Qlikview Developer Resume
- 8 years of IT industry experience in all aspects of Business intelligence applications with a strong background in Database development, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- 5+ Years of experience in Qlikview Development.
- Experience in database design & development, database programming, data modeling, business process analysis, and application development.
- Comprehensive knowledge and exposure to different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance using Qlikview.
- Experience in1 - tier, 2-tier as well as 3-tierarchitecture of the Qlikview.
- Experience in Qlikview Server and Publisher maintenance - Creating scheduled jobs for QVD extracts and report reloads.
- Proven expertise in analyzing the Business Intelligence needs of the enterprise and building the enterprise Reporting architecture.
- Performed different types of loads Incremental Load, Optimized Load & Binary Load.
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing concepts - Star Schema, Snow Flake Schema and Data Modeling.
- Experience in development of ETL scripts for Data Modeling along with resolving Synthetic Key and Circular Loop issues.
- Extensively used SET analysis expressions to develop different KPI's like MTD, QTD etc. over accountable Zones & time periods.
- Proficient in design and development of various dashboards, reports utilizing Tableau Visualizations like bar graphs, scatter plots, pie-charts, geographic visualization and other making use of actions, other local and global filters according to the end user requirement.
- Expertise in creating databases, schema objects, optimizing SQL statements.
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis, Reporting, ETL, Data Modeling, Maintenance, Testing and Documentation.
- Business intelligence project work Expert with SQL and PL/SQL Experienced with SQL-Server databases.Worked with End users to develop User Acceptance Plan and Test Cases.
- Excellent analytical, inter-personal and communication skills with clear understanding of business process flow.
- Dedicated, highly motivated, disciplined, detail oriented, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with Excellent Technical, Analytical, and Communication skills.
Business Intelligence Tools: QlikView11.0, 10.0, 9.0, Tableau, SAP Business Objects 4.0, Crystal Reports
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++ Databases MS Access 2000, DB2, MS SQL Server 2005, 2012 and Oracle, Excel & .CSV Files
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSRS
Operating systems: Windows 2003, Windows XP, 7/8, Ubuntu, UNIX
Domains: Financial, Banking, Healthcare, Services
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- Perform Requirements gathering, design and development ofQlikviewdashboard
- Implemented 3-tier architecture (Data-Extract, Data-Modeling and Application Development) as recommended inQlikviewbest practices guide
- Test the applications using unit test cases, review checklists and data quality for quality assurance before delivering to the end users
- Designing and creating various analytical reports and dashboards to help users to identify critical KPIs and facilitate strategic planning in the organization usingQlikview
- Performance tuning of dashboard by implementing best practices ofQlikview
- Design and develop user friendly application by providing apt graphs for the business requirement and reducing complexity in data model
- Writing SQL Scripts to load the relevant Data inQlikviewApplications and for testing the application data
- Creating QVD's & updating on timely basis as database updates
- Performed data transformation in the load script for implementing business rules on the data
Environment: Qlikview11.2, SQL Server 2008, Windows 7/2008 R2 Server
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Performed Requirements gathering & designingQlikviewapplications.
- Developed Macros, SET ANALYSIS to provide custom functionality inQlikviewApplications.
- Created QVD's & updated on timely basis as database updates. Developed ETL Scripts while loading the data, resolving loops & ambiguity joins.
- Testing Applications, reports using review checklists, Data quality for Quality Assurance before delivering to the end users.
- Gathering data sources like QVD files, Excel, Oracle & Teradata DWs, binary QVW, Inline & txt files in developing theQlikviewData Models.
- DevelopedQlikviewDashboards using Chart Box (Drill Down, Drill up & Cyclic Grouping), List, Input Field, Table Box and Calendar & Data Island.
- Developed KPI's and set analysis applications. Experience in Using QlikviewFunctions (Date and Time, Keep, Join, Mapping, String & input Fields etc.)
- Developed User Interactive Sheets & Reports as business needs. Writing SQL Scripts to load the relevant Data inQlikviewApplications.
- Trained the end users effectively to use the reporting tool, to build and customize their ad-hoc reports.
Environment: QlikViewv11, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, Windows 7/2008 R2 Server
Confidential - San Ramon, CA
- PlayedQlikview development team playerrole to drive the Requirements Gathering, Data modeling andQlikview Application development.
- ManagedQlikviewreporting environment which includesQlikviewServer,QlikviewPublisher and QlikviewDesktop.
- Loaded data intoQlikview from Database, text file and also from excel file.
- Developed different complex sheets and sheet objects based on client requirements.
- Created List boxes, Statistic boxes to show the statistics of the sales held on different products in different years.
- Showed the statistics in bar charts and pie charts as per the client needs.
- Added dimensions to a bar chart and turning bar chart into a multidimensional pivot table.
- Created multi boxes, table boxes, and input boxes to fetch data based on the input given.
- Designed and implemented layout themes and applied it to several documents.
Environment: Qlikview 9.0, Oracle Apps 11.5.3, Informatica 8.6, Oracle 10g, Windows NT & Sun Solaris
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Interaction with the client on daily basis to understand their existing application and the requirements
- Involved in data preparation from huge datasets usingQlikviewscripts.
- Participated in data modeling and definition of new applications.
- DevelopedQlikviewapplications creating expressions using set analysis.
- Performed different tasks like repeat tasks, reload tasks and distribution tasks using the QlikView publisher
- Researched and integrated third party and external data sources using SQL queries.
- Assigned to create dashboards by extracting data from multiple databases, storing into QVD files, write load scripts, and develop UI according to user requirements.
- Optimized existing data models including modifying load scripts and creating flag variables for faster reloads
- Provided necessary maintenance support of the application.
Environment: Qlikview10, MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, MS Excel, flat files
- Developed various dashboards illustrating data visualizations using Tableau Desktop.
- Proven experience in installation and maintenance of Tableau Server and administering users, user groups, projects and scheduling instances for dashboards inTableau.
- Defined best practices forTableaureport development.
- Involved in creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableauserver logons and security checks.
- Developed Dashboards using calculated fields, parameters, sets and actions inTableau.
- Created drill through reports in dashboard.
- Involved in creating data blending in case of merging different data sources.
- Involved in creating a dual-axis bar charts with multiple measures, box plots, heat maps and background maps, trend lines statistics.
- Extensively used Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands in creating backups and restoring backups of repository.
- Tableau Worked on Datazen and had a good knowledge in creating the dashboard which best suites the requirement.
- Understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Monitored Application Server andTableauData server activity to track performance and system availability.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and LOB.
- Working on creating various dashboards inTableauDesktop by querying various ODBC connections such as Teradata, Oracle SQL Developer, and SQL Server 2008.
- Found ways to make graphs and tables visually exciting, and aesthetically pleasing, while at the same time maintaining the accuracy of the core information content that is being communicated.
- Involved in license management SLA's withTableausupport.
- Developed proof of concept for best practices inTableaudevelopment & deployment, and ad-hoc reporting.
Environment: TableauDesktop 8.0/8.1,Tableauserver, Oracle SQL developer, SQL Server2008, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, T-SQL, MS Access, Windows 2007 server, Teradata, MS Office 2007
- Interacted with business users and performed Gap Analysis of Client requirements.
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources form Excel/Oracle SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
- Created views/reports in TableauDesktop that were published to internal team for review and further data analysis and customization using filters and actions.
- Migrated the existing excel based reports to interactive dashboards in Tableau
- Created reports by using various chart types like Dual Axes Charts, Histograms, Bubble Chart, Bar Chart, Line Chart, Tree Map, Box and Whisker Plot, Stacked Bar accordingly to visualize the data
- Worked closely with business power users to create reports/dashboards using Tableaudesktop.
- Designed and Developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in TableauDesktop
- Utilized advance features of Tableausoftware like to link data from different connections together on one dashboard and to filter data in multiple views at once.
- Created customized Calculations, Conditions and Filter (Local, Global) for various analytical reports and dashboards.
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards and Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards.
- Converted charts into Crosstabs for further underlying data analysis in MS Excel.
- Created Bullet graphs to determine profit generation by using measures and dimensions data from Oracle SQL Server and MS Excel.
- Blended data from multiple databases into one report by selecting primary key's from each database for data validation.
- Combined views and reports into interactive dashboards in TableauDesktop that were presented to Business Users, Program Managers, and End Users.
- Reviewed basic SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins in TableauDesktop by connecting live/ dynamic and static datasets.
- Developed story telling dashboards in TableauDesktop and published them on to TableauServer which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information.
- Scheduled data refresh on TableauServer for weekly and monthly increments based on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately.
- Involved in report tuning, caching, specifying query governing thresholds, and report optimizations
- Tested dashboards to ensure data was matching as per the business requirements and if there were anychanges in underlying data.
- Working on installing and configure Tableauserver environment catering the business needs of the team
- Developed various Teradata scripts to extract data to be used as a data source
- Involved in testing the SQL Scripts for report development, Tableaureports, Dashboards, Scorecards and handled the performance issues effectively.
- Performance tuned of reports and setup security levels for the users
Environment: TableauDesktop & Server 7.x/8.x, SQL Server 2008, MS Office.
SQL Server Developer
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and SQL Scripts using PL/SQL.
- Loaded the data into database tables using SQL*loader from text and excel files.
- Developed data model, SQL Coding, SQLQuery tuning process and Schemas.
- Created SQL*plus reports as per client's various needs, and developed business objects.
- Developed SQL Scripts, Packages and Procedures for Business rules check to implement business rules.
- Used Bulk Collections, Indexes, and Materialized Views to improve the query executions.
- Used Ref cursors and Collections for accessing complex data resulted from joining of large number of tables in PL/SQL blocks and even have experience with exception handling.
- Developed SQL and PL/SQLscripts to transfer tables across the schemas and databases.
- Data loaded from legacy systems (ETL Operations) using PL/SQL and SQL*Loader.
- Using Oracle DeveloperDatabase tools to write triggers and procedures, Function.
- Archived many applications in the existing system and retrieval of necessary data from them.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL Performance tuning and Application Tuning using various tools like TKPROF,
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts to automate table creation, execute procedures.
- Used ORACLE SQL DEVELOPERfor creating PL/SQL(trigger, sequence, stored procedure)
Environment: Oracle 11g,SQL, PLSQL,SQL*Loader, UNIX Shell script, TOAD, ETL.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes