An extremely talented, organized and senior IT professional with extensive knowledge of developing and implementing database technology applications. Seeking a position as Technical Lead or equivalent position to enhance my skills and proficiency in a renowned organization.PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS:
- 16 years of professional IT experience.
- Innovative professional with proven ability identify, analyze and solve problems to increase customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated skills in organizing workflow group planning session through implementation.
- Extensive knowledge on Sybase technology and programming .
- Worked on proje Confidential with exposure to entire SDLC; spanning from project proposal, requirement analysis, functional and design specification, database design, development, integration, testing, implementation, back-end development and maintenance, data loads/sync, production support, defect resolution, Analysis and redesign of legacy systems to new systems.
Databases: Sybase 15.x/12.x/11.x10.x, Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0, IQ 12.7, SQL Server 2000, MS Access, Oracle 10x/9x/8x
Operating systems: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, Windows NT, Windows Mobile, UNIX (SCO/HP), HU-UX and other Classic Environments
Database Utilies: ISQL, BCP, Rapid-SQL, DBArtisan,, SQL Plus, SQL Loader
Application Produ Confidential: Facets 2.961
DataTransfer/ETL tools: BCP, DTS, Datastage (4.2), SQL Loader
Front-end: Sybase APT-Workbench, Report-Workbench, Powerbuilder 8.0
Text editors: vi (Unix), Edit Plus, Notepad, MS Word
Programming languages: Transact-SQL, Unix Scripting, awk, perl 5.8, Bash scripting, C
Data Modeling: Erwin, Visio
Data/File compression: WinZip, Tar
Office suite: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Repository & versioning manager: CVS, Clear Case, SCCS, Subversion, Serena ChangeMan 8.2.0
CRM, Testing & Reporting: Crystal Reports, Report Workbench, SQR Report
Service Management: Remedy 5.01.02, Clear Quest, Bugzilla 3.4.5
Scheduler: Autosys, Unix Corntab
Project management: MS Project, Mercury Quality Center, eBert(eBusiness Release Tool), Sharepoint, MS Excel
Confidential, Reston VA
Sr. Database Consultant
Serve as the Sybase professional in Loan Delivery(LD) application development project which will be replacing existing Loan Delivery system. Instrumental in designing, developing, prototyping, mentoring and helping database team with technical challenges and bottlenecks.
- Solid knowledge on LD application, database structure and process.
- Proposed optimum solution for the database application and did detail database design for the new system.
- Developed process for proof-of-concert of the proposed solution for the effectiveness of the system.
- Wrote prototype stored procedure for the development team to follow.
- Query optimized and tuned the database processes.
- Involved in code review and suggested vital changes needed in the code for optimum solution.
ENVIRONMENT: Sybase 15.5, Clearcase/ClearQuest, Change Request, Unix, Unix Shell Scripting, Sharepoint, Subversion
Confidential, Chantilly VA
Worked on the DBA group as a sybase consultant for TM Event Management Enhancement project. Ticketmaster is part of the Live Nation Entertainment family. In the beginning of 2010, Live Nation and Ticketmaster Entertainment merged to create Live Nation Entertainment.
The Chantilly development team maintains a system called Archtics which primarily takes care of about 400 clients and manages season ticket holder consumers. The retail or host system manages retail sells and manages retail sell of tickets. The goal of this project EMT(Event Management Tool) is to synchronize these two systems.
I was involved in database development project to facilitate the merger of the above two systems.
ENVIRONMENT: Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0.1, Sybase Central/ISQL, Serena ChangeMan Version Manager 126.96.36.199, Bugzilla Defect Tracking System 3.4.5
Worked on Investment Banking division as technical lead. Responsible for the database migration project and managing the technical team. Did requirement analysis, produced the detail project plan, details design, helped associates with technical challenges, coordinate with offshore team with requirement and progress, wrote prototype scripts for developers to follow, reviewed scripts, handle issues in synchronizing data in source and target environment.
ENVIRONMENT: Sybase 15.0.3/4, Suse Sles9(Linux), Autosys, Unix shell script (ksh, bash), Subversion 1.4.2, isql/sqsh
Chief Architect/Sybase Lead
As a lead and architect for the performance tuning project, I managed onsite and offshore technical team, interacted with client in understanding the requirement, analyzed and designed the processes, reviewed deliverables, suggested changes, managed issues, releases, mentored development team, handed off deliverables to client, monitored and managed project progress.
ENVIRONMENT: Sybase 15.0.3, Rational Clearcase (188.8.131.52)/Clearquest(184.108.40.206), HP Open View Service Center(R 220.127.116.11), Advanced Query Tool(7.1.1), Unix IBM AIX 5, Unix shell script, awk