I am an experienced data analyst, programmer and data base specialist. My primary focus recently has been VBA with Excel and Access, SSIS/SSRS with Oracle and SQL Server DBs, and creating automated reports.
- DB visualizer
Senior Reporting Analyst
- Supported recurring and ad hoc data requests using SQL, Business Objects and other BI tools for internal clients.
- Created and documented automated reporting process using Visual Studio (SSIS & VB), MS Access and Excel (VBA).
- Created reports using MS Access, Excel and VBA.
- Built and documented automated procedures to load data into Access databases and send automated confirmation emails.
- Managed the data needs of mass email campaigns including building Access DBs to contain mailing lists.
- As part of a three person IT department assisted with networking issues and email servers.
Database Marketing Analyst
- Created and documented automated daily ad response reports using SQL Server (SSIS VB), VBScript and MS Excel.
- Generated on - demanded and automated targeted marketing lists using Oracle and Teradata for email and onsite ad presentment.
- Create automated ETL process using SSIS, VB scripting and SQL.
- Designed and developed specialized reports using GE Centricity IDX Report Writer and GE Centricity EMR Reporting tools for medical research.
- Used SQL Server (SSRS/SSIS) to do data mining of medical records and to ad hoc analysis requests for physicians.
- Developed automated reports based on user’s requirements.
- Used PL/SQL Developer with an Oracle database to do extracts for mailing lists, market research, analysis reports, data mining, data hygiene and ad hoc analysis
- Built and maintained a data warehouse in Oracle for millions of purchased contacts and demographic data for direct mail marketing
- Designed and developed specialized reports using SQL queries and the reporting features of MS Access, MS Excel and VBA.
- Developed SQL queries and data processes for automated marketing and sales reporting from Siebel.
- Created tools to analyze marketing data using VBA for MS Excel with MS Access.
- Used SQL Server (SSRS/SSIS) with MDX to query a data warehouse for reporting and analysis.