- Resourceful, versatile project leader/developer, competent in all aspects of the software development life cycle, experienced in business analysis, requirements specification, data modeling, database design and programming, data warehousing and web application development. Specializing in systems integration.
- Coordinates and communicates effectively with end users, business unit representatives and IT professionals to meet objectives and build customer trust.
- MS SQL Server
- Sybase SQL Anywhere
- MS Azure
- MS SSIS
- Web Services
- Visual Studio
- MS Reporting Services
- Cognos BI
- Excel VBA
- ERwin CASE tool
Sr. Applications Developer
- FLOW, calling BPM’s web service to create work flow jobs from AMOS order data
- DaVinci Workgroups, a hosted work flow management system, using JSON web service calls to create production jobs
- Nielsen, for TV commercial tracking, creating spot encoded ISCI codes linked to order items and engagements
- Lawson/Infor, building and sending real - time Transaction Service API calls via HTTP, to create inventory and purchase order financial system transactions
- EIS, via SQL updates over a linked server, to charge advertising costs to events
- Print vendor systems, employing DTS to transmit order and shipment Excel files
- Warehouse Management (WM), an inventory and fulfillment system on IBM’s iSeries platform, using a DTS package for dynamic promotional swag order processing
- FedEx Track Service, a real-time tracking web service; FedEx Insight Courtesy Rating Program, an EDI application for scheduling shipping cost feeds
- OpenText’s Media Management DAMS, returning order product images via HTTP
- Coordinated with Accounting, Creative Services, Marketing Services, Event Marketing & Sales, Consumer Products and Financial Systems. Lead weekly meetings with Marketing Services, to address project status and support concerns. Change Approval Board member, responsible for identifying potential change impacts. Created user and technical systems documentation.
- Built reports for customers using native and SharePoint-integrated instances of MS Reporting Services (MSRS). Maintained business-critical sales reports in IBM Cognos BI, sourced from a data warehouse.
- Developed and maintained ETL-related and other SSIS DTS packages, for data warehousing and integrating Lawson, EIS, AMOS, WM and other applications.
- For the Confidential ’s Office of Financial Systems, developed PowerBuilder GUI’s and SQL Server databases for several Windows applications.
- Installed a production SQL Server for applications, resolving configuration, connection and security issues.
- Performed system requirements analysis and programmed PowerBuilder/Oracle and Natural/ADABAS modules, to migrate mainframe data to an Oracle RDBMS.
- Built a Natural for Windows program to query .DBF data logging LAN-mainframe upload transactions; Natural program enhancements for legacy systems.