- Over 6+ years of IT experience as Data Analyst, PL/SQL developer, Business Analyst.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, worked in Waterfall and Agile model of development.
- Individual with strong analytical, coordinating, organizational and interpersonal skills to work in diverse work settings.
- Data loading from other databases and text files into Oracle Database using SQL*LOADER
- Experience with exporting and importing data to and from a database using the exp/imp utility in Oracle and Expdp/Impdp in Oracle 10g.
- Expertise in analyzing data in various databases and through multiple tables to create required reports i.e. trend analysis, data processing reports in ETL environments.
- Extensive knowledge of using complex joins to do in depth analysis of data.
- Extensive knowledge of designing, documenting, programming and standardizing processes and reports.
- Worked in clinical quality measure configuration.
- Worked in multi-database environment.
- Worked in various OS environments e.g. zOS 1.12, Windows XP/7, Unix.
- Clear communication and documentation of technical specifications
- Highly motivated, excellent team player, enthusiastic, strong initiative and quick learner of new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with customers
- Expert Skills in knowledge management, time management, prioritizing tasks
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts.
- Good knowledge of Creating Public Synonyms, DBLinks
- Imported data files into database table using Bulk Insert
- Good understanding of the concept of Normalization
- Strong knowledge with PL/SQL Wrapper to protect the PL/SQL procedures or packages.
- Experience in database application development using PL/SQL Developer, TOAD.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Knowledge of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of the Database Lifecycle (DBLC)
- Good understanding of the concept of Normalization
Languages : SQL, PL/SQL, JCL, COBOL
Databases : Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, DB2
Reporting Tools : Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports
Tools : PL/SQL Developer TOAD 8.5, Oracle SQL Plus, Database Configuration Assistant
DB Utilities : SQL Loader, Export / Import
Operating : UNIX, LINUX, Sun Solaris 5.6/5.8/5.9, Windows NT, Windows XP/Vista/7/8,
Web : HTML, MS Office Suite, Microsoft Visio Technologies
Mainframe Technologies : RPM, RTC, RDz, RCQ, RQM, ISPF, QMF, CICS, SPUFI
- Involved in data analysis in multiple and diverse data environments.
- Developed SQL code using complex joins, nested and correlated queries.
- Involved in setting up a process in order to generate various daily, weekly reports for business.
- Creating validation scripts.
- Involved in setting up process of validating data on different business oriented metrics.
- Worked on Business Process Description.
- Involved in setting up various alerts based on data integrity and quality.
- Involved in creating Excel based reports with appropriate graphs based on various business requirements.
Tools/Technologies : UNIX, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, MS Visio.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages.
- Prepared Unit Test cases for the project and executed the same.
- Prepared Validation scripts for the projects in the program.
- Involved in creating of Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Review data transformation rules and provide technical suggestions in data transformation logic.
- Worked in tuning the SQL queries for better performance.
- Implemented Complex Business Logic as per the client requirement.
- Supported Testing team with their queries.
- Involved in deployment of projects in Production.
- Worked to setup a process to create and share various reports on weekly and ad-hoc requests.
- Coordination with other team mates on day to day basis and any project related concerns.
Tools/Technologies : UNIX, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, DB Visualizer, MS Visio
- Developed user documentation for all the application modules.
- Developed complex packages, stored procedures and functions to implement business logic.
- Created Indexes and sequences for faster retrieval of the visitor information and enhance the database performance.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and responsible for Performance tuning of SQL qbueries.
- Generated DDL Queries for creation of new database objects like tables, views, indexes, triggers, stored procedures.
- Involved in migration and analysis of data from DB2 v9 to v10.
- Implemented Join conditions, group by functions, correlated sub queries, nested sub queries.
- Created procedures and functions necessary for validation of transaction records into interface tables.
- Involved in technical documentation, and writing test plan.
- Involved in data analysis in order to maintain the quality and integrity of data.
- Involved in issue reporting, creating status reports for business on weekly, monthly and ad-hoc bases.
Tools/Technologies : DB2 (v9 & v10), SQL, COBOL, JCL, RPM, RTC, RDz, RCQ, RQM, ISPF, QMF, CICS, SPUFI, z/OS1.12 IBM Mainframe .
- Analyzed and designed the various PL/SQL scripts in accordance with the necessary Business rules and procedures.
- Creation of many Database Packages, Functions and Procedures.
- Developed database triggers and stored procedures using PL/SQL cursors and tables.
- Using PL/SQL Dynamic procedures during Package creation.
- Created the indexes and analyzed the table for better performance.
- Managed and resolved design issues during development stage. Worked closely with other developers.
- Extensively used Explain Plan, TKPROF for SQL query optimization.
- Worked extensively on exception handling, to trouble-shoot PL/SQL code.
- Customized data by adding calculations, summaries and functions.
- Worked in Agile model of development cycle.
Tools/Technologies: Solaris 5.6, UNIX, Oracle 9i, Windows, PL/SQL Developer and Toad.
- Created tables, synonyms, sequences, views, PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Enforced database integrity using primary keys and foreign keys.
- Created PL/SQL functions to facilitate business functions.
- Designed coding specification and documentation.
- Created public synonyms on the database links for easy reuse.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to generate views for the purpose of the administrative department.
- Monitored database performance using Explain plan and SQL trace.
- Managing tables and storage structures.
- Created and rebuilt indexes for faster retrieval of data and better performance tuning.
- Used various Joins for data retrieval from multiple tables according to the requirement.
- Managed and resolved design issues during development.
- Wrote UNIX Shell scripts according to the requirement.
- Improved query performance using better joins and Hints appropriately.