Highly motivated and proactive SQL Developer/DBA with experience using SSMS, SSIS, SSRS and VS 2005/2008/2010. It demonstrated team work skills as well as the ability to accomplishing tasks under minimal direction and supervision. Experienced and enjoyed in quality system implementation and improvement initiatives using data analysis and modeling. Eager to further career on Business Intelligence, data mining and analysis applications.
Transact SQL, XML, C#, C++, C, FORTRAN, C-Shell, Familiar HTML
SQL Server 2005/2008R2/2012, SSIS/SSRS, ETL methods, PowerShell, .Net Access/Excel, Knowledge for Oracle 11g, DB2 and Business Object.
Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7, Windows NT, Server 2003, UNIX, MS-DOS And X-Window
SSMS, Visual Studio, Microsoft Visio, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, SQL Server Profiler, Performance Monitor, Microsoft Office, Excel, AutoCAD, TAS & PC3D, ANSYS, ProE and SolidWork
- Design and implement SSIS automatic scheduled ETL processes on data warehousing and business intelligent.
- Design and implementation of SSRS reports that are accessed through a web based application for various business clients.
- Maintained & supported Business Objects reports for BI application.
- Used CTE, Pivot and analysis queries etc. for data integrity and ad-hoc reporting;
- Conducted EDW/Data warehouse performance monitoring and troubleshooting. Developed complex queries from large scale database for business application.
- Updated & integrated SQL Server 2005 reports to SQL Server SSRS 2008 R2, and moved SSRS report files in version control from Vault to TFS.
- Experience developing, deploying and managing SSIS packages using SQL server 2008 R2
- Implemented DBA on call & daily routine work. Used PowerShell integrates .NET for Database applications and maintenance work.
- Experience with working on 3 type of environment: Development, staging and production.
SQL System Analyst/Developer/Consultant
- Used various SQL tools, Stored Procedures, complex SSIS packages, C# and .NET on SQL server 2008 R2 for businesses application; Apply complex queries for data integrity, data analysis. Integrated SSIS with SQL Server Agent which runs several processes.
- Designed and deployed complex database solutions for scheduled application releases and hot fixes. Implemented UAT, QA, Pre-Production testing and deploy to production environment.
- Write accurate, complex queries using T-SQL for data extraction/mining for creation of reports and analyses. Apply strong system analysis skill within SQL and ideally T-SQL knowledge to determine where the missing data is and reporting.
- Modified existing SSIS packages and Stored Procedures per BA documentation.
- Used batch file for SQL data systems hot fix automated deployment. Help BI team to apply star-cubing/high-dimensional OLAP method, fixed TSQL/SSIS/SSRS bugs and provided new business solutions.
Project Engineer/Data Analyst//Consultant
- Using FM, NFPA, IBC code & Autodesk/Revit/ProjectWise software to analysis and design narrative, spec., drawing and data sheet of fire protection engineering system. Ability to coordinate multiple concurrent projects and meet deadlines.
- Used MS office tools work with the data capacity, data analysis, SQL for report query. Used maintenance tool work with the infrastructure capacity to resolve highly technical and infrastructure related issues on their own before they impact production and business.
- Designed normalized relational schema on SQL server; T-SQL build and maintenance scripts; data analysis; SSIS package as scheduled task automatic input. Used SSRS as business application and set secures access for user account and roles. Heavy backend developer.
SQL Server Master Program
- Created numerous simple to complex queries involving self joins, correlated subqueries, CTE’s and XML techniques for diverse business requirements. Tuned and optimized queries by altering database design, analyzing different query options, and indexing strategies.
- As part of a team, analyzed the business requirements and systematically designed a database for an Online-Movie (DVD/Blu-Ray) Rental Company. Employed best practices in creating a complete schema including tables, relationships, stored procedures, views, clustered and non-clustered indexes and triggers, and implemented the importation and exportation of data using XML and SSIS.
- As part of a team, created various SSRS reports according to the business requirements for the movie rental company. Individually authored, installed, deployed and managed reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS 2005/2008 for a Library database.
- Individually designed a Bank application according to business requirements, and implemented robust stored procedures, functions, and triggers to implement required functionalities.
- Developed a backup and recovery plan based on the data availability requirements of the library and on the potential impact of data loss on the business after considering and analyzing the different backup and recovery strategies.
- Created an ETL solution that reads Product, Vendor, and Order data from .CSV files on a network share into a SQL Server database. The solution also validated incoming data and performed notifications when jobs complete. The order data thus loaded into SQL Server was used to generate reports using the new SSRS 2008 reporting functionality (including the Tablix control). The reports were set up for automatic delivery based on standard report subscriptions.
- Designed database maintenance plans to set up core maintenance tasks to make sure that the database performs well, is regularly backed up in case of system failure and is checked for inconsistencies.
- Employed the Database Engine Tuning Advisor to analyze the performance effects of workloads and implemented its recommendations wherever appropriate.
- Used the SQL Server Profiler tool to monitor the performance of SQL Server – particularly to analyze the performance of the stored procedures.
- Analyzed different high availability solutions and implemented database mirroring and replication.
- As part of a team, established security policy using windows domain accounts and implemented a security strategy to protect against threats and attacks.
- Familiar with employing Service Brokers, enabling HTTP support and establishing Notification Services.
- Familiar with the new relational features of SQL Server 2005/2008Confidential
- Used technical & analytical expertise with knowledge of information system. Data Transfer and Analysis, queries, Reporting services, Mail merge, system configurations and troubleshooting. Accountable for decision making while working independently in a mission-critical environment.
- Provided primary desktop hardware & software technical support for entire Trading division. Provided internal and 3rd party vendor application support (e.q. CQG, Future Source, Trade Station, Thomson One, Telemagic, SalesLogic etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, working knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory environment, strong organizational and communication skills.
Software Developer/Project Engineer
- Developed, maintained, and improved fire protection sprinkler engineering software CASE application, is involving in data analysis, integration and transfer, numerical simulation. Uses technical & analytical expertise with knowledge of software development. Experienced with numerical methods, algorithms and software packages integration.
- Developed, implemented, tested, and documented fire protection engineering software CASE excellent programming skills using C, C++ and FORTRAN under UNIX and Windows to achieve higher efficiency and reliability.
- Recommended system improvements and provided support for improvements and other changes. Implemented an AI technique to simulated and graphical design real 3D sprinkler system.
- Attention to details, strong reasoning, oral communication, written communication (graphical and text based) skills, collaborative skills, including the ability to work well with client, other contracts, fire department and insurance company required.
- Fulfill key role independent to using OmniCad, CASE software and AutoCAD to design fire protection sprinkler system, hydraulic calculation, numerical simulation & material listing. Ability to coordinate multiple concurrent projects and meet deadlines in a demanding construction environment.
- Conducted theoretical analysis, mathematical modeling and numerical algorithms analysis. Developed and maintained software development for various tribology engineering applications.
- Conducted Numerical calculations, Artificial Intelligence, Neuron Network for developed TEHL Tribology application Software Using FEM, FEA and ADI method by VC, VB and Fortran90 language under Windows object oriented method.
- Developed an engineering journal bearing Database using SQL Server7, Microsoft Access and VB.
- Applied ANSYS, ABQUS, and ProE to tribology application on bearing, cam & gear etc.