Since 2000, has operated a computer consulting service while attending Confidential. Has extensive field experience with excellent writing and communication skills. As a successful small business owner has learned to manage both the financial and technical aspects of a successful business.
Customer Support Analyst
- Provide B2B technical support for DataNet Quality Systems' flagship software product: WinSPC Windows based Statistical Process Control .
- Perform in-house and on-site training to WinSPC customers around the US.
- Create custom reports utilizing RAVE reporting system in conjunction with SQL based logic and programming concepts.
Computer Consultant and Technician
- Provide expert advice on information systems.
- Build custom ordered, specialty and boutique computers.
- Service, upgrade and maintain computers.
- Perform antispyware, antivirus and antimalware as well as hardware/software installations.
- Deploy, repair, and maintain networks.
- Implement security solutions.
- Provide remote IT support.
- Upgraded and installed Delphi drive-through display systems at various Metro Detroit Taco Bell locations
- 100 completion of all assigned upgrade tasks.
Work Study Computer Technician
- Led a team of work study students diagnosing and retrofitting LINUX laboratories in effort to determine the need to retrofit, upgrade or replace lab computers, concluding that the computers had severe heat damage due to a design flaw created by the anti-theft devices. Proceeded to put stop-gap measures in place to maintain lab usefulness while also recommending replacement systems.
- Consulted on new projector investment.
- Tutored work study students.
- Opened and closed support tickets.
- Managed classroom and computer laboratories.
- Maintained ECC Computers and networks.
- Set up computer labs.
- Created scanning workstation.
- Conducted and presented power savings study on lab computers, showing Return On Investment proposed investment of high efficiency LCD displays to be under 3 years.
- Cabled and wired lab networks.
- Deployed LINUX and Windows hard drive images.
- Added physical security features to lab hardware.
- Adjusted audio-video equipment.
- Aggregated daily early morning weather conditions and forecast, gas usage and purchase data for gas control engineer used to anticipate gas operations for the day.
- Presented final Co-op project to business group summarizing semester's activities and compared to prior Co-op experiences.