Senior Bi Developer / Analyst Resume
- Overall fifteen years of experience as Senior IT professional including six years of Qlikview experience in all phases of software development including analysis, design, development, testing Data warehouse, ETL and BI dashboards and reports.
- Development in the field of Database, Data Warehouse, Data Modeling and implementation of QlikView/Qlik Sense for BI applications.
- Having proven abilities in development, design, testing and production support for successful execution of projects on QlikView 3 - Tire Architecture.
- Experienced working with Visualization library to create custom Qlik Sense visualization object based on business needs.
- Responsible to lead the architecture and design of large complex BI Solutions.
- Function as a team leader, providing direction to members of the development team including oversight and guidance to offshore teams.
- Collaborate with others Data Warehouse Team, Infrastructure team and BI development team.
- A motivated self-starter with multi-faceted skills and proven ability in working under pressure in delivering timely technology solutions.
BI Tools: QlikView 9/10/11, Qlik Sense, SSAS Other BI Tool Cognos (familiar), Business objects
ETL: SSIS, Informatica (Training),Database SQL SERVER, Amazon Cloud, Oracle
Languages: SQL, C#, ASP.Net, Visual Basic. Net, HTML, VB Script Data Modeling Microsoft Visio
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/ 2000/2003/2008 , OS2/400 Additional Skills ITIL (foundation), Visual Studio 2005/2008, Development Studio, Data Analysis, Crystal Reports V6
Confidential, Racine, WI
Senior BI Developer / Analyst
- Analyzed the inventory and forecast data for supply chain team. Architected VBA applications for data transfers and data processing between MS Access databases.
- Developed SQL Scripts to load relevant data load between databases. Developed SSIS package application and Developed SSRS.
- Developed MS Access / Excel Reports with SQL queries - Complex reports.
- Developed highly informative dashboards usingQlikView objects like ListBoxes, MultiBoxes, Tables, Charts, Current Selection Boxes, Buttons and variables, fields, calculated expressions, basic and aggregated functions.
- Experienced in importing data toQlikView from databases, QVD files, text files and connecting to external data sources to generate different dashboard style reporting user interfaces.
- Handled the large set of Data, Used incremental load. Managed scheduling of different Qlikview publisher tasks like reload, reduction, and distribution tasks using QEMC. Enhanced VBA applications for data transfers and data processing.
- Good working knowledge in Data Modeling including Dimensional Data modeling, Star Schema/Snow flake schema, FACT & Dimensions tables, Physical & logical data modeling.
- Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau Reports.
Confidential, Lake Forest, Illinois
Senior BI Analyst
- As a BI analyst lead successful development, implementation and enhancement of global daily sales report Qlikview application and Achieve IQ an opportunity assessment tool to increase sales and measure the potential sales opportunity.
- Analyzed and Validated BI dashboard applications during the development process with VLOOKUP to meet the unit test approvals for government compliance standards.
- Experienced in creatingQlikView Access point for Client application rollout and administrator security by Active Directory technology usingQlikView Publisher.
- Managed team of developers and analysts involved in development and maintenance of global daily sales report Qlikview application. Planned and managed allocation of resources, planning, and execution of project schedules.
- Experience in installing and setting up third party custom connectors like SAP Connector.
- Conducted two days of user training for Qlikview developer course for version 10, Oversaw Qlikview server/publisher administration.
- Provided support in troubleshooting and analysis of incidents, service requests, and change requests for multiple applications.
- Utilized tools such as Qlikview 11.2, SAP connector (Qlikview), SQL server, ServiceNow.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
QlikView Developer, Contractor
- Developed, maintained, and enhanced several applications in QlikView 11 and Teradata.
- Created dashboards such as browser reporting, browser reporting operator usage, browser reporting host usage, activation report.
- Achieved measurement of KPIs and metrics of Marketing Analytics.
- Combined data sources QVD files, Excel, binary QVW, inline, and txt files in developing QlikView data models.
- Developed SQL Scripts to load relevant data in QlikView Applications. Created Macros and SET ANALYSIS in QlikView applications.
- Worked with tools such as Teradata, Teradata SQL Assistant, QlikView 11.
Confidential, Detroit, Michigan
QlikView Developer, Contractor
- Handled the large set of Data, Used incremental load to the table size of 500 Million rows.
- Developed application enabling manufacturers and logistics providers to quickly adapt to changing market demands and satisfy customer needs.
- Performed validations of Qlikview application at base level against QVDs and Excel test files.
- Managed scheduling of different publisher tasks like reload, reduction, and distribution tasks using QEMC.
- Utilized tool such as QlikView 10, DB2, QEMC, MS Excel, .CSV Files, and Power pivot.
- Developed application enabling product planners to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and design/plan with greater accuracy.
- Delivered dashboard required for product development team using 50% of the projected time and 25% of estimated resources.
- This enabled the product development team in improving efficiency, increasing productivity and design accuracy.
- Performed business and data analysis on data not included in prior reports and presented proposal for new reports.
- Installed IE plug-ins, created macros to navigate between sheets and charts using buttons.
Confidential, Schaumburg, Illinois
Qlikview Associate Consultant
- Obtained Qlikview certification through training, exam, certification project, and viva/project demo of completed certification project.
- Worked as intern at Qliktech Partner Company on internal projects involving consultant marketing analysis.
- Utilized tools such as Qlikview 9, AS/400.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes