SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS Database Developer with 10+ years of experience in various industries.
- Tools and Environments: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQLServer, Toad, SQLPlus, SQLServer
- Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, T-SQL, VBA
- Experienced with Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Proven ability to find solutions, and learn new skills to do so.
Confidential 11/08 to Present Database Developer/DBA Supported and enhanced Maximo application and data. Developed various stored procedures and triggers for added functionality. Created custom scripts for data-integrity tasks and clean-up. Handled data reporting requests. Assisted Senior DBA with management and maintenance tasks. Developed custom applications.
- Created new code to handle numerous estimated cost issues, designed automated system for loading data in Maximo version 4, and for generating XML for Maximo version 6.2 and 7.0.
- Worked with various agencies and companies for rapid conversion and implementation of Maximo systems and data.
- Designed methods for integrating Maximo with external systems.
- Designed and developed databases for custom applications
- Designed database for handling survey questions and report generation
- Assisted in various data reporting requests, as well as database management
Confidential, 1/08 to 10/08 Principle Database Developer Supported and enhanced Livelink Document Management System. Implemented and documented new processes for data-change requests and enhancement requests. Created database release procedures.
- Implemented new procedures and standards for database management and releases
- Created ASP.NET front end for document submission process
- Converted procedures and queries from Oracle to MS-SQLServer
- Assisted with data imports and database management
Confidential, 10/06 to 12/07 Senior Lead Developer Database developer for a number of applications involved in energy trading and reporting
- Designed enhancements for custom energy trading and reporting systems with C# front end.
- Worked with other developers tuning PL/SQL and SQL procedures
- Teamed with C# developers to interface their code with Oracle stored procedures
- Designed systems to integrate applications from different divisions
Confidential, 4/05 to 9/06 Data Management Specialist Application maintenance, database management and report management.
- Maintained and supported numerous Oracle databases
- Primary support and release engineer on four products
- Built custom queries as per user requests
- Trained secondary support staff
Confidential. 11/99 to 12/04 Application Developer/Data Conversion Specialist Developed custom programs and procedures for converting data from legacy systems to Target Software's proprietary fundraising application.
- Worked within Target Software to change 12+ month implementation timeframe into 4-6 month timeframe.
- Created, tuned, and modified stored procedures and triggers as part of custom enhancements for clients as well as for maintenance and 'bug' fixes.
- Designed, developed and documented custom applications in PL/SQL and Oracle Forms
- Designed web-based data checking application
Confidential, 8/97 to 10/99 Oracle DBA, Senior Network Administrator Managed various Oracle databases and was lead administrator several Novell and NT servers as well as 250+ workstations.
- Implemented Groupwise 5, and handled Novell Ware upgrades
- Managed Oracle based accounting software system
EDUCATION B.A English
REFERENCES Available upon request