Oracle Sql Developer Resume
New York, NY
- 7 years of extensive experience in teh IT industry in all phases of SDLC including requirement gathering, analysis, application design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Experienced in relational databases like Oracle 11g, 10g and 9i.
- SQL and PL/SQL programming experience including packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes and exception handling.
- Expertise creating Tables, Views, and Sequences.
- Strong working noledge of Loading Data using SQL* Loader and PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience in trouble shooting, Query Optimization and performance tuning.
- Experience in creating JIL files and worked on Scheduling Autosys jobs and Control M.
- Experience in preparing unit test cases, conduct unit testing, assembly testing, system integration testing and providing support to business acceptance testing and post implementation support.
- Experience in Configuration Management, Release Management activities and also worked with change management team for teh final project sign - off. Experience in project estimation, preparing status reports for teh customer and preparing hand shake document for production support team.
- Experience in trouble shooting failed mission critical production systems under extreme pressure conditions and time constraints including emergency code fix.
- Experience in production support model including Batch Support, Data Fix, Analyzing issues and generating Ad-hoc reports to customer
Languages & Technologies: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++ and Core Java
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows XP/2000/08/09
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Packages & Utilities: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop
Configuration Management: WinCVS, SVN
Other Tools & Utilities: SQL Plus, TOAD, SQL Loader, HP Quality Center, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Developer
Confidential, New York, NY
Oracle SQL Developer
- Designing teh control file to load data from flat files obtained from various interfaces using SQL*Loader.
- Creating several UNIX shell scripts according to teh project and client requirements.
- Writing Unix Shell Scripts to process teh files on daily basis like renaming teh file, extracting date from teh file, unzipping teh file and remove teh junk characters from teh file before loading them into teh base tables.
- Generating PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in teh application using TOAD.
- Developing triggers and audit tables to insert update and delete on Master Tables for Audit purpose.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving teh data from staging to archive tables once it is processed successfully.
- Creating indexes on teh tables for faster retrieval of teh data to enhance database performance.
- Using PL/SQL and SQL*Loader calling UNIX scripts to download and manipulate files for data loading.
- Performing SQL and PL/SQL tuning and application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN and SQL*TRACE.
- Creating PL/SQL scripts to extract teh data from teh operational database into simple flat text files using UTL FILE package.
- Creating of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like Toad and SQL* plus.
- Using teh advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Handling errors using Exception Handling extensively for teh ease of debugging and displaying teh error messages in teh application and Involved in teh implementation and post implementation activities.
- Participating in teh continuous enhancements and fixing of production problems.
- Improving teh performance of teh application by rewriting teh SQL queries.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Linux, Perl, TOAD, Autosys
Confidential, North brook, IL
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Involved in SDLC gathering requirements from end users. Developed views to facilitate easy interface implementation and enforce security on critical customer information.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers to facilitate consistent data entry into teh database.
- Used exception handling extensively for teh ease of debugging, displaying teh error messages in teh application and in teh implementation and post implementation activities.
- Lead teh team for Maintenance, Enhancement and support.
- Interacted with end user to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provided real-time production support for timely and correct fix to production problems.
- RCA of major problems and incidents.
- Performed continued enhancements and fixing of production problems.
Environment: Oracle 9i, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Gatheird teh requirement with Business users and documented teh requirements.
- Prepared system test cases and perform system testing.
- Played a major role during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance testing by interacting with teh testers on functional related issues.
- Prepared change requests on new requirements.
- Analyzed of Functional specifications & communicating teh same to team members.
- Created various Crontab Jobs for automatic processing of reports and other processes.
- Created database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages.
- Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for teh ease of debugging, displaying teh error messages in teh application and in teh implementation and post implementation activities.
Environment: Oracle 9i, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, HTML
- Gatheird requirements/analyzed, monitored work, coordinated with client/business
- Created PL/SQL storedprocedures, functions and packages according to teh project and client requirements.
- Generated PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and created scripts to create new tables, views and queries for new enhancement in teh application.
- Responsible for regular modification in coding and business logic for teh client.
- Provided support for Sales module, Non-Executive Information System, Production module and Cost & Budget module.
- Involved on product testing after completion of development.
- Worked in post implementations support.
- Monitored teh Resource Utilization.
- Created indexes on teh tables for faster retrieval of teh data to enhance database performance.
- Detailed Design, Coding, Unit and integral testing.
Environment: Oracle 9i, Oracle SQL, PL/SQLand XML
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes