- 6 Years of Total IT Experience
- 6 Years of Oracle PL SQL Experience
- Strong Experience Performance Tuning, ETL, UNIX, LINUX
- 6 years of experience in Oracle Database Management and tools in Linux, UNIX and Window environments.
- PL/SQL development using Oracle 11g/10g database.
- Oracle: 6 years of solid database experience on Oracle 10G/9i/8i/8.0/7.3, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Physical database design, Logical database design, Data Modeling (PowerBuilder), Data Mapping, Cleansing, Data Exports & Imports, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Application Support, Performance Tuning, Security Administration, Resource Management, Software Maintenance, User & Security Management, Oracle Tuning & Optimization.
- PL/SQL: 6 years of strong back - end programming experience using PL/SQL, SQL, MS SQL, Java, HTML, Stored Procedures, Functions, Ref Cursors, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes-B-tree Index, Bitmap Index, Views, Inline Views, Materialized Views, Database Links, Export/Import Utilities, Ad-hoc queries using SQL.
- Creating Shell scripts in LINUX / UNIX environments for complex data model.
- Writing complex SQL Queries, stored procedures, Normalization & Database Design.
- Performance Tuning, Analyzed long running queries and tuned them to optimize the system performance.
- Tuning PL/SQL packages using advanced features. Analyzing SQL execution plans and TKPROF reports.
- Strong communication & relationship management skills, ability to perform under pressure, result oriented, a team player, enthusiastic & self-driven, with a high degree of commitment.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Oracle: Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, SQL Server, Oracle RAC/Grid, TOAD, MS Access
Programming: PL/SQL, SQL, Shell, AWK, Java, C, Hibernate, JPA
Methodologies and related tools: Agile Software Development (Scrum, Extreme Programming), MS Visio, MS Office, Waterfall Process, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, MS Office
Web and Application Servers: IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat Server
Operating System: Unix (Solaris, HP-UX), Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu), Windows
Source Control: SVN
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
Senior Oracle PL SQL Developer
- Created PL/SQL packages to perform ETL functions from Legacy system.
- Worked on setting up Shell and Datapump scripts to move production data to development and QA databases.
- Involved in the design of Database Schemas.
- Developed SQL loader scripts to load legacy data into Oracle.
- Created PL/SQL code to upload data as XML files and loaded XML files back to Oracle.
- Responsible for creating the database triggers to enforce several business roles.
- Mentored the team on tuning and best PL/SQL practices.
- Developed several PL/SQL packages to migrate data from legacy applications to Oracle - used external tables and UTL FILE packages.
Environment: PL SQL, Oracle 10g, MS Project, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, J2EE, Solaris, SQL Assistant
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Senior Oracle PL SQL Developer
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs
- Developed triggers, packages, procedures and functions using PL/SQL
- Performance tuned DB queries
- Developed shell scripts to send notifications after the process of data creation is complete.
- Instrumental in developing PL/SQL procedures and rolling-out new improvements required for data load
- Developed tools in PL/SQL, which took 15 hrs to stage data as compared to the conventional GUI approach that took 40 hours.
- Developed Shell scripts to create corporate action events
- Documented all PL/SQL procedures and user guide for different processes followed Worked on Production fixes, tickets.
- Responsible for Version control, movement of code and components from deployment area to integration system and production system.
- Handled change management meetings and presented the changes suggested by different business units.
Environment: PLSQL, Oracle 10g, SOAP UI, Web service testing, TOAD,MS Project, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, .Net
Confidential , INDIA
- Performed logical database design.
- Created logical and physical database objects - table spaces, tables, indexes, referential integrity constraints, and triggers to development needs.
- Developed PL/SQL packages for Customer tracking, summary of sales order, Shipment and invoice, Sales Order information by customer, order, PO number, part number etc
- Performed Fine Tuning of SQL, PL/SQL Procedures
- Various PL/SQL triggers were written to handle the automatic order issuing
- Developed executive level reports of using PL/SQL procedures for Inventory listing, Inventory wholesale value, Inventory retail value, Listing by quantity, listing by cost, listing by date, overall status, top level, Book bill, Credits, Booking details, Invoice details—by customer, by item, by product type using Reports 3.0 - utilized materialized views
- Conducted performance tuning of applications through tuning pack and SQL*Navigator,
- Implemented shell scripts for trouble shooting Oracle Errors with the help of trace files and scheduled them.
Environment: Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, UNIX, Windows NT 4.0/2000/98