with SPARCS, HIPPA Applications.
- Working and supporting on netFORUM CRM for Healthcare industry.
- Managing Team of 6 Data Analysts, Project Manager and 3 Developers.
- Server, Software, Contracts and Vendor Management.
- Presented to management and got approval to migrate from Oracle to SQL server to save $300k in licensing cost.
Sr. SQL DBA Manager/IT Manager
- Migrated from SQL server and to 2012 Applications.
- Upgraded from SQL servers.
- Build 8 node Cluster on Windows Server 2016 and configured 2016 SQL servers.
- Working experience with SOX, HIPPA Applications.
- Completed POC for Azure and AWS migration.
- PowerShell automation on SQL jobs for Reporting and Smart Switch Data Sources between Primary and Secondary.
- Define roles for DEV/QA/Production Support Team and for business users.
- Worked on ERP Software’s(Great Plains) to Integrate OLTP data in/out
- Application Release management.
- Team Leadership, Mentoring and Management.
- Data moved from DB2 and Oracle to SQL thru SSIS packages for SBS Data Builder and generated report out of it thru SSRS for Market Areas and Quality.
- Assign tasks to the team to gets things done in SLA’s.
- Schema compare between PROD and Non-PROD and Replicated Database server.
- Data Center Migration Project after company’s acquisition.
- Security Management.
- Monitor and reduces core from the servers which is not used to reduce MS licensing cost on cores.
- Team Foundation Server Installation and configuration on Windows Server 2008R2 and SQL 2012 SP1.
- Authored policies, standards, processes, practices and procedures to implement and sustain effective 24x7 database support. Lead Center of Excellence Team.
- Articulated and proposed shared service to IT Finance for database services and led prototype implementation.
- Negotiated 3rd party maintenance/service contracts and saved $150K annually.
- Applied consolidation on database environments, which resulted into savings of $300K.
- Resource management, cost optimization and vendor management.
- Team supported over 60+ applications comprises of 250+ SQL/Oracle databases size ranging 10GB to 10TB running on diverse platform.
- Designed and ensured tiered Disaster Recovery and High-availability for mission critical applications.
- Database Solution Architect, Accountable for SOX compliance and auditing, ITIL expert for Change Management, Release Management and Configuration Management.
- Co-authored technical roadmap of IT infrastructure, Collaborate with engineering to evaluate new technology solution.
- Migrated from SQL server and to 2008 Applications (210).
- Working experience with SOX, GLBA and BASEL Applications.
- Supporting to the migrated application.
- Installation, configuration and Maintenance of SIF (School Interoperability Frameworks) agents
- Using 3rd party tools (Idera) to compare Data on School database Servers and SASI Database.
- Involve in Power-School Project and working with Edu structure/Follett/Pathway (Kuder Administration) and State govt..
- Heat Server Migration.
- Team Manager for GDBA and EDA.
- Worked as a Team Lead in some Internal client Projects
- Worked as an ON CALL Production Support DBA 24/7 as EDA (Enterprise Database Administrator Operation).
- Worked as an ON CALL Production Support DBA 24/7 as GDBA (Global Database Administrator).
- Tuning the Production server to get performance improvement.
- Installation of oracle 8i,9i and 10g on windows 2000,2003 and 2008 servers.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Database, schemas, users.
- Access Management to grant/revoke permissions.
- Worked to get the DR servers for Mission Critical Applications and involved in Plan for Server and support costs.
- Migrated DTS packages from 2000 to SSIS in 2008 and UP.
- Involved in DR Test activity with O/s, Application and Management team.
- Recently resolved Performance/ Disk space issues from couple of servers.
- Created Jobs and scheduled for Daily/Weekly and Monthly running.
- Worked with SQL server Profiler to generate traces.
- Refresh the TEST/QA/UAT/SIT and DEVELOPMENT server as per business rules and regulations.
- Monitored the database and alerts on Foglight from QUEST application.
- Maintaining both DR and PRODUCTION servers in sync.
- Useful experience and knowledge with SQL 2008 backup and recovery procedures.
- Very good experience in Disk allocation plan and Implementation.
- Configured Transactional replication/ LogShipping between Primary Server and Dedicated servers, with separate Distributor server and experience in troubleshooting replication issues.
- Reviewed third party tools to help automate routine tasks such as monitoring, blocking and consolidate status of scheduled jobs.
- Capacity to resolve the Change Request issues As soon as possible.
- Monitoring LOGSHIPING and other SQL Server jobs using custom scripts.
- Resolving locking and blocking issues.
- Running Index tuning wizard, implementing Log Shipping.
- Created and maintained various databases for Production, Development and Testing using SQL Server 2005. Planning the location of data, index, and Transaction log files on the disks.
- Creating and scheduling back up strategies for execution.
- Created the SSIS packages for executing the required tasks.
- Created Indexes and Database Triggers to the existing Tables.
- Creating BACKUP strategies and scheduling them for execution.
- Created various crystal reports and scheduled them as daily and monthly reports.
- Helped Development Team in deploying and testing the application, which uses SQL Server as backend
- Used SSIS Tool for Extracting data from production servers to OLAP Data ware house.
- Good understanding of developing Data Ware house applications using star schema approach.
- Installation, upgrade and configuration of SQL Server 2000/7.0 on Window 2000/NT OS
- Conversion of MS ACCESS 2000 databases to SQL Server 2000 databases.
- Managing SQL Servers, databases, storage management
- Managing of database objects such as tables, views, indexes etc.
- Managing of users including creation/alteration, grant of system/db roles and permission on various database objects.
- Managing Backup and restore, export and import, DTS.
- Writing Transact-SQL command line script for various needs.
- Writing database stored procedure and triggers.
- Creation and management of Database maintenance plan for various database checks.
- Monitoring server performance.
- Developed Update, Insert, Modify Database Triggers, Functions and Stored Procedures using PL/SQL for data validation and for Data Manipulation..
- Migrated data from MS Excel to Oracle database using SQL Loader.
- Used Business Objects 5i to generate various reports for the company
- Involved in Auditing for year end process.
- Installation and configuration of SQL Server 2000 on Window 2003/2000/NT OS
- Managing SQL servers, databases, storage management.
- Managing of database objects like Tables, views, indexes etc.
- Managing of users including creation/alteration, grant of system/db roles and permission on various database objects.
- Managing Backup and restore, export and import.
- Developed DTS Packages to transfer the data between SQL Server and other database and files.
- Well experienced with tools like Query Analyzer, OSQL utility.
- Creation and management of Database maintenance plan for various database consistency checks.
- Used SQL Profiler to monitor the server performance, debug T-SQL and slow running queries.
- Developed Update, Insert, Modify Database Triggers, Functions and Stored Procedures using PL/SQL for data validation and for Data Manipulation.
- Automation and execution of data transformation scripts.
- Developed Transact-SQL scripts to generate various reporting needs.
- Developed numerous T-SQL stored procedures for applications like Creditors and Debtor’s reminders, Job workers wages and Creditors payment memo, Bank & parties reconciliation, Customers database, moving and non-moving stock, overstocked items etc.
- Involved in trouble shooting and debugging errors.
- Used Cognos Tools like Impromptu and power play to create Catalogs, cubes to generate reports like Simple List, Sub and Cross-Tab reports for Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis.
- Used Informatica ETL (Extraction Transform Load) tools to extract and cleanse data from databases and Excel files to load into Cognos as well as in Business Object
- Instructed for Installation, Configuration and Administration of SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000/NT.
- Instructed Managing of SQL servers, databases, storage management.
- Instructed of database objects like Tables, views, indexes etc.
- Instructed of users including creation/alteration, grant of system/db roles and permission on various database objects.
- Instructed Backup and restore, export and import.
- Instructed for BCP utility to publish table output to text files.
- Instructed to Developed DTS Packages to transfer the data between SQL Server and other database and files.
- Instructed How to create and manage the Database maintenance plan for various database consistency checks.
- Instructed for SQL Profiler to monitor the server performance, debug T-SQL and slow running queries.
- Instructed to create Transact-SQL scripts to generate various reporting needs.
- Instructed How to trouble shooting and debugging errors.
- Instructed How to create stored procedures using Transact-SQL for application modules like delivery challan, Goods Received Receipt, Stores Issue Voucher (SIV), and Tools Issue Voucher (TIS) etc.
- Instructed the process of Update, Insert, Modify Database Triggers, Functions and Stored Procedures using PL/SQL in Oracle 8i environment for data validation and for Data Manipulation.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes