- I have wide experience in Engineering geology/Hydrogeology and have done and participated in various projects for more than 10 years.
- I am capable and well experienced in data collecting using mobile equipments and applying software for analysis and producing information products.
- I am very familiar with arcGIS 10 and above.
- I have working experience in geodatabase and managed ArcSDE spatial relational database server.
- Worked in water utility government office as Division head and as project engineer.
- I have applied GIS for mapping water points (bore holes), water mains (major pipe lines), reservoir locations, manholes etc. As a project engineer I was responsible for deep water well drilling project which consists of client, consultant and contractors and I successfully managed the project.
- Produce various maps using GIS like detailed geological, hydrogeological, groundwater modeling maps etc.
- Have done detailed geological mapping of 5 kms of tunnel, borehole logging, packer tests, strength tests in lab and field and presented it on geotechnical report which was applied for tunnel design.
- I am a good team player, hard worker, can work with limited supervision and able to meet deadlines.
- Extensive experience in GIS/Remote Sensing
- Experienced in Database Management, using MS SQL, Excel and Access.
- Familiar with interpreting and presenting information from ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine, and IDRISI Andes and from various GIS and Remote Sensing software packages.
- Wide range of experience in applying Remote Sensing and GIS for water resource study. .
- Used GIS and remote sensing applications
- Have experience in field data collection using GPS and other mobile equipments.
- Worked as Team leader in water resources studies
Confidential, Church, VA
MS SQL DBA
- Created and administered database in SQL 2008r2 and 2012 environment
- Installation and configuration
- Data collection from various small and medium size firms
- Security user account permission Server security
- Backup & restoring
- System monitoring CPU usage Storage usage Network failure
- Quality control assurance
- Reporting using sequel server reporting service (SSRS)
- Installed and configured ArcGIS 10.2 for Joint Mission Analysis Center ( Confidential )
- Worked on ArcGIS 10.2 extensions to enhance decision making
- Used ArcSDE for spatial data manipulation of Confidential Geodatabase.
- Used Versioning for multiple users editing
- Produced incident analysis from vector and raster data
- Produced weekly and monthly reports with maps and graphs after geospatial hot spot analysis
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Wacel Concrete 1
- Wacel Soils 1 have an experience in working with nuclear moisture density gauge and writing field reports for a number of projects.
- Working on on - line education in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) offered by Lund University, Sweden.
- Prepared contract & technical documents and cost estimates for drilling, civil and electromechanical works.
- Geophysical investigations have been done on ground water potential sites, and test drilling up to the depth of 500 meters was conducted. In addition to the project management duty
- I also have given training how to apply GIS in ground water development and operations.
- Transferring the Africover land cover multipurpose data layer into Agricultural land use and worked on base line survey of Nile Countries on crops, livestock, fishery, forestry, prepare database for preparation of various GIS layer. The methodologies applied were mostly GIS/Remote Sensing techniques.
Ground Water Production Division Head
- Responsible for operation and monitoring of existing wells and ground water exploration work using GIS and remote sensing techniques.
- Geophysical methods were executed and finally drilling and testing of water wells for water supply of Confidentia were conducted.
- Prepared bid and specification documents for bidders of geophysical and drilling companies and did evaluation in order to select the best bidder company.
- Conducted water point inventory of Confidential and the surrounding areas in which more than 500 water points were collected.
Senior engineering geologist
- Worked in detail geotechnical investigation of two dams and 5km long tunnel.
- Remote Sensing techniques, geophysical methods like resistivity, magnetics and seismic refraction were conducted.
- After geophysical exploration intensive geotechnical drilling was conducted.
- Finally depending on the investigations detail designs for dams and tunnel was accomplished.
- The project was intended to improve the water supply problem of Confidential Ababa City.
- I have prepared technical report and map which was very helpful for design of dams and tunnels