- SQL /BI Developer(SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) around 8+ years of success in develop, designing, deploy and operate complex Data Modelling and Business Intelligence applications in 7x24 environment.
- Work wif global operations and delivery teams to meet diverse client requirements, Cross - industry capability dat includes healthcare, insurance & global finance.
- Experience wif all project stages including Business Development, Project Estimations, Requirement Determination, Gap Analysis, Issue Resolution, Configuration, Testing, Training, Go-Live Assistance Post Implementation Support and Operation/Maintenance.
- MSBI Developer wif success and expertise in Design, Deliver and Manage complex Enterprise and Distributed Systems using SQL Server (2005/2008/2008 r 2/2012/2014/2016 stack), Business Intelligence (MSBI).
- Responsibilities include but not limited to SQL Development, ETL development using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Business Intelligence delivery using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI and Tableau Desktop.
- Specialization in creating Reports of all types in SSRS such as -Ad-hoc Reports, Drill-Down Reports, Pivot and Tabular Reports.
- Subject Matter Expert in High Level Design of ETL DTS Packages & SSIS(DTSX) Packages for integrating data using OLE DB Connection from heterogeneous sources (Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat file, Text Format Data) by using multiple transformations provided by SSRS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, Merge and union all
- Working wif various architectures and infrastructures of SharePoint (Office SharePoint Server 2007 or MOSS, SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Server 2013).
- Expertise in using Data Warehouse/Data mart concepts in creating data model (logical and physical data models) for OLAP & OLTP systems.
- Strong “hands-on” knowledge wif application development, BI platforms, and databases (MS-SQL, Oracle 12c, Teradata, Sybase): data intelligence, application software SDLC and business reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of large database design techniques; experience in data analysis, data cleansing, and data transformation and migration using ETL tools;
- Planned and executed customized deployment of MS SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013 site collections and sub-webs, content pages; along wif custom workflows dat implement data integration wif internal and external data sources.
- Worked wif large number of successful Enterprise application implementations, global rollouts, version upgrades and migrations.
- Optimized BI, SQL Server and SharePoint operations wif standardizing and automating tasks at various levels.
- Design and deploy customized monitoring solutions to monitor infrastructure, Operating system, database, and applications
- Experience spanning across all teh phases of analysis, designing, coding, reviewing and support.
- Worked on various data models likeStar schemaandSnowflake schemaby usingER-Win Data Modelling Tool.
- Understanding ofMachine Learningtechniques and algorithmsto Predicting Models.
- Experienceindeveloping,monitoring,extractingandtransformingdatausingDTS/SSIS, Import Export Wizard, and Bulk Insert.
- Excellent in High Level Design ofETL DTSPackages& SSISPackages for integrating data usingOLE DBconnection from heterogeneous sources like (Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat file, Text Format Data) by using multiple transformations provided bySSISsuch as Data Conversion,Conditional Split,Bulk Insert,Mergeandunion all.
- Experience in report writing using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Experience in writing expressions in SSRS and Expert in fine tuning teh reports. Created many Drill through and Drill Down reports usingSSRS.
- Involved in Deployment of Reports toSharePoint 2010
- Expertise inwritingT-SQL Queries, Sub-queries and complex joins for generating ComplexStored Procedures,Triggers,User-defined Functions,ViewsandCursors
- Experience inPerformance TuningandQuery Optimization
- Proficient in Merging data from various Heterogeneous Data sources, Populating Dimension and Fact tables inData warehouses andDataMart’s, Cleaning and Standardizing data loaded intoOLTPandOLAPdatabases usingSSIS.
- Experience in SSIS Package scripting, scheduling, monitoring,deployment and production.
- Automating SSIS packages by Scheduling usingSQL Server AgentJob
- Extensively used Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Working closely wif top level IT Project Management to gather requirement.
Languages: T-SQL, PL/SQL 11g/12C, Dynamic SQL, MDDX, C, C++ ASP (.NET) XML, HTML
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2008 R2/Oracle 10g,11g,12c
DWH/BI Tools: SQL SERVER Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), Informatica, Visual Studio, Cognos, Crystal Reports, VBA Add-Ins, Excel Data Sorting Customer Service Data Scrubbing
Database Design Tools and Data Modeling: MS Visio, ERWIN 4.5, Star Schema Modelling, Fact and Dimensions Tables, Physical & logical data modeling and De-normalization techniques
Packages: MS Office, MS SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2016/2012/2008 , Visual studio 2015,2017
Expert-level Product Proficiencies: MSSQL Developer/DBA Data Modelling, Database Design, Programming, Development, Implementation and Operations Support of client server applications and database systems.
SQL /SSIS Developer
- Liaise wif business subject matter experts in analyzing business requirements and translating them into detailed conceptual data models, process models, logical models, physical models, and schema development in teh database.
- Model & Architect DW design, direct and/or execute teh technical characteristics of teh overall strategy of teh data warehouse and ETL process.
- Architect teh database schema and implement dimensional model (star schema). Review and maintain teh schema, its tables, indexes, views, and SQL procedures.
- Map source system data elements to target system and develop, test, and support extraction, transformation, and load processes.
- Defines and captures metadata and rules associated wif ETL processes.
- Direct and/or execute teh technical characteristics of teh overall strategy of teh data warehouse and ETL process.
- Work closely wif IT and teh Business group to understand business reporting requirements and analyze logical model and develop subject matter expertise in a short time.
- Facilitate Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for gathering requirements for building a data warehouse and data marts.
- Participate in development and execution of tactics and strategies to optimize data quality in data warehouse, and OLAP environment.
- Lead teh application development team in providing support & maintenance of data marts and data warehouses. Maintains teh integrity of data movement into teh data warehouse and other environments
- Manage artifacts - versions, including software code, documents, design models, and even teh directory structure itself.
- Generated periodic reports based on teh statistical analysis of teh data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Designed and developed a full-scale reporting solution for a multi-client environment using MS SQL Server 2014 and MS SSRS 2015.
- Migrated MS SSRS 2008 and Excel based reports to MS SSRS 2012 based reports.
- Configuration and Deployment of SSRS Reports using different topologies.
- Developed and OptimizedStored Procedures, Views, and User-Defined Functionsfor teh Application
- Developed teh SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to transform data from SQL 2008 to MS SQL 2014 as well as Created interface stored procedures used in SSIS to load/transform data to teh database.
- Developed Physical data models and createdDMLscripts to create database schema and database objects
- Employed Server Group Management, new to SQL Server 2008 which enables T-SQL queries to be issued against multiple servers from a single central management server.
- Performed Debugging on theStored proceduresfor teh requirement to handle teh errors
- Employed Transparent Data Encryption, a new feature of SQL Server 2008 to store teh data securely by encrypting teh database files.
- Development ofcustom scripts and stored proceduresfor data import and manipulation
- Implemented Full Text Search for fast and efficient querying when large and unstructured data is encountered.
- Used SSIS to createETLpackages to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse and data marts.
- Designed and developed a full-scale reporting solution for a multi-client environment using MS SQL Server 2008 and MS SSRS 2008/2005.
- Created, implemented and maintained a reporting suite of over 72 standard reports while also customizing many reports to meet individual client needs.
- Created drill down, drill through, sub and linked reports using MS SSRS 2008 as well as managed teh subscription of teh reports.
- Generated multi parameterized reports in MS SSRS 2008 allowing users teh ability to make selections before executing reports; thus, making them user friendly.
- Created dashboards for Sales, Marketing, Finance and Production using benchmarked data to provide an analytical snapshot of point in time data.
- Implementing and recommending design to effectively facilitate teh rollout/implementation of solutions in production
- Create, configure, and deploy SharePoint applications (web applications, site collections, SharePoint solutions)
- Handling and resolving technical issues and operational support needs wif existing SharePoint web applications and SSRS on a day to day basis
- Overseeing teh security around teh SharePoint farm including farm/web applications/sites/subsites permission, confidentiality issues/access etc.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends best practices Microsoft solutions to meet business requirements.
- Developed Logical and physical data model using ERWIN and mapped teh data into database objects.
- Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, TSQL Scripting for complex business logic.
- Extensively used Joins and sub-queries for complex queries involving multiple tables from different databases.
- Optimized teh database by creating various clustered, non-clustered indexes and indexed views.
- Increased teh performance necessary for statistical reporting by 25% after performance monitoring, tuning and optimizing indexes.
- Created Alerts for successful or unsuccessful completion of Scheduled Jobs.
- Used various SSIS tasks such as Conditional Split, Derived Column, which were used for Data Scrubbing, data validation checks during Staging, before loading teh data into teh Data warehouse.
- Used SSIS to implement teh Slowly Changing Transformation, to maintain Historical Data in Data warehouse
- Created SSIS packages to load data into Data Warehouse using Various SSIS Tasks like Execute SQL Task, bulk insert task, data flow task, file system task, send mail task, active script task, xml task.
- Created SSIS Packages to export and import data from CSV files, Text files and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Designed and developed matrix and tabular reports wif drill down, drill through and drop-down menu option using SSRS.
- Created Ad-Hoc Reports, Summary Reports, Sub Reports, and Drill-down Reports using SSRS.
Senior Associate Consultant
- Converted Data Transformation Services (DTS) application to SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS) as assigned.
- Creating reports using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) for customized and ad-hoc Queries.
- Developed DTSX packages to extract, transform and load into teh Campaign database from OLTP database using of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Created reports in SSRS wif different type of properties like chart controls, filters, Interactive Sorting, SQL parameters etc.
- Experience in Developing and Extending OLAP Cubes, Dimensions, and data source view.
- Assisted in production OLAP cubes, wrote queries to produce reports using SQL Server 2005/2008 Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting service (SSRS)
- Designed dynamic SSIS Packages to transfer data crossing different platforms, validate data during transferring, and archived data files for different DBMS.
- Developed dashboard reports using Reporting Services, Report Model and ad-hoc reporting using Report Builder.
- Involved in migration from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008.
- Identified and documented all SharePoint web site requirements, custom functionalities, features, designs, contents, site and list templates, master pages, and page layouts for site management and inventory
Senior Associate Consultant
- Involved in designing, developing, debugging and testing of reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in creating Parameterized reports and Linked reports wif thorough knowledge of report serving architecture. (Table, chart and matrix report).
- Used SSIS to unite data from existing system and performed transformations on MS SQL 2008.
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) development Using SQL server 2008, SQL 2008 Integration Services(SSIS)
- Generated several drills down and drill through reports using SSRS.
- Expert in creating Star schema cubes using SSAS.
- Extensively worked on OLAP cubes using SSAS.
- Created and Managed OLAP Cubes using SSAS.
- Involved in teh analysis and profiling of source data, creating prototypes and sample reports to halp wif requirements and design (SSRS)
- Created reports fromOLAP,sub reports, bar charts and matrix reports usingSSRS
- Created report snapshots to improve teh performance of SSRS.
- Combined Dundas chart control wif .NET Grid view control and binded both of those controls to a common data source.
- Responsible for managing daily activities of department including compliance initiatives, group practice agreements, managing health care claim strategies and other.
- Worked wif Site variations for displaying teh site as English Language as Variation Label and source variation and duplicated teh source content in French, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch languages etc.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes