OBJECTIVE To obtain a Full-time position in software programming, website developing and Android application developing.
- MS in Computer Science
- BS in Software Engineering
- Software: Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite3, Dreamweaver, Eclipse
- Operating System : Linux, Unix, Window 7, Mac OS
- Destination and Route Prediction on Android Platform (09/2011) This project concentrates on an Android application which automatically predicts future routes and destinations without any users' interactions. The application uses multithread technology to separate UI updating and background service. The application also uses Google LBS(Location Based Service) to obtain GPS coordinates and addresses. It has three algorithms: Turning Estimation Algorithm, Time Clustering Algorithm and Route Predicting Algorithm. What I did is: Design and implement all the algorithms of this application. Develop all the functions and user interfaces of application using Java. Design and develop the database of application using SQL in SQLite3 Test application running on Android Smart Phone.
- Library Management System (04/2011 - 06/2011) This is B/S project which leverages J2EE technology and MVC model. This system is very easy for readers to borrow and return books. This system is also very efficient for administrator to manage books and users. This system allows Vague Queries .What I did is: Developed View side of MVC model using JSP and Html Developed Model and Controller using JavaBean and Servlet. Designed and developed the database in Oracle using SQL.
- Online Poker Games (01/2011 - 04/2011) This online poker game is C/S application for users to chat and play poker games with the friends. The application uses multithread technology to support multiple users playing online poker games at same time. It also uses the Socket to communicate and transfer data between client side and server side. What I did is: Designed the developed all UIs for server and client side by using Java. Implement all the functions of server and client side by using Java. Designed and developed the database in Oracle by using SQL.
- Online ATM system (01/2011 - 03/2011) This online ATM system was designed for users to do any operations for their bank accounts. It uses Java Applet as user interface including JTabbedPane and JPanel . This system also uses Socket to communicate and transfer data between applet and server. What I did is: Designed the developed all UIs for server and client side by using Java. Implement all the functions of server and client side by using Java. Designed and developed the database in Oracle by using SQL.
- CRM System in Beijing Confidential (12/2009 - 06/2010) This CRM System is group project for my bachelor thesis. My responsibility is developing the service function which is the most important part in CRM System. In the service function, customer service can add required service into database. Then the Manager would check and send it to technical support. After that, technical support should deal with required service and send feedback to Manager. What I did is: Designed the logical structure of CRM (Client Relationship Management) System Developed background of service function in CRM System by Java Designed and developed the database of CRM system used in SQL Server
- Research Assistant in New Jersey Confidential(01/2012) Doing research of route prediction algorithm Implement route prediction application on Android Platform. Test route prediction application on Android Platform
- Confidential, China (06/2009 - 09/2009) Developed the IM project related to computer network communication Website design and programming by HTML and JSP
- Confidential, China (06/2008 - 09/2008) Programmed and configured SIEMENS DCS (Distributed Control System) Analyzed the data by using company information system
- Confidential, China (06/2007 - 09/2007) Found software and hardware problems of broken computer Maintained and fixed computer hardware like main board and Memory Kit.
- 3rd prize of Scholarship
- 3rd prize of ACM Competition
- Vice President of Chines Student Scholar Associations