Looking for opportunity to concentrate on System Analysis, Data Integration, Business Intelligence, Reporting and Predictive Analytics relying on diverse technical background and experience in business applications design and development; Proficient in full project life cycle; Own the project and work with minimal supervision; Maintain open communication with management, business owners and end users.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2016 - 200 0, Sybase 16/11/10, OrientDB, PostgreSQL, Hive, HBase, Oracle 11g/8/7, Access, FileMaker Pro/Go 13/12
ETL: SQL, PowerShell, SSIS, REST API, DataStage
UX: Power BI, SSRS w/Mobile Reports Publisher, R, Excel, Telerik KendoUI/DataViz, Tableau, D3.js, VML
ANALYTICS: SSAS, R, PowerPivot, DAX
TOOLS: MS Visual Studio 2015/2012, SQL Server 2016-200 5 Management Studio, Toad for Sybase, Oracle SQL Developer 4, MS Office 2016/365, Visio, GIT
OS: Windows 2014/2012/2008 R2 64bit, Azure, Windows 10/7 Pro, Mac OS/iOS, Oracle VM, Libuntu
Confidential, Tinton Falls, NJ
- Analyzed internal business reporting needs and vendors’ software capabilities
- Communicated with software vendors on technical requests, issues and remedies
- Identified source of data in vendor specific databases (SQL Server, Sybase, OrientDB)
- Modeled, designed and configured logical/physical DW/DM databases
- Developed ETL/ELT modules to combine data from various sources into single repository
- Developed dashboards and reports on combined and refined data
- Provided feedback, recommendations and training to IT managers, staff and business owners
- Administered SQL Server and Sybase databases
- identified patterns of data collection directly from Cornerstone (Sybase), ImproMed (SQL Server), MS Dynamics (SQL Server) databases or indirectly from Ceridian Dayforce and DVMax (cloud) as PDF or CSV files via FTP, email; designed and configured staging database on Azure (star model); developed SPs, SSIS packages,
- PowerShell and Outlook script to automate data collection and cleansing from network and remote servers; compared results of direct data collection with native reports and historical manual Excel spreadsheets; created interactive Power BI dashboard ported to database model (T-SQL, .Net DB and Azure libraries within PowerShell)
- installed Hortonworks and Cloudera implementation on VM; installed Syncfusion Windows OS implementation; deployed star model DW on Hive; loaded Hive tables from CSV files; installed independent PostgreSQL instance; deployed DW model and loaded data; ported DW from different repositories to Power BI and Tableau for visualization; evaluated UNIFi implementation on Azure/HDInsight toingest Cornerstone (Sybase) data, create data sources, jobs and reports, and administer users/groups/schedule via Web UI and REST API
- evaluated native tools, created custom reports and scheduled delivery, installed local OrientDB instance; deployed XIMA schema; explored direct load and access to data via REST API and porting it to Power BI for advanced interactive analysis
- deployed SQL Server 2016 instance with R; created set of generic SPs and FNs to wrap R functions and execute them on SQL datasets from host database; utilized R visuals within Power BI on data model queries; examined historical pattern of visits and reasons by months, weeks and days for insight on appropriate staffing evaluated native, created custom and scheduled reports delivery; installed and configured SSRS for advanced reporting; developed stored procedures to retrieve data and created Power BI and Mobile Dashboards for IT and executive’s needs; customized Notification Templates, Help Desk/End User Entry Forms, User Views and Work Flow; administered changes, synch Lookup lists and user roles/accounts with AD and other sources developed SPs and customized Smart Views and SSRS reports for end users (AP, Inventory modules); created Power BI dashboard for MS Dynamics modules/tables catalog and memory utilization for IT users; debugged/deployed vendor’s update script created customized Payroll reports; communicated with vendor reports delivery on dedicated FTP server; automated files retrieval and uploading data into DW (Azure SQL Server, PowerShell); created Excel reports of scheduled/worked hours for personnel (tables, pivot tables, slicers, lookups)
Confidential, Murray Hill, NJ
Sr. Business Technology Analyst
- Interacted with users and analyzed requirements, prepared proposals and demos
- Modeled and designed database structure and GUI prototypes
- Architected, planed and developed functionality layers - client, server and back end
- Transferred, transformed and migrated data from multiple sources
- Deployed, administered and supported 8-12 databases (1-4GB) and 8-10 apps (3 SQL and 3 IIS Servers)
- Provided technical training and support to Help Desk and end users
- Developed 20 steps ETL, designed 19 dimensions OLAP cube deployed on SSAS, Server CRL SP data conversion into XML;
- Telerik KendoUI/DataViz/JQuery with drill down capability embedded in Web Viewer on FileMaker layout;
- Distribution onto iOS devices via FileMaker Go, web server hosting with caching or export into .cub files.
- search and browsing BARD products as part of corporate website avg. 1000 hits per day Supports major desktop browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry). Developed internal/external IIS/DB servers 10 steps ETL SSIS process, 100 SP/FN; utilized Telerik server side controls, Reporting Services WS, Google Analytics, SQL injection proof. Migrated from SQL2005 to SQL2012 and IIS6 to IIS8.5. detailed products multi-tier pricing per account/contract, contracts’ expiration and membership; Implemented for DAVOL and BASD, 300+ users, avg. 200+ hits per month; UAT for BPV (Vascular, Peripheral, Bio). The only common source of contracts data for all level of management and sales force.
- Redesigned app to replace 40+ pages with 10 -12 templates reusing ASP.Net data driven Custom Server controls, vendor (DbNetLink, Telerik) controls and vendor/custom JS snippets stored in database that drastically simplified divisional branding and deployment. Developed 80 steps ETL DTS/SSIS, 400 SP/FN, optimized DB (indexing, partitioning), strong user role based security, SQL and IIS server caching; Migrated from SQL2K to SQL2008R2
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Information Systems Analyst - Project Lead
- Participated in full software life cycle: interaction with business users, full stack development, deployment and support;
- Defined technical assignments and mentored other developers (1-3); Administered database, web server and version control; Used .Net (C#, ASP, DHTML, Windows), SQL Server 2K, SSRS, Meditech tools to designate evaluators and conduct 4000 employees’ annual performance review, calculate salary increase, reporting for management and HR, administration for HR personnel (200 users). Replaced 2500+ physical PDF files (job descriptions) with 5 reports/templates (SSRS) populated from database.
- Led Cizer Net Reporting and Microsoft Reporting Services implementation; Developed multiple complex (multiple datasets, graphs, sub reports) reports for Finance, Cost and Budget, Human Resources and Home Care departments based on SQL Server and Meditech GL data.