20 plus years with Database Management, Software Development, Desktop Support, as well as computer training would be most applicable for a IT position. Developed Microsoft - based applications for the past 20 plus years and have specialized in several full cycle software developments and the implementation of high performance custom software applications. Utilize several high performance strategies and programming utilities, (Microsoft Office Professional Products, Visual Basics (VBA),Visual Development Tools, Microsoft .NET Framework., SQL, FoxPro, SQL Server, Crystal Reports) for applications and documentation as well as maintaining several databases averaging over a million records from various Access/VBA /SQL database tables and data-sets. Performed desktop support and end user training for my applications Of particular note for you and the members of your organization as you consider my skills are my strong accomplishments in combining business acumen with technical savvy to achieve improved operating efficiency internally.
- Microsoft Office 2003-2013 Professional
- Microsoft DAO-ADO
- Microsoft Visual Interdev
- Visual Source Safe
- Sybase SQL Server
- Active Directory Users
- Crystal Reports
- Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- MS Access 2.0-2013
- Exchange Server
- Borland Object Vision for Windows
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Visual Studio
- Adobe Lifecycle Designer
- Adobe Professional
- Remark Office OMR
- SQL Express
- SharePoint 2007-2013
Confidential, Boston Ma.
Position Title: Database Programmer/Developer
- Designed a reporting system to export data from Ms-Excel into an MS Access database conversion module to create reporting modules.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Train users and answer questions.
Environment: Microsoft Access 2010/2013, Microsoft Excel 2010/2013 Microsoft Visual Studio
Confidential Newark, De
Position Title: Database Programmer/Developer
- Developed an application to maintain a large number of relational tables allowing end-users to update UPS Client information.
- Designed a system convert a databases a Legacy System to be imported in an MS Access conversion module to perform data cleanup be export into an (SAP) System Applications Products System. This system support multiple clients at one time. It also has the capability of being uploaded onto SharePoint platform environment.
Environment: Microsoft Access 2010/2013, Microsoft Excel 2010/2013, ADO.NET. Microsoft Visual Studio/SharePoint 2010/2013
Confidential, Reading, Pa
Position Title: Database Manager/Engineer
- Creating and Maintaining DEFENDANT (CLIENT) DATA TRACKING AND REPORTING SYSTEM This large-scale web base application maintained through a large number of relational tables allowing users to update various Defendant/Indemnitor/Bond information.
- Provided technical assistance and training to internal, company owned retail, joint venture, and wholesale partners users.
- Maintained companywide E-mail user profiles, security requirements and E-mail traffic monitoring, project planning, system development, implementation, application deployment and documentation Maintained network backup mechanisms and security for physical medias.
- Resolved client/end-user hardware/ software issues along with configuring desktop/laptops installing and upgrading software software applications.
Environment: Microsoft Access 2003-2007/2010/2013 , ADO.NET,. Microsoft Visual Studio/SharePoint 2007, 2010
Confidential, Reading, Pa
Position Title: IT Manager
- Designed and developing web base recycling inventory using Visual Basic/SQL with a Microsoft Access2010 interface. This large-scale system maintained a large number of relational tables allowing users to input new recycling locations, edit existing information within the database, this system also interacts with a GUI calendar object and to executes reports, spreadsheets, etc, developed using the advance Access procedures and Crystal Reports. The system is fully object oriented, utilizing all aspects of Visual Basic object oriented technology.
Environment: Microsoft Access 2003-2007/2010/ Microsoft Visual Studio/SharePoint 2007, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, XML
Position Title: Communications Specialist Support Database Manager-Programmer
- Responsible for building and maintaining relational databases that house critical data for the EPBG-A and EPBS-A Maintain the EPBG-A SharePoint site at Bagram and individual SharePoint sites for the squadrons including EPBS-A (E) at Bagram, EPBS-A (S) at Kandahar, and EPBS-A (N) at Camp Marmal. Maintain the file structure on the SharePoint site, upload files and ensure accuracy of certain portions of the site.
- Provide improvements and maintenance of several separate databases with different information.
- Ensures integrity of databases for errors or outages within (48 hours) of an occurrence with specified resolution time met. Troubleshooting and fix errors associated with these databases. These datasets are built with Microsoft Access with SharePoint as a file repository.
Environment: Microsoft Access 2003-2007/2010/ Microsoft Visual Studio/SharePoint 2007, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, XML.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Position Title: Clinical Database Manager/Developer
- Development, production, design, implementation and support of new and existing application software to support the goals and objectives of IRB and MSM/CRC, BSDDMC.
- Work closely with investigators and biostatistician to provide technical and user support for clinical research databases, develops and provides support for integration of Microsoft Access/VBA, SQL and/or other relational databases to store and monitor data collected from various research projects online data sources within the Program for Healthcare Effectiveness Research, This includes designing, modifying, creating and supporting client/server and web applications, creating applications that manipulate data from multiple sources, determining effective solutions to meet end user requirements for those solutions
- Provide user-friendly interfaces for end-users to perform data entry, search, and reports. Work closely with investigators and biostatistician to retrieve selected data from databases for data analysis.
- Responsible for the development, production, design, implementation and support of new and existing application software to support the goals and objectives of IRB and MSM/CRC, BDMC. Making sure programs and data is HIPPA security compliant.
- Assists in maintaining JCAHO, HIPAA, and regulatory processes and documentation. Process requests for user access to applications and systems using pre-defined procedures/processes based on SLA turnaround time. Provide on-call security support to all end users.
- Plan, design, and implement security design for new applications. Assist in modifying and/or developing MSM\CRC security policies and procedures, including those for end users, network procedures, and legal compliance as needed.
- Perform various data extraction procedures into XML, etc. from various EMR general practices through Health Level, (HL7) Data Integration Suite into the MSM/CRC data depository for CRC. Update /maintain the Microsoft/MSM HealthVault System.
Environment: Microsoft Access2003-2007/ Microsoft Visual Basic/ SQL-Server 2005/Oracle
Confidential Atlanta, GA
Position Title: Data Administrator/Developer
- Maintained and updated SQL/Sybase/Oracle Database programming scripts
- Designed and developed various applications using Visual Basic/SQL with a Microsoft Access2000 interface.
- Environment: SQL-Server 2005/Oracle/ Sybase. Professional Experiences.
Confidential, Reading, Pa
Position Title I.T. Admin./ Information System Developer / Computer Technicians Manager/ I.T Manager/Developer
- Designed and developed a large-scale system DEFENDANT (CLIENT) DATA TRACKING AND REPORTING SYSTEM using Visual Basic/SQL with a Microsoft Access2000 interface. This large-scale system maintained a large number of relational tables allowing users to input new defendants, edit existing information within the database, this system also interacts with a GUI calendar object and to executes reports, spreadsheets etc., developed using the advance Access procedures and Crystal Reports. The system is fully object oriented, utilizing all aspects of Visual Basic object oriented technology
- Maintained the integrity of the CBC database (1/2 Million Records), and enterprise communications to branch locations through a formal software engineering methodology which provides a functional creation, use, sharing, and distribution of data
- Provided technical assistance and training to internal, company owned retail, joint venture, and wholesale partners users
- Maintained companywide E-mail user profiles, security requirements and E-mail traffic monitoring, project planning, system development, implementation, application deployment and documentation Maintained network backup mechanisms and security for physical medias
- Resolved client PC hardware/ software issues CD-ROMs, cables, and memory, etc. Configured PCs, installed and upgraded software applications
Environment: SQL 2000, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0/ Microsoft Access 2000-2003
Confidential, DE New York City, NY
Position Title: PC/Analyst/Developer
- Analyzed, designed, coded, implemented, debugged, and documented several existing/ new PC applications (Clipper, FoxPro, RBase, Paradox, Etc.)
- Installed and setup various software packages and provided user support via. LAN (Novell 3.11)
- Evaluated and provided the training needs of the user community group and conduct PC software training workshops
- Environment: dBase, Clipper, FoxPro, RBase, Paradox
Confidential , NJ
Position Title: PC Systems Analyst/ Design & Support
- Providing computer support to N.F.I. Truck Terminals nationwide.
- Designed & implemented mainframe to PC download data applications using dBase/Clipper, and provide PC software support.
Environment: Ashton-Tate dBase, Clipper
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Position Title:Data Manager/Programmer/Instructor
- Provided system support, and training to center staff and students.
- Installed setup, and configured PC hardware and software as well as provide evaluation of software packages.
- Designed and customized software package called the Head Start Data Manager (dBaseII-IV) under a grant from U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services.
- Installed, configure the hardware/software, and conducted HSDM training classes for Head Start agencies throughout various US cities.
Environment: Aston Tate dBase, Clipper