OBJECTIVE: To be a key contributor to an organization where I can apply my skills and knowledge.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: A detail-oriented IT Professional with experience in Programming, Validation, Data Base Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Project Management capable of working with all levels of management.
Confidential, 07/07 - Present Information Management Technology Support (IMTS)
- Assist internal associates on technical issues via phone calls, emails, IM's, and monitor various mail boxes to help our employees in a wide variety of questions pertaining to programming, troubleshooting, password resets, coding efficiencies.
- Troubleshooting applications include: Focus/Compas, SQL, SAS, PC/SAS, Infoquest, Mainframe, QMF, QMF for Windows, Bacardi.
- Replied to employees after resolving their issue(s). Explained to the employee better coding efficiencies, possible errors in coding and directed them to webs site on BOA for their research in data resolution.
- Responsible for setting up all employees access to various LAN and Mainframe groups through software applications, SAM and WinOrs.
- Ensure all access is granted in a timely manner.
- Add new employees to IMTS distribution lists in order for employee to received important email notifications such as system delays, project updates.
- Send new employees a welcome packet with various links to different web sites, this is essential for employees to become familiar with links to get started in their new roles.
Confidential, 11/06-7/07 Meter Reader
- Read meters, changed out meters. Determined through experience how to read routes more efficiently. Re-sequenced routes for Team members – improving their route efficiency. Trained part-time meter readers on various techniques about reading more difficult routes. Helped locate meters that others could not find on their routes.
Confidential 10/05- Present Mobile Automobile Diagnostics Service & Repair
- Duties include diagnostics of automobiles in need of repair. Use shop manuals to determine estimated time of repairs and give price quotes to customers. Provide customer follow up. Remove and repair defective components – providing warranty according to manufactures policies.
Confidential, 05/99-09/05 Programming Analyst (DBM, Fee Enhancement & Marketing)
- Executed marketing programs in a production environment within a single delivery channel.
- Projected, tracked and analyzed programs from idea to delivery.
- Managed multiple marketing programs, gathered data requirements from product managers, developed SAS programs for testing and validating.
- Provided daily project status to management and maintained programs, audit procedures, checklists, also managed issue resolution. Maintained all reports to justify business decisions. Used SAS/Unix and SAS/Mainframe environments.
- Mentored team members.
Confidential, 10/89-04/98 Programming Analyst (Finance & Human Resources Departments)
- Tracked actual store sales vs. planned store sales, maintained weekly and monthly P&L reports.
- Supported each division analyst on P&L account issues, researched abnormalities by producing results in SAS and Access.
- Tracked benefits for all Exempt associates on LOA's
- Provided customer support for questions pertaining to HR policy.
- Researched and resolved issues regarding commissions. Partnered with payroll to ensure associate commissions were paid properly.
- Produced SAS reports for various departments: HR Admin, HRIS, Insurance, Life Insurance, Loss Prevention. Used SAS/Mainframe.
Confidential 1988-1989 Draftsperson
- Created ink drawings from engineer’s specifications for the production of machine made parts.
- CNC programming for thin gauged material.
- Inspected final parts before materials were shipped.
- Interacted with Engineers to resolve inaccurate measurements.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree (math and computer science)
COMPUTER SKILLS: SAS Programming I- 8 years SAS programming mainframe/UNIX SAS Programming II- 1 year SQL LOTUS123- TSO/ISPF and OS/JCL ACCESS- FDR WORD - Rumba
References Upon Request