To become a valued resource for a software development team while cultivating skills that will help me grow professionally.
- 5 years software development experience
- 5 years .NET experience
- 5 years SQL experience
- Key member of software development team
- Solid communication skills when dealing with developers or clients
- Experience with SDLC
- Developed and debugged code for warehouse controls system.
- Developed software that communicates with various other systems.
- Developed win-forms in C and VB.
- Developed back-end applications using C.
- Assisted in development under a team environment.
- Created and maintained tables/stored procedures/views using Microsoft SQL Server.
- On-site travel for installation and support.
- Provided remote support for troubleshooting and issue solving when necessary.
- .NET Developer for government project creating a web form for users.
- Acted as point-of-contact for multiple teams across the globe for database administration.
- Was named lead developer and technical lead due to analytical skills, and ability to produce solutions on a deadline.
- In charge of deploying solution to integration server for testing.
- Involved with document preparation which included high level documents and unit test cases.
- Member of team that traveled to client site to gather client requirements and demonstrate solution.
- Was an active member in company, assisting with planning and implementation of HR functions.
- During down-time constantly volunteered for company internal projects, like SharePoint site, code repository, and assisted with other projects.
Youngstown State University
- Installed and Maintained Computer Lab equipment
- Monitored facilities to make sure standards and guidelines were followed.
- Developed Procedure Manuals.
- Proctored Exams for faculty.
- Conducted Internet Research for possible vendors.
- Inputted Data into a Database
UNIX, Solaris, Linux, AS400, Windows 98SE, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, 7, Mobile 6, Google Android
Microsoft Office 2003/2007, Microsoft Visio 2003/2007, Microsoft Sharepoint, Dreamweaver, SAP/ERP, SQLplus, Packet Tracer, Oracle, NetBeans IDE 6.1, Visual Studio 2005/2008,/2012,
Visual C 6, Visual Basic 6, Eclipse IDE, IBM Lotus Notes, SharePoint, Tortoise SVN, SQL Management Studio, MSTSC, Internet Information Services
CISCO Switch and Router Programming, PC Configuration, Maintenance and Administration
Held Strategic and Operational Leadership roles, Information Officer, Manager, Elder with Community Organization
Project Management Methodology, Teamwork, Public Speaking, Technical Writing, Presentation Experience, Attended Leadership and Communication Training
FTP, SSH, TELNET, OSI, TCP/IP, UNIX Shell Scripting, E-Commerce