- Highly motivated, Result - driven IT Professional wif over 8 years of experience in Database Development, Design, System Analysis and Support of MS SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2/2008, Business Intelligence applications, design, development and Maintenance of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Expert in all areas of SQL Server development including T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, User-defined Functions, Views, Triggers, Case expressions, Cursors, T-SQL relational database models and data integrity.
- Extensive working experience in Normalization and De-Normalization techniques for both OLTP and OLAP systems in creating Database Objects like tables, Constraints and Indexes using DDL, DML, DCL commands.
- Deep noledge of different Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts, including star schemas, snowflakes, ETL processes, dimensional modeling and reporting tools.
- Hands on in error handling and debugging coding issues and troubleshooting of production problems.
- Highly qualified in RDBMS concepts such as Tables, User Defined Data Types, Indexes, Indexed Views, Functions, CTE, Table Variables and strong noledge of SDLC principles.
- Skilled in performing data transfers between different heterogeneous systems (Excel, MS Access, Flat Files, XML file & Oracle) and SQL Server as a part of Data Migration, Data Maintenance and other ETL tasks.
- Professional in usage of SSIS Control Flow items (for each Loop, execute package/SQL tasks, script task, send mail task) and SSIS Data Flow items (Conditional Split, Data Conversion, Fuzzy lookup, Union all).
- Expertise in creating and managing Package Configurations, Logging system, Package deployment and User-defined Variables for SSIS 2016/2012/2008 R2/2008.
- Working experience wif front end and back end products.
- High-skilled in writing Parameterized Queries for generating Tabular reports, Formatting report layout, Sub reports using Global Variables, Expressions, Functions, Sorting teh data, Defining Data Source and subtotals for teh reports using SSRS 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2/2008.
- Proficient in performing DBA tasks including installing and configuring SQL servers and backups/restore and recovery of databases.
- Worked in agile and waterfall environments, worked together wif end users/customers to understand business requirements, recommended technical solutions and documented functional requirements.
- Good team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills combined wif self-motivation, and initiative and quick learner.
- MS SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2
- MS Visual studio v 2015/2013/2010 for MS SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- COGNOS TM1
- MS QSL Server Analysis Service (SSAS)
- MDX queries
- DAX Queries
- Microsoft Azure
- Power BI
- Microsoft Access 2010
- ERWIN 9/8/7.2
- VBA Macros
- Oracle 11g/10g
- Crystal Reports 8.5/9/10/11
- Power Pivot
- MS office 2013/ 2010/2007/2003
- Windows 2010/2007/2003
- Advanced Server/Professional
- Windows NT 4.0 Server/Workstation
- SharePoint 2007
- Web Intelligence software
- Relational databases
- SourceSafe Administration
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- SDLC Methodologies namely Agile and Scrum.
Confidential, New York City, NY
SQL Server /SSIS/ SSRS/ MSBI developer
- Participated in data modeling meetings to halp determine data modeling architecture and halped data modeling team to achieve best practices and performance.
- Involved in requirement gathering meetings to understand requirements and future usage for teh reports and documented them.
- Worked on SQL Server development including writing T-SQL Queries and creating SQL Server objects like Stored Procedures, User-defined Functions, Views, Triggers, implementing T-SQL relational database models and data integrity.
- Wrote Parameterized Queries for generating Tabular reports, Formatting report layout, creating reports using Global Variables, Expressions, Functions, Sorting teh data, Defining Data Source and Datasets, calculating subtotals and grand totals for teh reports using SSRS 2014.
- Created user defined function and views in t-SQL (using PG Admin and SQL manager for t-SQL). Implemented best practices and performance tuning for t-SQL.
- Created Drill through, Drill down, Matrix and Sub reports, added report mapping functionality to teh reports using MS SQL Reporting Services
- Created and Scheduled Date-Driven and Standard Subscriptions wif different rendering options like PDF, CSV, EXCEL etc. using data sources from SQL Server, Oracle and HDFS.
- Monitored and enhanced performance by using execution plans and SQL Server Profiler, implementing query optimization.
- Worked wif testing team to understand test cases and created processes (using stored procedures and SSIS packages) to automate ETL and SSRS testing.
- Supported Extract, Transfer, Load (ETL) efforts using Integration Services tools. Created, configured, modified and tuned SSIS packages.
- Created custom packages to load slowly changing dimension tables (for Type 2 and Type3 loads).
- Used configuration manager in SSIS to dynamically move packages between environments, performed error handling for SSIS packages.
- Used Tidal scheduling tool to schedule SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2014, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL server Integration service, Erwin7.3, SQL Profiler, Visual Basic, C#, Performance Monitor, SSAS.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
SQL Server TSQL/SSIS/SSRS/MSBI developer
- Participated in daily agile scrum meetings to understand business logic and requirements of teh company and provide optimal solutions to teh users.
- Worked wif Business architect to determine logic for teh new data warehouse, and for integration process.
- Created model for data warehouse created and wrote DDL scripts for different database objects as tables, stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions.
- Designed SSIS packages for transient and persistent staging area, to extract data from SAP and different applications, from excel files and flat files using for each loop container, sequence container, and tasks such as execute SQL task, look up, merge, merge join, unpivot etc.
- Wrote complex TSQL queries to get data from different sources and test results wif expected results.
- Custom SSRS 2012 reports as well as some Tableau reports for large customers and senior executive leadership.
- Gather and translate business requirements into report designs.
- Design and monitor construction of user-facing presentation tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports.
- Design and monitor teh construction of an enterprise data warehouse.
- Implemented performance tuning for slow running packages, using execution plan and SQL Server Profiler. Implemented parallelism in SSIS.
- Generated and optimized already existing views to enhance performance for creating reports and SSAS cubes.
- Used different data transformations such as Derived column, Conditional split, Multicast, slowly changed dimension etc.
- Designed and implemented logic for loading data to teh dimension and fact tables.
- Implemented special logic for late arriving dimension records.
- Created parameter tables and inserted parameters for each package which is used to retrieve information about package on run time enabling packages work dynamically.
- Utilized SQL Server table configurations and environment variables to dynamically run packages.
- Executed event handler and error handler mechanisms in SSIS and wrote C# code to retrieve customized information about error if package fails and insert useful information to teh audit log tables.
- Worked wif SQL Server Job Agent to schedule packages, run and monitor them.
- Used Team Foundation Server to keep track of new created SSIS packages, and to modify and update existing packages when it is necessary.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012, T-SQL, SQL server Integration service 2012, SQL Server Reporting Service 2012, Erwin7.3, SQL Profiler, C#, SSAS.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
MS SQL / SSRS / SSIS Developer
- Extensively used SQL server reporting services to generate reports on a weekly basis for a particular sales type in a given period.
- Involved in scheduling reports to run weekly, quarterly, monthly based on teh data to be reviewed by teh manager.
- Generated Sub-Reports, Cross-tab, Conditional, Drill down reports, Drill through reports and Parameterized reports using SSRS 2008.
- Created reports using Global Variables, Expressions and Functions using SSRS 2008.
- Developed reports using SSRS dat could be used to send information to different Primary Vendors, Clients, and managers.
- Used complex query statements like sub queries, correlated queries, derived tables, CASE functions to insert teh data depending on teh criteria into teh tables of hub.
- Wrote T-SQL queries, created dynamic Stored Procedures by using input values.
- Extensively used BCP and BULK INSERT to import and export data from flat files, Excel and MS Access to MS SQL Server databases.
- Applied monthly patches and hot fixes.
- Created Alerts for successful and unsuccessful completion of Scheduled Jobs.
- Performed T-SQL tuning and optimization of queries for reports dat take longer execution time using MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Query Analyzer in MS SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and implemented Stored Procedures and Triggers for automating tasks.
- Maintained teh table performance by following teh tuning tips like Normalization, Creating Indexes etc.
- Evaluated database performance and performed maintenance duties such as Tuning, Backup, Restoration and Disaster Recovery.
Environment: MS SQL server 2008, SSRS, SQL Profiler and T-SQL, Windows 2003 server, and Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft Office, Index Tuning Wizard, Query Analyzer, SQL profiler.
Confidential, Lancaster, SC
MS SQL / SSIS / SSRS Developer
- Involved in setting up teh environment for this project.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirement from business users and creating mapping document for teh Report.
- Involved in creating multiple parameterized stored procedures which were used by teh reports to get teh data.
- Worked on formatting SSRS reports using teh Global variables and expressions.
- Created parameterized reports and Drill down reports using SSRS.
- Responsible for scheduling teh reports to run automatically.
- Involved in raising ETP turn for deployment of reports to QA and production Report Server and troubleshooting for any error occurring during execution.
- Used ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data into data warehouse.
- Involved in teh Migration of Databases from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008.
- Prepared teh complete data mapping for all teh migrated jobs using SSIS.
- Created databases and schema objects including tables, indexes and applied constraints, connected various applications to teh database and written functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from flat files to SQL Server using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Extensively used SSIS transformations such as Lookup, Derived column, Data conversion, Aggregate, Conditional split, SQL task, Script task and Send Mail task etc.
- Used Execution Plan, SQL Profiler and Database Engine Tuning Advisor to optimize queries and enhance teh performance of databases.
- Actively involved in meeting wif business users and business analyst for gathering and understanding of requirements.
- Responsible for creating SSIS Packages to migrate data from LSP and HBMS to FIMMAS.
- Performing incremental data load packages in SSIS.
- Created SSIS package to generate fixed-length file for end user.
- Responsible for deploying SSIS package to QA and production environment.
- Created and maintained Technical documents like Design document, Interface contract, Flow chart and relationship diagram.
Environment: MS SQL Server, MS Analysis Services 2008, MS SQL Reporting Services, T- SQL, Crystal Reports, Windows XP, Query analyzer, SQL Profiler, MS Excel.
Confidential, Charleston, SC
SQL Server /SSRS/ SSIS Developer
- Gatheird user requirements to develop teh business logic and analyzed and designed database solutions.
- Wrote complex queries for teh drill down reports and used conditional formatting using SSRS.
- Scheduled and monitored all maintenance activities of SQL Server 2008 including database consistency checks and index defragmentation.
- Created Parameterized, matrix and drill down reports using SSRS 2008.
- Used SSIS to transfer data from various sources like SQL Server, MS Access to be used for generating reports using SSRS 2008.
- Formatted reports for various Output formats as requested by teh management using SSRS.
- Actively supported business users for changes in reports as and when required using SSRS.
- Analyzed reports and fixed bugs in stored procedures using SSRS.
- Used complex expressions to group data, filter and parameterize reports.
- Created linked reports and managed snapshots using SSRS.
- Performed various calculations using complex expressions in teh reports and created report models.
- Designed and optimized indexes, views, stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Helped designing and implementing processes for deploying, upgrading, managing, archiving and extracting data for reporting.
- Performed maintenance duties like performance tuning and optimization of queries, functions and stored procedures.
- Designed high level SSIS architecture for overall data transfer from teh source server to teh Enterprise Services Warehouse.
- Created Alerts for successful and unsuccessful completion of Scheduled Jobs.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008, MS SQL Reporting Services, T- SQL, Crystal Reports, Windows XP, Query analyzer, SQL Profiler, MS Excel.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes