- Very good experience in Installation, configuration and maintenance of SQL Server.
- Experience with database development and design for MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts
- Experience creating Reports using SSRS
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Experience in Data Modeling Logical and Physical Design of Databases , Normalization and building Referential Integrity Constraints.
- Excellent backend skills in creating SQL objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Rules, Defaults, user defined data types and functions.
- Proficient in T-SQL Programming
- Experience in query optimization performance tuning using native SQL server tools including Database tuning advisor, SQL Profiler, Execution Plan and Performance Monitor
- Experience in creating and deploying SSIS packages to migrate data from legacy systems to MS SQL database
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Excellent analytical, programming and problem solving skills
Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VB.NET
OBIEE, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, BI Publisher
Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Access, OBIEE 11g,
Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP/7
Software Tools:SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle BI Publisher 11g,PL/SQL, winSCP, JDeveloper 11, SQL Developer 11g, jedit, Tortoise SVN, Microsoft office 2010,Database Engine Tuning Advisor,SQL Server Profiler,Dreamweaver,flex 3.o, flash 4.0, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Role:SQL DBA Developer
- Create new database schemas.
- Conducts user needs and requirements gathering
- develops logical database designs, creates physical databases
- Writes Transact-SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions to access SQL Server data.
- design and create reports
Environment: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, T-SQL, C , ASP.NET
Role: Data Integration Developer-Contractor
- Maintains and runs java based ETL script and PL/SQL scripts designed to extract data from excel file and migrate the data to the client's oracle database that supports proprietary training application myTRAINING suite .
- Conducts post conversion data reconciliations between source and destination platforms.
- Conduct post-conversion data reconciliations between source and destination platforms to ensure accuracy.
- Edits and debugs PL/SQL code
- Manipulates and export data
- Creates, deploys, and manages business intelligence Reports using Oracle BI Publisher
- Participate in client conference calls and meetings.
Environment: Oracle BI Publisher 11g,PL/SQL, winSCP, JDeveloper 11, SQL Developer 11g, jedit, Tortoise SVN
Role: Junior VB.NET Developer /Junior SQL Developer Dry Cleaning Point of Sale System
- Developed a Point of Sale System using VB.NET which interfaces with Access database
- Analyzed the business requirements and systematically designed a database for client using best practices in database modeling.
- Installed, configured and maintained of SQL Server 2008
- Migrated daily transactional data from the POS systems to SQL server using Upsizing Wizard in Access
- Designed, implemented, verified, debugged, optimized and maintained SQL Server database objects including tables, index, stored procedures, views, reports etc.
- Designed and developed report using SSRS
- Performed database queries and analysis
- Created report queries using standard T-SQL
- Provided 7 x 24 database maintenance support for the database and application issues including database backup and recovery, Performance tuning and optimization, Troubleshooting Problems by using SQL server profiler
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, T-SQL, MS Visual studio, VB.Net
Role: Database Administration intern
- Installing service packs and patches
- Created Database and Database Objects like feature classes, Tables etc.
- Installed and configured SQL Server instance
- General database maintenance including backup and recovery, database compression
- Rebuild indexes, updated database statistics as and when new data is added or existing data is altered
- Created user accounts and assigned permissions
- Troubleshoot performance barriers and optimized SQL queries
- Automated database backups, reconcile and post of versioned updates using window scheduler